What age was the oldest person you have ever had sex with and how did you feel afterwards? A question for men and women!

What age was the oldest person you have ever had sex with and how did you feel afterwards? A question for men and women!

I was 19 and it was my first time.

It was my friends mom.

Only a little regret. I was really drunk.

I was 19, he was 29. Lost my v-card to him. Was a regular at my job 10/10

We got a champ over here!

Did your friend knew about it?

16 and it was fucking worth it

Yeah everyone in the house knew.

It was just me And my brother and 3 other girls plus the mom haha

She was recently 60. I was 20. Also a virgin. Regret? Not really. Did anal. No fucking lie.

16 I was 20 felt like was a pedo and tried killing myself only time I've ever had sex

27? I think I was 24.

I wasx 20 too and had sex with a 16 and I was just worried for police or something for having sex with a minor

Any pictures of the Madame?

40 year old woman when I was 26. I made out with a 45 year old woman when I was 28, but decided not to take things further, since it was kind of weird with the last older woman.

She is 4'8 less then 90 pounds felt like fucking a child I will admit best pussy I will ever have but I still feel like a fucking pedo

I was 20 and she was 22. Felt amazikg but she was a hoe so idc

when I was 27 i had sex with a 35yr old bridesmaid.

she had a nice face but when her dress was off her tits and ass were awful. When I saw her naked in her hotel room I was regretting being there, but she was pretty cock hungry so i went with it.

Last gf I had was 32 and I was 21

11 years difference

Post pic

I was 19 and fucked a 15 year old haha

Miss that girl she was and is still fucking hot.

I live in AZ and there's a lot of old people here I was 21 she was 68.
I was bored went to a random bar, started getting them free drinks. Thought why not

I'm 22

Fucking a 36 year old

Ask me anything

Cont.
It was completely different than any other age so far. Her placing is at kind of weird but she knew what to do. Had a weird bit of regret after.
Also she was semi milfish. Not one of those cookie baking grandma's

How'd you meet? Does she have any weird fetishes?

I was 19 she was 69. Splooged in her mouth when givin me a gum job.

Yeah sounds like she was a child. Mine was taller, even a little bit taller than, skinny, white skin as the milk and pretty eyes. Was on a work trip and that was the only time I see her. One of the best pussies I ever had sex with, very tight!

I sub-letted a room in her house for a bit.

Not really, she loves it rough though. Deepthroats like a pro too

How did you end up fucking the first time?

There were about 5 of us sitting in the living room drinking, I worked my game. She came up to bed at the same time as me and just followed me into my room and we banged.

I once met a 45 year old woman off craigslist and did Molly and Coke and dabs in a hotel room then fucked then kicked her out the room after I nutted in her throat then proceeded to jack off all night I might still have her pics in my inbox

Did you just go to the bar by yourself? How did you make the first move?

I was 16, he was 27. It was my first long-term relationship (4 years), and I don't regret a single day of it. We're still VERY good friends, even 6 years later. He taught me ALOT about myself, even though his family hated me because I'm white. We were engaged to be married when I finally realized that we were at two different points in our lives. Should've been obvious from the get but he was 31 and he needed to settle down and have a family. I was 20, and I just wasn't ready for that yet.

Hes a pretty famous rapper now, out in Dallas and Houston. Think about him almost every day now, wishing him well.

similar story. I was 15 and had sex with my friends mom. We fucked a few times and then stopped because of guilt.

No ragrats.

You too post a pic

Post them my friend

Yea i went by myself. I went into this dive bar ordered a drink and hung out. She started a conversation with me and bought me more drinks. She was about to drive home drunk after closing. I felt bad said I'd get her home in her car and order a taxi back. We get to her place and she starts undressing right there

Age difference was significant.

>>ALOT

Found the 1st pic she sent

Feeling pretty much the same

I've never been on a bar by myself, but that's a good move, I'll try it someday.

What's the tattoo say below her tits

I know, I know. Like I said, it should've been obvious from the start that it'd end up like that. But it wasn't the only reason. He had major commitment issues too. 4 years in, and I was STILL paying rent at a postage stamp apartment because he refused to move in with me. He does that with all of his relationships. He had been engaged like 3 times before he met me. What can you do with a man like that? In retrospect, he was probably cheating on me or something. But when you're young, dumb, and in love...

>learned A LOT about myself

You're lucky, if you married a nigger you would have ended up being beaten every night

You'd be surprised how much an interracial relationship challenges your...outlook on racial tensions. You start to realize racist notions you didn't even know you were having, and that all came to a head when his mother refused to let me into her house because I was "just some crazy white bitch that's going to stab everyone". Its a door that swings both ways, thats for damn sure.

Yea if you're young and at a bar with older women by themselves they'll buy you drinks no doubt

Sounds like a player to me. And yes; young, unexperience in such a big age difference, deaf, dumb, blind and in love, sounds predictable.

I'm 27, how old are you?

I'm 20

Nice, but I'll keep it in a light way 'cause most of the time too much alcohol betrays! But only if it's too much.

Can't tell I even mirrored the image and can't decipher the garbage and don't remember.

Found her "normal pic" there's one more

>not me because that math doesn't even begin to add up
>broke up 6 years ago
>I was 20, 6 years ago
>I am now 26

I was 27

Yeah! Take her for another ride. They never learn. GL bro.

U have a dick or pussy?

I let a 58 year old man blow me because he let me fuck his wife. Does that count?

>player

Yeahhh, unfortunately I picked up on the signs like 2 years after the break up. I was just so fucking naive when I was a teenager. Always wanted to believe the best in people. My early 20s became the darkest time in my life. One gigantic crash course into the depths of human nature. But I'm 4 years into my current relationship, and things are finally starting to look up. Hopeless romantic to the bitter end, it seems.

Well I hope you're not dating another nugger

a dick

Don't you think it was a little quick after 4 years of relationship? I would take at least a 3 years single before try something again!

50ish, I think. Didn't ask.
Meh, she knew exactly what she was doing but she wasn't particularly attractive.

Age of the wife?

Met a 54 yr online. Pic is her. She was very petite and her body was surprisingly tight. 10/10 would have fucked again if she hadn't lit up my phone the next day with all sorts of drama. I'm 25

In retrospect, yes. The story's way too long and no one here gives that much of a shit to hear it but when you're 4 years into something, you can't snap out of that mindset. Its why divorcees get married immediately after its finalized too. You're just in that long term mind frame and single life just seems unbearable after that. Its hard to explain. After we broke up was the darkest time in my life, that's all I can say.

A pussy is a pussy

Looks good!

Will you stop samefaggin ur ruining the fucking thread

>ur
Thread was ruined long before I got here, newfriend.

It was so fucking good in the moment! Fulfilled my milf fantasies

I did a 50 year old here is her pussy very tight, never had kids!

37. Cute petite nigerette

You get used to be with a partner specially after a long time, you had to taste the singleness first before getting involve to see it is the better.

I'm curious, do you have a picture of yourself? It's ok if u say no :)

27, i was 15, that experience was awful, she was a common friend.

kyle?

Nignog checking in, never hit a woman in my life and I'm 230 lbs and jacked.

You lucky bastard! She has a nice body and a little muscle, for ultimate tightness!

pic related

I ain't ur friend nigger lover

>be 19
>a month ago
>walking home alone after night out, drunk and tired as fuck, also cocaine
>stop for seat cigarette on curb while walking home becuase out of it
>womans asks if I'm alright, tell her yes and walk back to hers with her
>she's 36
>17 year old daughter
>fuck her for unknown amount of time
>she falls alseep on me on her sofa
>cocaine wont let me sleep
>lie there for hours drying not to die of dehydration
>occasionally reaching out of beer to sustain my life
>eventually manage to grab my trousers with tv remote, gather shit and leave

Way tighter than I would have expected, tighter than some girls my age, I wouldn't say a regret it but I do feel a mixture of pride and shame when its borught up

She was in really good shape.

I was 27, working for a church directory company that took photos of the congregation which were used in their church directory, and I was the sales person who then tried to make a living selling wallet sizes all the way up to poster sized fake oil paintings. One night in Denver, got the last person who happened to be the church secretary. Hot older woman, thick with wonderful curves, turned out to be 55. Invited her out for a drink, and ended up making out in the parking lot, with my hand dipping into her jacket and rubbing her nipples. Told her I had to go, and raced down to Colorado Springs where I was staying with a friend. Packed my shit and raced my 89 Yugo back to Denver, found the nearest motel next to her address, called her up and she was there in 15 minutes, ready to fuck! She damn near broke my dick off, riding me like a lady gone wild. She was definitely thick, but in a curvy excellent way! The next night, we got together and did the same thing. I had to leave back to Wichita the next day, and broke "our relationship" off the next day because I couldn't commute back and forth to Denver in a piece of shit Yugo. Felt bad, but overall, was a hell of a two day fuck fest!

Sounds a unique experience

Normally I wouldn't, so I won't break tradition now. Not only for my own privacy, but for his as well. Like I said, he's getting pretty well known out there. I can't jeapordize his 'career' for a thread on Sup Forums. It's rare that I even admit I'm a female on here.

>its also why I can't tell y'all his name/stage name either unfortunately

Yeah, right

Nobody gives a fuck

have never fucked a girl older than me...

More of her

47. I'm 52.

What are the probabilities that someone who knows you will be like "Wait, is that "Sara"!?" 1 out of a million I would say.

Most of my friends back home are lurkers, my current boyfriend as well. AND his job lets him stay on his phone all day. The probability is very high.

I don't think she's 50

66. I was 37..was pretty damn good actually

Hmm it's ok.

>rappers and their hos hanging on Sup Forums
>mfw I'mma believe that shit

she is, I was with he for 2 years, born in 1966

I'm 24 at the moment. I've slept with multiple women 40+ and it started when I was 19.

I find older women do all the social work. All you really need to do is be attractive to them and listen and nod your head with their random-ass stories and they'll fuck you after. It's kinda funny. I never initiate anything with older ladies.

You have more pics?

46, was alright, no real stories

I had sex with a guy that was like 10 years older than me. He was sooo hot...he had a bit of grey in his hair already coming in but his body was ripped and he was in the army. It was just a one night stand but i felt pretty proud to have him as a notch in my belt.

A few more