Around a few months back...

Around a few months back, there was a thread on /b about sexy fit girls who cut/used to cut themeselves and the scars on their stomach, arms and overall body would form a pretty hot patern, would like to get hold of those photos, thanks in advance.

Note: Pictures were black and white and it mainly consisted of side view with either full chest area exposed in the nude or just under/side boob

Pic Related: Same principle horizontal slash marks on girls all over the body.

Hey I have a few pics like that scattered around my phone, I'll post what I got

I like to imagine each cut is for a time daddy fucked them then made them suck his cock clean, and she would cut herself to make her look ugly so it would stop, but it never did....get rock hard

Do you like blood?
1/?

I like the way you think

2/?

3/?

this pic is amazing.
not because of the scars but because my brain can switch back n forth between this being a ribcage and nipple-less tits

4/?

5/?

6/?

7/?

kekkers

8/?

9/?

10/?

11/?
should I continue?

course

I just discovered new fetish.

Shame she has that tattoo.

12/?

13/?

14/?

15/?
moar?

Like it so far guys, thanks for the pics. creating new folder. Anyone have an old classic that shows a girl with her arm over her stomach sideways, black and white COMPLETLY covered in scars in every inch of her?

just post them thangs bro

w8 a min bro....
16/?

this?
17/?

18/?

19/?

20/?

If I was gay I would suck your dick right now, THANK YOU, been looking for this beauty for ages

21/?

22/?

There's something wrong with you.

23/?

24/?

welcome to Sup Forums, little newfag

25/?

Yes

>plaster

I think I too now have a new fetish

any pictures after that's healed?

God Damn. . . . .

is this how one starts liking gore?

>being a middle class white american teen and thinking you have problems

Please don't glorify this shit OP.

not even close
self harm is an art
26/?

I'm enjoying seein the difference between attention and mental illness.

which do you prefer?
27/?

Self harm is not 'art'. You have a gore fetish.

28/?

I wish

nice trips

this is gore shit and it makes me sick....kinda

Shut the fuck up faggot it's hot

This thread..

Mine was more the mental illness side - abject depression.

I was utterly ashamed with my cuts and never wanted anyone to see them, taking pictures and posting on the internet is something entirely different and I dont really understand that side of it.

Is this too much?

29/?

cuts are far from actual gore

I'm a post cutter, they don't look deep, but it does look nice i guess....i found the shallower the cuts the more they bleed, when ya cut down till you see the white, it seems not to bleed as much :)

I prefer to think of the different energy they envoke. 1. The attention seeking ones probably didn't really enjoy the actual act, you can tell by the small grouping of strokes and a light hand whilst cutting.
2. The second is seeking whats inside out such a deeper gut feeling is thought of, the sadisfaction of letting surfacing the warmth within.

Welp, she's done for

Google coldnessinmyheart. Go to images

Never enough.

You can get addicted to it because you produce various hormones when you cut yourself like that. That's why they continue doing it, it's similar to painful sex women actually enjoy. They call it the good pain.

fuck me Sup Forumsro
that is some next lvl shit

Hehehe glad I'm not the only one who thinks so!!

Your welcome

Well, good job making it so far.
I could of swore it was on the verge of being a fashion statement almost. Even my right wing religiously raised sister tried it once, left a stupid star scar on her ankle.

self-harm is addictive because we become so accustomed to feeling something other than the emotional or psychological pain we have been experiencing. plus It releases endorphins in your brain that make you feel better. The next time you feel bad, your brain remembers how it felt and craves those same endorphins.

That's gore. I don't find gore sexually stimulating, quite the opposite. Small shallow cuts are hot in my opinion.

Stop using that image everytime you feel like wanting to seem sinister, it's gettin' kinda old.

Specifically girls or..?

Sorry

He probably likes boys too.

is this a setting? if not whats the story behind it?

What about this one? Can I use this?

Just took it. My Cabin in Deep woods Maine.

I am literally having tears in my eyes cause i cant take the shit just reminds me Kind of my past

I am getting too old to say girls, but yeah. I think scars on men are attractive also, but not these small shallow clusters that are a product of self-harm.

Accidental scars on men can look good, not so much on boys in my opinion.

Elaborate

yeah i know right, to think i use to cut like this and didn't feel it... it can be addictive hey

are you femanon or just emo?

To avoid confusion, small clusters of self-harm on women are hot, not so much on men.

Y...

Dubs must mean the 4changods demand more..

Accidental like gained from actual truamatic events?

I'd suck his dick...

these are my scars I hope they're sexy enough

So I'm genuinely curious, what is it about cutting that makes it so popular? I can't understand why anyone would purposefully inflict wounds on themselves. Not hating, I just don't really get the appeal.

Those are scratches