Havent been on this place of hell for about 4 months and out of pure boredom i return

Havent been on this place of hell for about 4 months and out of pure boredom i return.

Ama. Lets have some kind of conversation going. Pic is me.

Show me your asshole

Why are you a faggot?

Sharpe in pooper
Don't forget timestamp

wrong board
sage

Sigh. Now thats what i call a warm welcome. Nevermind, should've excepted it.

did u use all your meth

The only 'drugs' i use are those which dont harm your body and enrich your spirit. Meaning -> weed and some psychedelics in future (lsd)

How long did it take to grow your moustache?

6 months after shaving it all off. Cant brag in that department. My facial hair growth is a joke.

David Browne is that you?

Your fucking fingernails dude wtf

Could be worse, could be fat and bald

Spik

Kid you sound like such a faggot. You aren't deep or cool, we all smoke weed.

holy mustache how did you grow such an impressive amount of facial hair?!

1.5 months left until i will start studying at a university. Meanwhile i do close to nothing except going to the gym and meeting my close friend from time to time. This monotony has been going on for 6 months.

Will take care of myself once my first semestre starts on october 7th

Thanks i guess. No balding for me anymore.

Spic-fag comes on Sup Forums after 4 months of jerking off
>Yo Sup Forums! Miss me?
We reply: fuck u m9!
But in spic-fags mind we say: Woah! Spic-fag's back everybody! Yay!

It is

Shave

Was hoping more for a casual convo
But nvm, this shit will do. Thank god i have an internet connection otherwise it'd be even more shitty.

Yeah have no other choice. Will do it when i got to visit the university and sign some shit in 2 days.

dat dirty nails though.... such a bum

You look disgusting

>Let's go on Sup Forums and have an intellectual conversation.
Said no one ever. (with spic-fag as the only exception)

Me
In some cases u can leave it grow and it becomes decent
Not ur case tho
Which is unfortunate
How old are u?

Charlie? I was in college with you

You were friends with Jake

Can I have a mustache ride?

Like i care

Believe it or not but back in 2015 i had tons of interesting and intellectual conversations with Sup Forumstards on various topics.

20. Dad told me his facial hair growth kicked in when he was about 25. Same goes probably for me

I want to cum on your neck!

>20
Yeah just wait
Good luck

>Havent been on this place of hell for about 4 months and out of pure boredom i return.
>Ama.
what makes you think we care/want you back?

Nothing. Just had no clue what to write else since ive been an empty shell for the past 6 months and have nothing really to talk about.

>I have nothing really to talk about

Still in meriden bones?

know that feel Sup Forumsro. sorry for the hostility

Well

>Empty shell
Explain

what uni you going to?

Got the feeling two months after graduating from high school. Havent used my brain ever since. Everything seems boring - need some intellectual stimulation in order to feel good again. The thought that i'll start studying in 1.5 months keeps me fucking alife.

Everytime i meet new people and even pretty girls show interest in me i have nothing to talk about. Everyday is the same. I wake up, eat, buy some food, go the gym and thats basically it.
Back when i was in school i was at least occupied 8 hours a day. Now my life is pointless and not worth living. Have no idea what to talk about with people when they ask me how im doing.

>Everytime...

I feel the same way.
Found a way to deal with it.

gym haha

Feeling tired even though i literally stayed the whole day in my appartment except for getting the garbage out.

Sleeping will get me closer to my goal. Thanks for the conversation!

Remember: fight until the end and walk that road which is your life. Good night Sup Forumsros. Feels good to be back.