Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Kyouko claimed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h0rE8dI6dRg
autohotkey.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

-

Cirno claim!

Nice Feet claimed.

Miho claimed

Penny~

Nighty night thread, Imma go Jill off

well thats your opinion do you know what its like to have most if not everyone agianst you and being told to kys constantly
>am I even the bad guy? think about that

My husbando

claimu

You should know best about psychopaths you are one

Lol, I actually added that to my PastaPaster, I'm not joking.
There he is
There he goes again
Look everyone he posted it once again
Isn't he just the funniest guy around?

Oh my god I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room.
Giggling like a little girl as you once again post your little furry image up and fill in the captcha

Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha.
Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET you actually payed for a Sup Forums pass.
So you just choose the picture oh we all know the picture, the "nice feet" furry image isn't it.

I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your doritos on the floor but its ok, your mother will clean it up in he morning.
Oh that's right did I fail to mention?
You live with your mother

You're a fat fucking fucker
She's probably so sick of you already, so sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day.
Every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking furry image.
Just imagine this, she had you then she thought you were going to be a astronaut or an scientist or something grand.
And then you became a NEET, a pathetic furfag NEET.

She probably cries herself to sleep every day, thinking about how bad it is how she wishes she could just disappear.
She can't even try to talk to you because all you ever say is "nice feet"

You have become a parody of your own self and that's all you are.
A sad little man, laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now.
That's all you'll ever be

(Takes about 40 seconds for the script to type it out, but whatever, lol XDddd)

Thats actually really fucking adorable

still here

i have tons of girls that are my friends.
Tons that I'm not atrracted to.

It's the opinion of anyone with a trace of sanity. You're complaining about something that you do too.

>

so no one is going to tell me why its ok to tell someone to kill themselves?

Claimed.

Don't mind him, he's an autist that's never seen a girl without stalking them

it took me like 20 minutes to write out ;w;
its the internet.

That one is one of my favorites of her, it may not be halloween but it always fits well.

Halloween Cirno incoming

You guys here are pathetic as fahhhhhhhk

so no one is going to tell me why its ok to kill animals and stalk people?

It's just words, you have a brain to filter them out.

clearly you have not been to a fluffy abuse, diaper, or a pony thread.

You want a current version of the app?

I'll give you 2 options: YOU install AutoHotKey, and I'll send you the Script, or I'll compile it, but it CAN'T be edited, and I'll update it whenever I feel like it.
(it's also more annoying to check the replacements, because you need a separate file)

Which would you prefer?

I ask again why? arent they useless?

well making me feel like shit fixes-es that? it makes me hate and wnat to hurt people even more I would behead that shikki loser if I ever meat him

oh that makes it ok got ya

no they are words that are meant to be offensive towards me my brain dwells on them

Garrett-Chan Claimed

Garrett-chan claimed

''

>

You need to learn to shake off what people say on here.

Hey its my birthday meal!
Whered you get that. I was just leaving you bastard!

Kill them all Esdeath, kill them all

Qt.

This artist himself deserves a folder.

Howdy.

I use to have my branding as this, but it fucked up with Anniversary Update. I'm gonna try to wait for an update for Customizer God to come out.

Something in the dude's fucking program doesn't read the necessary file... (probably because Windows is a shit show on the code front)

Also, my fucking Taskbar Tweaker is still in Alpha for the new update... IDK When RammMichael will be done with the modifications. I really miss being able to mod my taskbar.

Fucking Windows is shit...

they're all the same, this is not better

What are cuties up to?

Haha

>Image
Kek

Just listening to some music, what about you cutie?

Hahahahaha

>

Do you want a copy, and how do you want it?

You're fucking crazy for Cirno, aren't you user?

HHAHHAHAHAAAHA

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

its just not that easy people say this like its an option I just cant I just cant stop it sticks with me I cant get it out of my head

I wish the world needs a kill all button

dont ignore me you arent better than me

>dont ignore me you arent better than me

I'm not even the one talking to you, it's Homura.

Sure am.

Did you see the post I claimed her with?
I wrote that homepage myself.

After I do a bit more of my consulting projects and also some of my website project, I'll continue on this.

Maybe one day, an AI Desktop Companion or something, too

Honestly do you really take anything said here seriously?
what does it do?

Not even my final form.

Getting my daily dose of new images and music.

>Don't ignore me you aren't better than me
(You)

Some of them are my exes some of them are cool people

Hello friends
>no life
>Juvia claimed

Mmmm tacos

Hello Saber
Working my way up to level 110 in World of Warcraft. Just got 106 a few minutes ago.
What are you listening to?
Hello Cirno
Are these ones you've been posting new ones? They're pretty funny.
What you listening to?
That doggo is evil pupper

imagine a nest of bees and someone comes and kicks it and all the bees are constantly buzzing in your head like an unstoppable sound you cant get rid of

oh

I take any offenses to me very seriously also that one guy said actually kys

I was fighting you and you stopped

You know the drill

>attempting Japanese because I have free time

Claiming Yuuki, home from card games club

>dont ignore me you arent better than me

Yea, I did see that. I still think Juri user is more dedicated though.
You just need to learn that these things are not factual and just opinions.

I'm not saber

you type in a short line, and it spits out whatever you want.

At least what I'm offering you.
I've made very simple GUI applications with it, too.
AHK can be used to make games as well as just speed things up a bit on your computer.

What I'm offering you has YOUR new copypasta, as well as Navy Seal and Diamonds

So, for yours, I type in xfurfagx or xnicefeetx, and it spits out the whole thing. Just gotta sit back and let the machine type for you.
(don't click out of the textbox, though)

I've done everything from stupid small games to regular, helpful replacements (such as a custom autocorrect), to joke programs that crashed my friend's computer by opening 9001 command prompts and even a Rickroller that never lets you leave and closes your task manager, constantly refocusing the window to your media player
(I was a bit of an ass in highschool, lolol)

>I was fighting you and you stopped
Because arguing with you is insanity doing rhe same thing over again expecting thing to change. The truth is I can't make a fucking psycho change, find a good therapist and fix yourself

Claiming Felix

On my way back from the fair now

Hi baka~

Due to extensive research done by the University of Pittsburgh, diamond has been confirmed as the hardest metal known to man. The research is as follows. Pocket-protected scientists built a wall of iron and crashed a diamond car into it at 400 miles per hour, and the car was unharmed. They then built a wall out of diamond and crashed a car made of iron moving at 400 miles an hour into the wall, and the wall came out fine. They then crashed a diamond car made of 400 miles per hour into a wall, and there were no survivors. They crashed 400 miles per hour into a diamond traveling at iron car. Western New York was powerless for hours. They rammeda wall of metal into a 400 mile per hour made of diamond, and the resulting explosion shifted the earth's orbit 400 million miles away from the sun, saving the earth from a meteor the size of a small Washington suburb that was hurtling towards mid-western Prussia at 400 billion miles per hour. They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour, and as a result causedtwo wayward airplanesto lose track of their bearings, and make a fatal crash with two buildings in downtown New York. They spun 400 miles at diamond into iron per wall. The results were inconclusive. Finally, they placed 400 diamonds per hour in front of a car made of wall traveling at miles per iron, and the result proved without a doubt that diamonds were the hardest metal of all time, if not just the hardest metal known to man.

Juri from Street Fighter. You'll meet him someday and find out.

meh if you are not trying to go out with them I dont see the point

someone thinks I should be dead thats an opinion? you cant just say that. honestly I cant like ok maybe I am different It just never stops

my therapist told me im not that bad he has a phd you dont so you cant diagnose me a psycho you are going off of this angry mob mentality

oh that sound cool
i'll install AutoHotKey and you send me the script?
ok

YUUUUUKKKKKKIIIIIIIII!!!!
>card games club
NEEEEERD

YUUUUUNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
>NEEEEERD
Bitch do you want me to banish your ass to the shadow realm?

Some of them are, some aren't. I realized this artist has made enough pics in such a unique artstyle to guarantee an in-depth research and a folder just for him.

I'm actually not listening to anything new, but I'm still downloading albums from random artists to listen to some other day, and more importantly, hoarding purposes.
This is what I'm listening to:
youtube.com/watch?v=h0rE8dI6dRg

yeah sure.

Here's the link:
autohotkey.com/

I'll put it in a folder on my OneDrive, and send you link in a few mins

Hmmm, when's he last been on?

Yeah that.

My script types that out, too

Three days ago I'd say. He's been a bit preoccupied.

Sit yo ass down nigga you ain't doing shit! Lol

Wtf I hate Slayer now.

>activates Mirror Force
>sends Yuno to the graveyard
gg ez

Wtf I love noise now.