Long story short I need $50. I try to earn my own way and whatnot but sometimes money is tight...

Long story short I need $50. I try to earn my own way and whatnot but sometimes money is tight. This time its pretty bad. I don't imagine any of you care why I need the money so that part doesn't really matter. If anyone with a little extra cash feels like saving someone a whole lot of trouble, it would be forever appreciated. Ill post a paypal or something if anyone actually comes though. Ill be here as long as I can.

Penniless pal here, but I'll bump your thread.

bumps are always accepted. thanks dude

close
page 10

feels bad

have a bump my friend

Get some kneepads. Thats only 10 dicks at $5 a dick.

get a job you fucking faggot

and check my dubs

Go panhandle for like an hour

you're a complete and total loser.

Bumping. Is it for drugs? Actually interested

How do I donate if you don't post PayPal already faggot? Was gonna give 20 but now you pissed me off.

Donate blood or sperm

nah, only "drug" ive ever done is some weed and mushrooms, and I wouldn't go begging for $50 for some pot lmao. And I dont drink either.

Panhandling is a option but I dont really look too homeless. Probably my last resort.

Go fucking clean shit or mow lawns. Lazy ass pos OP

I have to go make a paypal, and I wasnt going to go do that until someone actually said, "I dont mind sparing some cash". I guess ill make one now.

Craigslist, or ask to mow lawns. Maybe do a few online surveys

I would if i could OP, just spent my last two dollars on bread and water

Craigslist in my area is dead. Lots of people are telling me to do work, I already work and get paid the point is I need the money before next pay. Thanks for the advice though

Hey OP,

Tell us why you need the money. If it's something you legitimately need, I will Paypal it to you.

Earn it.

Sharpie in pooper with timestamp next to your paypal.

pretend to be a female findom and sucker paypigs into giving you money

Lots of people would just say food or something. I wont lie, food is rough at the moment but I get by. I got asked to go on a small trip that could very well change my entire life, not a vacation trip, more so business. Its not just $50 that I need, I already have a couple hundred in savings but believe it or not this extra $50 would be the last little bit I need and the deadline is very soon, before next payday. In the end if I dont go I might regret it for the rest of my life. So its not a life/death situation, But if you want to help out, and help change someones life for the better, it would never be forgotten.

>Sell asshole for cash
>Catch AIDS
>Die
>Never worry about cash again
>Profit

bump for Sup Forumsro