Fluffy thread ? Fluffy thread

Fluffy thread ? Fluffy thread.

bump

sauce?

Well, that's a thing that exists...

Bump

Let's say one day someone you know finds out about fluffy ponies. How do you explain it to them?

Goddammit, I like everything about fluffies.
Their crotch tits.
Their vestigial wings.
Their Elmer Fudd dialect.
Can't we just create them in a lab already?

They are little biological toys made by Hasbio, designed to be the perfect pet, but PETA raided the facility and got them to the wild, and now they are a plage
Animal rights were denied for them, they are considered as biotoys

Catharsis

Please stop posting anthro

You know that will just make them post more, right?

Make me.

I meant explain the fact that you're looking at cute cartoon pig-things getting horrifically maimed and tortured.

Thanks, asshole

Stress relief

See what you did? I was cool with the female anthro, now he went and posted gay anthro. Thanks asshole

Anytime, mate

Let's have some hugbox

Sure thing.

Part 2 is the guy shooting the balloon
and the fluffy plummeting to its death
wondering why it's wings stopped
working...

Please no.

Yes definitely, but maybe in an extra thread.

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DESTROY THE BRONIES, NOT JOIN THEM!

They already know. Sometimes I sketch them at work, when it's quieter. They just ask what am I drawing and I say: "Fluffy ponies. It's an internet thing." Then they shrug or occasionally ask me to see more. Then again, I'm a woman, so I have that excuse, I guess.

I really make sure no one finds out, otherwise I would be forced to kill this person.

>hugbox
People like you should be in jail.

>How do you explain it to them?

This is copied from some user in another thread, but I like it.

>Well, I love fluffy abuse and I'd say no, that's not the reason.

>I'm an old hippie, and the entire fluffy pony story is about a corporation trying to create artificial animals and failing horrendously. To me it's a tale about human hubris regarding the environment. You can either love real animals or fluffy vermin...not both.

>That's just me though. Everyone has their own reason for hating those vile little shits (and the scumbags who pity them) but as long as they're dead in the end it's all cool.