Is there somewhere I can order bricks online?

Is there somewhere I can order bricks online?

what do you need bricks for?

I don't know, I just want to buy some. I think I have a disease. I like to buy stupid things online. The stupider the better

what was the last stupid thing you ordered

Fuck off Donald

bostonceltics.com

I bought a chair that lights up when you sit on it. Plus, I didn't even need a chair, I just saw an add for it and bought it. Amazon is he real Devil, bible got it all wrong!

what else

i doubt trump would build a wall made of bricks

I've bought a 20 pack of farts on spray from ebay.

you can get them by mail order

we know who you are Donald, stop building your wall.

well i'd have no idea where to buy bricks im also sure it'd cost shit ton of money to ship that

idk why don't you order like colored sand for your aquarium you don't have

How do you not know that Amazon sells bricks?

you should buy a fingerbox

You can buy bricks at any major home improvement store. Even online. OP is always a massive faggot.

Ya, he'd build it of dead Mexicans and Muslims

I live far away from any major city

Are you kidding me? Try Unilock

Where do you live? wyoming?

Dead?

Fuck you

I live about 150 km from a major city, also I live Portugal. I normally I use Amazon UK and Ebay to buy my stuff

Brick jacker can hook you up

Why not just download them and print some yourself?

>shit ton of money to ship that
maybe not. I've seen 30 pound dumbbells on amazon that are cheaper (shipped!) than going to walmart.

But thats useful

Only handcrafted fingerboxes work.

I worked for General Shale Brick for around 5 yrs. Those faggots can have some at your doorstep in a week or two if your in usa probably.

I don't live in the US, that's the problem. Everything is so easy there, I would love to live there

General Shale Faggot here man. If you are just messing around with bullshit then get a brick style called "Red Range Wirecut" it is just the clay/dirt/soda ash that comes out of the extruder and is a whole lot cheaper than getting a textured and painted brick.

acme.com