Hey b sometimes I get these weird thoughts of killing people...

Hey b sometimes I get these weird thoughts of killing people, I don't get it though cuz Im calm as fuck but every once in a while these images in my head appear about killing people close to me in the most fucked up of ways... Should I get mental help!? I don't know whats wrong with me

Bump if you want to know the methods I think of killing people

Edgelord

Its ok, as long as you dont kill anything but niggers

They're called impulsive thoughts. It's the same sort of thing as when you're up a tall building or something and you have the impulse to jump off. Everyone gets them, no need to worry.

>look at me pls

The thing that scared me shitless is that when I was 11 years old I threatened my grandmother with a knife, I was almost going to stab her to death... dont know what the fuck came over me but I was on some strange pills that was supposed to calm my hyperactive side... I also tortured frogs to death when I was young and burnt my apartment... They say those signs lead to being a serial killer

This

If you end up not being able to control it at least be like dexter and kill bad dudes, thanks

If you're worried about being a serial killer, you aren't one.

Hahaha too mutch tv bro, love this guy

Sounds like OCD to me. It can present as intrusive thoughts without any other symptoms like tics or rituals.

all of this will literally go away if you learn esperanto
hurry

Dexter can control himself cause hes a Psychopat,this kid is just an autist, like you

Don't persecute yourself for comitting thought crime. Your subconcious/higher concious will throw fucked up things at you every now and then. Recognize them for what they are; just thoughts. They're just thoughts - they aren't your actions and they aren't you. Forget them and move on.

tl;dr, its just thoughts bro, dont get mad at yourself for thinking stupid shit. Forget it and move on.

I dont know man. Everything points to me being one later in life.

>I fell from a 3 story apartment and hit my head, somehow survived that shit
>Played with fire a lot, burned my apartment on fire
>Killing animals

I dont want to kill but these thoughts makes me think im going to... I cant sleep because I keep getting the thoughts when I sleep now

How old are you, even?

You underage fuck
No problem

I was wrong
>maybe

That's called puberty, it may be a knew thing to you, but it'll end in a few years.

Holy shit just kill yourself fucking freak,if youre so scared pissing your panties of killing people start whit yourself, your grandma would thank you

Sure kid

Well, apparently teenage angst stuck with you for a few years more than usual.

My girlfriend had the same problem and it turned out to be OCD of impulsive thoughts, get help if you want them to go, or don't get help and be a self diagnosing edge-lord. Probably all bullshit anyway... Why do I bother trying to help you faggots.

Not that delusional you fag

This

Violence doesn't feel good OP. We aren't made to hurt eachother. Stop watching so much TV.

>I fell from a 3 story apartment and hit my head, somehow survived that shit
Yeah, because that's exactly the same thing that you'll see in every other serial killer's origin story.

>Played with fire a lot, burned my apartment on fire
Everyone goes through a pyromania phase during puberty. Most people aren't retarded enough to burn their apartments.

>Killing animals
A good chunk of people also do this in their youth. They grow out of it.

Grow up. You're not special, you're not becoming a psycho, you're not becoming a serial killer. The very fact that you're so worried about it tells how unlikely it would be for you to become a cold blooded killer.

Good analysis, thanks for breaking it down.

Thats what people say about those that ended up being serial killers. im sure most people dont point a knife at their grandmother though at 11 years old and almost kill both themselves and their parents in a house fire. That shit aint normal.

another autist

its natural, just realize that its something you shouldnt do and you will be fine.

I beat my mom and threatend to shoot up my school at 13 and 14. You are not special. Everyone does shit like that.

Do you want to know why you couldn't become a serial killer? Because if you actually end up killing someone some day, you will crumble down with guilt. You don't have the mental fortitude to go and kill someone else.

Just take a look at you, you are already feeling this guilty about /almost/ killing someone.

God this thread has more chromosomes than /mlp/

Lol, no. You are actually deranged if you actually beat your mom.

If I had to bet on who was more likely to become a serial killer between you and OP, I'd put my money on you.

Gonna deliver on the thoughts.
>wrapping people in sellotape and then blowtorching it so that the plastic melts into their skin
>Dismembering body parts and putting them back in "humorous" ways
>very slowly cutting someone with a knife so that theyd feel every inch of the blade seeping into their body
>suffocating people with a wet rag by pouring skin burning chemicals over their mouth

Still think thats normal thoughts? Cuz sounds like some crazy psycopath shit to me

this

You're not a serial killer OP, you're just 14 and possibly autistic. Do yourself a favor and screencap your posts so you can realize when you grow up how fucking edgy you sound.

You'd lose. I was able to see my errors and overcome them. Because of that I built a deep sense of respect and care for my family and especially my mom.

*Intrusive thoughts. Everyone has them. Seek help if they are preventing you from leading a normal life. Lenty of people have set fires or killed animals when they were young and have grown out of it and are fine. If you hear voices or think people can read you mind, if you think you are a god or deity, or if you believe things that no one else believes and they give you a strong negative reaction when you state your beliefs...then you should tell a doctor or a psychiatrist (fact-based beliefs, not political opinions).

Head trauma actually can cause schizophrenia. Thanks for playing.

Cringe material. Well done op, today you proved you're a huge faggot.

Damn, this kid lives between Cringe and Autism

good post

what if people you meet everyday triggers those thoughts. what if you feel like you wont be able to control yourself next time you pick up a knife and see it as a means to kill someone? because ive had those thoughts forced into me and i cant get away from them

Does it look to you like OP has anything but teen angst?

>those thoughts forced into me
By whom? Nigga, I thought you said they just came to you, not that someone put them there.

I can come up with edgier ways to kill people, and I don't claim to be a psychopath.

Also, psychopaths aren't worried about being psychopaths.

>cant read

not like i can make them go away so yea its forced

Respect.

Oh, so I suppose hunger is forced into me. Sleepiness is forced into me. Sexual drive is forced into me. Right.

What if you think other people can hear your thoughts, and are so frightened of them hearing it that you get extreme stress but you keep it internalized to maintain composure?

Go back to reddgy fucking autist,here you post your victims corpses or gtfo

>reading too much into a post

Kek

That would be paranoia, and possibly something else. If you get that, you should probably go see a professional.

sounds pretty normal to me, pretty sure everyone thinks of stuff like that everyday.

I like to go to sleep thinking about raping lil kids but im pretty sure 90% of /b does

>can't express himself properly
>someone points it out
>"hurrr you're retarded"

ok lets say its OCD... My life is pretty much fucked then, id hate to keep having this shit later in life when i got a wife and kids. best bet to go to doctor tomorrow? dont know what else to do...

welcome to Sup Forums kid haha

How the fuck did you even come to the conclusion that it's OCD? No, really, tell us your train of thought.

I think the fact that you are asking others if you should seek help leads the fact that you should. Stop these thoughts before they evolve into someting more. Also pray. Idk if you are a spiritual person but what is the worst that can happen? Dont let ego get in the way of bettering yourself.

Ok people are bring fucking retarded rn. It is true that people who have serious physical head trauma are more likely to be serial killers. It's a mixture of alot of factors, though. Mental illness is the main cause, usually psycopathy or sociopathy. Do you feel empathy for others? Would u feel bad if your hurt someone? I know intrusive thoughts are hard to not act on sometikes but think about the aftermath, would you still feel fine afterwards or would u regret it?

Killing animals is also a sign of a psycopathy disorder

Yeah get checked dude. Either you have bad side effects to meds or your in need of help. Pursue help so you stay happy

kill little things so the feeling goes away
like stray dogs and cats or hobos
I hope I helped :) get better user!

Even though it is normal to have intrusive thoughts, most people don't even come close to going through with them. It's more of a "lol what if" sort of thing, and people know better. When it's small things like impulsively hitting someone after they've offended, this is more normal. Wanting to jump out the window of a tall building or murder your grandma is more of a "ehhhhh let's think about this for a moment" sort of thing. If you actually pulled a knife out on your grandma and were prepared to kill her, it might be an issue. But you didn't kill her, did you? What stopped you?

i dont feel bad at the moment i have those thoughts, it make me laugh actually whenever i have them... I tend to break into laugher at gory thoughts and the like and people tend to call me emotionless... i dont smile, i dont cry always a straight fae... never really thought about it until now and its stressing me out

yea, i was a little shit when i was a kid too OP. i know i have undiagnosed tourettes syndrome and i used to torture frogs when i was young....i have a hell of a temper and you dont want to truly piss me off, but im not a psycho killer. if you can control it, youre ok

You should get one of these things.

the mere fact youre worried/talking about it points to you not being insane. its those who think its totally normal to do these things are the true psychopaths

My mother stopped me... Well not her but what she said, she told me that she was going to call the police and at the time i was old enough to know what would have happened if i went through with it. still to this day i feel that the only thing stopping me from killing someone is that i wouldn't want to waste years in prison

Its weird though that the worst part about it seems to be prison and not the fact that itd probably fuck my mind up even more or care about the people who lost that person

oh please their isn't a single human being that doesn't constantly think about killing things we are violent as fuck race that gets off to murder just live your fucking life and get over it.

If you haven't noticed, several people on here find gory things funny. I laugh at some gory things, some disgust me. If you're on any medications, it could be the cause of not having much emotion. What range of emotions do you have? I have also been having intrusive thoughts that involve hurting or killing others or myself. I have just been prescribed two antipsycotics though. My emotions are in and out. Sometimes I find myself being extrememly cruel or lacking empathy, but I also care a shit ton about people and animals in general. My suggestion is just don't go through with anything. You can have your fantasies and all, but it's better to pretend then end up taking away someone's life, other people's family member who they probably love dearly and would be devastated if they were gone, and you'd probably end up in jail in a program where they closely monitor your behaviors and brain activity (if you really are a psychopath). The whole thing is about empathy and being able to put yourself in others shoes. If the person you cared about most told you that someone hurt them, how would you feel inside? It doesn't matter what you say or do to make this person fell better. What do you feel?

Dude, I have the same thoughts as you, I feel ya. I think about killing people too, the difference is, I can hide it really well.

Everyone thinks of killing people at some point. If its chronic, its a problem, even if theyre intrusive thoughts. Go talk to someone, even a fucking pastor at that point because homicidal thoughts are absurdly common and it should be easy to treat.

>we arent made to hurt each other
Males are evolutionarily.

Actually, I have alot of not only psychopathical signs, but also a few other pretty serious mental disorders.(im not a psychopath, though. I care alot about living beings) I'm talking like. Alot of warning signs though. Not just in general, but like the MAJORITY of warning signs for each separate disorder. But I never knew it wasn't normal until I turned to the internet and started seeing how closely I fit into these disorders. This is how I've always been so I didn't know it wasn't normal. It's hard to tell if somethings wrong if you've never known anything else.

Head trauma creates a variety of mental illnesses. Dont be a tard. Not everyone has a pyromaniacal phase, although its common enough to not really indicate psychopathy.

>a good chunk of people kill animals in their youth

user, the way you trivialize all this worries me you antisocial fuck. Killing animals for no reason in your youth is something everyone should worry about. It could mean nothing, but its likely to mean a lot, even if its not psychopathy. I know its Sup Forums but for fucks sake. That entire post was pathetic.

i have been on beta blockers for some time for my anxiety but these thoughts have been happening for years now, id say since i was about 10, i was diagnosed at that age with hyperactivity and aggression i used to beat up the kids at my school and itd make me feel pretty damn good about myself then everything else started happening.

I started having hallucinations just after me falling from a 3 story building, doctors said i might have suffered frontal lobe damage which effects reasoning and emotions. I was unaware of that until I hit 20, ever since ive been worrying about these thoughts ever since... I get these flashes of what id to do people if i followed through with the killings, every bit of detail so damn real like a memory, i cant sleep much now because of it

Nah, you don't necessarily need help until you think you'd act on the thoughts. I literally think about killing people all the time. It comes and goes, like for 6 months, I'd constantly be thinking about killing people, sometimes I'd get fixated on person, sometimes it's be like a few people that I occasionally though about killing, sometimes random people, sometimes I thought avout mass killings. Then the feelings would go away for like another 6 months and I'd totally forgot I was having the thoughts in the first place. Then they come back and become obsessive again

>beating your mom is more psychopathic than killing animals for fun

Kys fam. Youre fucked up.

Just because your thoughts are obsessively dark and violent doesnt mean youre a psychopath. It just means youre mentally ill in general.

If you were forced to choose either killing a dog or beating your mother, which would you do?

You sound very similar to me. You're gunna be good, buddy. I have everything planned out for if I killed someone too. Different scenarios for different situations. Even after, I have what I'd do after planned out. Thing is, I think you'd feel differently after you actually killed someone, not hypothetically, but if you actually legitamitaley killed someone, you'd feel different. I think you're just a guy with some mental disorders, but definitely not a psychopath

>mentally ill in general
Dr. Google, everyone.

Intrusive thoughts are a symptom of anxiety. So you too. Go get fixed. Like i said in the earlier post, it wont be hard. Its an easy fix. I just know that if you leave it be for too long, it gets worse over time, especially during times of chronic or extreme stress.

I have them at least once every week now, yesterday i was at my aunts house for dinner, she was cleaning up and i just kept staring at the knife next to her then the thoughts came up, i was thinking of cutting her open and leaving her to die. i dont fucking want to be one of these sick murderer fucks!!!

Also: you can be a psychopath without killing anyone. Many end up being extremely successful in their careers since they're great at manipulating people and putting on a show, with charm, of course.

Beat my mother. That way no one dies. The dogs life is worth more than your mothers pain you selfish fuck.

And you're calling me fucked up. Yeah, alright.

Obsessive thoughts are a symptom of mental illness. Youll have to deal with that one, bucko.

You are. Life means very little to you if its not your own. Shit, Id take a beating for the dogs life if it meant no permanent damage.

Yes, I have very extreme anxiety and am currently put on two antipsycotics (not originally for anxiety but apparently the sedating effects are supposed to help: they don't) I have been struggling for years, been on several medications, been to several therapists. Is it definitely not an easy fix. Don't try to downplay people's mental illnesses. Everyone isn't the same. All of us have our very own, extremely unique combination of chemical levels and brains connections and shit. Don't make assumptions.

Mental illness is not a diagnosis, it's a prognosis.

It's as useless an assessment as saying a stomach ache is a symptom of bodily illness.