How does one control his subconsciousness? I have social anxiety...

How does one control his subconsciousness? I have social anxiety. With that I mean I feel tension and am short of breath when around other people.

I think it's subconscious because in my mind I know it's bullshit, I'm smart. I despise most people for their stupidity and I really don't give a shit what people think about me. However I keep feeling these bad emotions that I cannot control. Causing me to fail socially. Any solutions Sup Forums?

"I despise most people for their stupidity and I really don't give a shit what people think about me."

This is why you feel bad feelings around people

Also. The tension and short of breath I have are not extreme. But bad enough that I fail socially. The tension can really fuck me over causing me to be busy with myself trying to control it.

You're a failure

wow

I was pointing out that I am not in a position of weakness, insecurity or think I'm vulnerable. But still feel the emotions (tension, short of breath) that fits with it.

Remember: Life is short.
“Life and death are of supreme importance. Time swiftly passes by and opportunity is lost.(...)Take heed, do not squander your life.”

It means you are a weak faggot. Pull yourself together or die, period.

You care a lot more about what people think of you than you'd like to admit. Being in denial about it isn't gonna help anything.

I am aware of this. This is why I want to control the seemingly uncontrollable. But how?

Niggers are good people.

you're just afraid

remember that you will die , your friends die , your enemies will die , your family will die , everything passes , everything ends , everything disappears , it makes no sense to worry about being good socially , just be .

>I despise most people for their stupidity and I really don't give a shit what people think about me.

Great, you're another diamond dozen edgy teenager twat. Maybe you should start lording yourself over other people when you're less off a miserable waste of space. I mean for fuck sakes, you said it yourself, you're a failure.

I hope you outlive your firstborn

Alright. Let's say you're right (you're not), how does one stop caring about what other people think then?

Btw, I have already rationalized that caring what people think about you is worthless (excluding people you are dependant on or love)

therapy?

you obviously do care what people think of you but this belief is egodystonic, so you try to supress it and this causes friction and you end up with tension

I'd say exposure therapy, but what do I know? I'm an idiot on a chinese image board.

this

Xd

die

Wow

noooooooooooooooo

Then how does one become fearless?
Yeah but meanwhile I'm still alive I would like to do fun things you know, instead of just being a loner.
ugh. fucking therapy, really?
Any tips concerning this exposure therapy? Like what the fuck am I supposed to do, take a shit on a public street?
Maybe you're right. So how the fuck do I stop caring about what people think of me? Or how do I just get rid of this tension?

fag

alcohol

OP thinks he's better than most ppl. Sounds to me that's he's an asshole.

a lot of exposure is about learning what exactly sets of the negative emotions and coping strategies. Both of these are kind of hard to do over the internet, so maybe go see a shrink once a week?

Yerr alcohool gun help yall out boys

fuck you

fuk u

hhhhhh

off yourself

NIGGER

Too late on that, ya'll.
Been at it since this mornin'.

Sigh. Where have all at least a bit intelligent people gone?

twat

eat shit

user, you need to move. Go somewhere else and be someone else. Let all that bullshit be gone. I've done it when I've changed jobs and stuff. I wasn't as bad as you, but there was some stuff I needed to change so I did. Kind of like starting with a clean slate.

Welcome to the club OP!
You'll never amount to anything.

not sure, man
I had a similar problem but it sort of just lifted on its own with time

I hear a .38 cures it. Try it OP.

A shrink is not an option for me. Got any other ideas?

A .38 to your skull.

samefagging this obvious

Agreed. OP posed his personality as the hyperintelligent man who is so much better than other people. Being unable to connect with other people on a humane level, now he has to fear every time he meets someone that his superiority complex will fall apart. Good luck, user, hopefully a ou will realize in few years how full of shit you are now :)

I used to be similar to you. What a fkn idiot...
/thread

Hypnosis, positive reinforcement, breath control and I forgot what it's called for psychological disorders, but essentially immunotherapy.

Ok, maybe go to public places, like stores or parks or whatever, and just be there. When you start to feel negative emotions, leave. Go home and do something you enjoy. Repeat the next day. Also, exercise is good.

I know the feeling. Try to relax and don't dwell on your failures, learn to joke about it and realise that even the most social people stick their foot in their mouth all the time, they're just better at getting over it

I wonder--what kind of retard comes to a site like Sup Forums and asks for help on controlling his/her/its subconsciousness.

Hahaha, no shit dumbass. Want a cookie for something that obvious?
Eat a dick.

Fag

Kekekekekek

>diamond dozen
>dime a dozen

This.

Growthefuckup.exe

what has worked for me: separate your consciousness in three "you". Start by making all of you think the same way. Then, after you are able to control your new 3 personalities, try to think they all give you different perspectives on the situation that you are currently facing. If you feel like falling into madness because you think you may lose control of your multiple personalities, imagine yourself next to them, bigger and giving orders. THen imagine them telling you that after all, you are all one. This while imagining that you all merge into one again. Once you are able to control all of the thre and live a normal life at the same time, you will notice that your problem is nothing else than one of the multiple subconscious options that you have at the moment of the interaction. But, now you have other 3 to choose consciously. This can help you with many things. I managed to be successful at my job without the people under me hating me, got some "friends" and no longer think that there is such thing as "not caring" about other's opinions. After all, the way that your environmet develops, will affect the way that you act, think, and perceive everything. If you are unable to control your multiple personalities, you may seek professional help. It shouldnt be too much of a problem.

re[ly

OP you're a fag.
Stop trying to feel better than everybody else. You're like us, faggots.

meh.

Let's be quick about that: rationalizing and trying to "control" everything does not work. By trying to control everything, you will make yourself a neurotic fag. The way is to accept that you have weaknesses and no one will bite of your head if you admit that.

You might be surprised how other people would react if you were able to tell them about your struggles. No one will bite yiur head off and feed on you. The control you arr trying to exert all the time makes you, obvoiusly, to fear that you will lose it.

What have you been smoking?

Stop thinking you're better than everyone cunt..

Repression doesn't work.

Relinquishing wrong feelings after understanding why they are toxic does work.

>I'm smart. I despise most people for their stupidity

You are a vain self-centered twat who, if genuinely "smart" would be capable of introspection.

Since you won't study philosophy to obtain a useful outlook on life,I have to agree with the previous poster on the .38 to the dome.

Place barrel against palate, pull trigger. We all die and you'll be spared a life of self-inflicted suffering.

sounds reasonable.

goddammit fuck you op

You're lying to yourself, you do care whateveryone thinks of you and are afraid of failing. I am guilty of the same, just relax and dont give in to your anxiety, its a vicious cycle

You do care user. Or else you wouldn't have asked her to begin with. Your afraid of being second best so you act like your tough shit, but when someone or any group comes up to you, you start reacting the way you do because internally your freaking out, wondering whether or not youre hot shit or just a piece of shit. With the lack of human contact, I'd guess the latter

Bye mom

I had the same. I went to a therapist, after a month we managed to get somewhere. Try it OP

Fuck phone keyboard.

This is good advice

If only I had your powers. I can't imagine where to start.

kekd

fuvk

Meth is much better but both are n eurotoxins that will gimp your ability to socialize in the long run, best to not rely on it more than absolutely necessary

just remember to relax. I was trying this for years but only succeeded when i noticed that rather than trying to deny the way that i was, i accepted myself and others. I still have problems, but at least now i can sleep at night knowing that i am doing something to face these problems. I am not perfect, but i dont have to be. Take it easy and clear your mind a little some times. Existing is enough with life.

I used to have this exact issue. It disappeared when i got my first girlfriend. I dont know if thats advice, but its all i got.

Lasagna

Get drunk, have sex, and you're set.

Eh, either you can off yourself right away or do it gradually as this faggot suggests. One way or another, THE SUFFERING NEVER ENDS.

Kek. Thank you.

Meditate

Fuck

I really wish i could do this, could you explain how to do this in more detail

There you have it OP.
OPTIONS:
therapy
meditate
.38 to dome (my suggestion) xD
Drugs
Sex
alcohol
Fapping

do Acid!!!

Autism at its best

listen to Alan Watts on youtube
do acid
meditate!

this worked for me, its not you subconscious you need to deal with its your malfunctioning ego!

Your reading comprehension is not so good

shit

Hay

place hand in anus

harambe