Explain to me why you're voting for Trump

Explain to me why you're voting for Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/poll-donald-trump-chips-away-hillary-clinton-s-national-lead-n639591
youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs
timelines.latimes.com/deadliest-shooting-rampages/
redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/08/20/much-money-donald-trump-owe-china/
youtube.com/watch?v=cCDzRtZLUkc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

im voting for trump because the elections are rigged and hilary is gonna win

What?

because libs are the fucking scum of the earth yet think they're the most righteous

So you're going to prove them right by voting for this guy? What about the libertarian or the green party?

Also, lizard people run the government. Wake up America.

yes, because he's the only candidate that has a chance of beating her. Voting for Johnson or Stein only helps Killary

third party vote is throwing your vote away might as well not vote

This guy knows.

Not.

hes anti-immigration and anti-globalism and thats good enough for me. Anyone that hates him because hes "mean" or "wacist" is a stupid underage little bird brain retard

also, Hillary is pure fucking evil AND she suffered a concussion and goes into spastic fits over nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic

If you are a true fag of this site you will vote for Trump because it is the greatest troll you could be a part of.

He has a very good brain in his head.

He pointed to it once.

>ITT libtard triggered by people wanting to make their country great.

and Shillery wants my guns Trump will make sure we have more guns and land

Because i love seeing how butthurt sjw faggots get when i do.

>prove them right
>implying I give a shit what they think.

Because I'm a White Male and I want to retain my rights as a human being

Because I'm not a brain-dead sheep who does whatever the mainstream media tells me to do.

And she has holes in her tongue WTF is that?

>YOUR FOOKING A WHITE MAIL!

im not voting for him

>Because he will let me keep my AR-15. >Because his tax reductions will benefit myself and everyone else.
>Because he won't put Mexicans and Muslim Refugees before myself and citizens like me.

uh oh, looks like hillarys is starting to lose her lead and losing fast

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/poll-donald-trump-chips-away-hillary-clinton-s-national-lead-n639591

People are starting to become more open about their support of Trump. Remember that it's been Killary supporters that have been openly violent against Trump supporters.

And land? Who are we invading?

Watch out for libs, they'll beat you to death if there's enough of them to form a pack.

I don't need a reason. Fuck man, look around in cities. We're one step away from necklacing each other from fake prejudice forced on us the Democrats for control.The Democratic machine destroyed minorities and intends to keep them stupid.

Don't have the screencap so I'll just retype it
>Trump will never run
>Trump will never release his financials
>Trump will never breach 15%
>Trump will never win New Hampshire
>Trump will never breach 25%
>Trump will never win South Carolina
>Trump will never breach 35%
>Trump will never breach 50%
>Trump will never reach 1237
>Trump will never recover after Wisconsin
>Trump will never win unbound delegates
>Trump will never recover after Colorado
>Donald, hand over the delegates...
>Trump will never be the nominee
>Trump is predicting the wrong outcome for BREXIT
>Trump will never pivot to the general election
>Trump will never unify the majority of the GOP
>Trump will never poll better than Clinton in a swing state
[YOU ARE HERE]
>Trump will never be President
>Trump will never build the wall
>Trump will never block risky or illegal aliens
>Trump will never bring back manufacturing jobs
>Trump will never rescind Common Core
>Trump will never renegotiate our trade deals
>Trump will never win a second term
>Trump will never abolish Obamacare

6 vs 8 points with a margin of what? She's ahead 6 freaking points.

because I have no reason to like shillary

our public land the government stile from us will be given back and then it will be the people's land again

So your going to fuck yourself over in order to piss off a few liberals?

Because I don't want to have to speak spanish in my every day life. Thank you very much.

Call me and I'll give you every detail as to why I'm voting for trump.

Because I'm gay

A lib superpac had to pay people to suppress opposing views on the internet. That alone shows me that they aren't worth my support or trust.

If you didn't you wouldn't try to make them mad. You'd vote third party. But no, you have to be an edgy fsggot

De nada

También me gusta Trump, pero creo que debes aprender español. Las mujeres son fantásticas

voting 3rd party is a waste of your time.

Might as well vote Hillary if you're going to vote 3rd party. It'll do the same amount of good.

No one asked why you weren't voting for Hillary. If we shift the national attention to s third party by voting for them in larger numbers every year eventually a third party will stand s chance. This two party system shit is for the birds.
Then again it prevents the rise of a nazi party.

Because Trump is the only one who wants to stop this

youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs

Im voting for trump because I like him, not because I dont like hillary, which is what the bulk of her support is doing. And pretty much no one is voting for Jill Stein, so you are kind of preaching to the wrong crowd about voting third party

Then why is he so pro gun? How many white terrorist have we had to deal with?

I don't speak beanershit. Nor will I.

>pic related

test

>implying mass shooters are all white

Be that way, faggot, more brown chicks for me

1. Don't wanna start shit with the Russians

2. Don't wanna start shit with Iran

3. Don't wanna start shit with any other nation

4. My country is NOT the dumping ground for the underclasses of Latin America

5. I am not the sugar daddy of rich Euros who won't viking the fuck up and take care of their own defense.

6. If I wanted to live in China/Mexico/Tonga/Guatemala, I'd move there, not bring their people here.

7. His criterion for judging any policy -- Is it good for America?

8. He will tell the media to shove it where the sun don't shine and get away with it.

9. He's not an idealogue for 19th century philosophy: free trade, egalitarianism, etc. He's a pragmatist.

10. I don't want my country to become a 3rd world shit hole where sexual assault is the norm, where welfare abuse is rampant, where Muzzies smack down all non-Islamic behaviors.

Bonus: it's evidence for it that the forces of evil are so against him that they'd create a nude statue.

>How many white terrorist have we had to deal with?

none.

Miami guy was a muslim, so was San Bernadio, even though liberals tried to say both were by FUCKING WHITE MALES

sorry, but no one is falling for your bullshit anymore

someone should do the same thing to clinton, with huge flaps and shit running down her leg and see all the leftist tumblrites go into meltdown about feminism and body shaming

Trump won the primary because GOP primary voters are absolute numbskulls. He thinks pulling the same shit he did in the primary is going to help him, but obviously it's not. Most polls of him against Hillary have him down by at least 3pts.

I'm not saying a Trump win is impossible, but it's getting more and more improbable by the day. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he loses by a good 5+ percent landslide.

No, but so many are. We have a mass shooting problem we need to address and it isn't a race issue. Australia doesn't have this problem.

Go for it, you might have some competition

because fuck it. Why prolong it?

Actually they are. The team says that's next.

Nope, just violent immigrant and refugee gangs shitting up Melbourne and other cities.

>Cuando tu tercera esposa te dice que ha sido hablando con un americano
Plenty to go around, user. They're thinner than these landwhales I'm surrounded by in any case

Because Im getting tired of ghetto nigger worship culture that has been allowed to manifest because of liberals

Because Trump is going to build a Border Wall much like George W Bush did.
And we will pay for it by charging tariffs to Mexico and increasing visa fees from Mexico.

We can do this Sup Forums. Trump 2016

No. Hid criteria is "is it good for me". He's missing Russia and China's asses. Why? Because he owes people in China a lot of money and wants to borrow from the Russians. The American banks won't loan him money anymore. That's why you can't see his it's statements.

>Because I'm 12 and I can't vote

fixed

hi shills

timelines.latimes.com/deadliest-shooting-rampages/

I wanna say fuck you, but you got dubs, but he also got dubs, fuck
Who's the faggot in this equation
>Inb4 me

Hi faggot

your ass got owned

admit it

>caring about dubs this much

you're 12 all right

redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/08/20/much-money-donald-trump-owe-china/ trump owes China a lot of money. That's why hes running.

awww, is the little shill gonna cry :(

they shoot up school cause of over nigging. our bad apples kill your bad apples. your bad apples kill everyone

>sweetie

the fuck?

I'll take that over our murder rates.

I don't think so. You replied, faggot. You are the one bfto that Clinton is the winner and supported by the majority of voters.

You can't handle this, so you project in a cringing puppetshow of faggotry like you're doing now.

oh, so you still dont have an actual argument and decide to just cry like a little bitch? Got it

I dont care

still voting Trump :)

My bad apples? I'm a Jew. Who was the last Jewish school shooter in America? Also the school shooters kill indiscriminately. Some spaz gets a hold of a gun and thinks he's the fucking joker

I do have an actual argument, though.
You are an edgy 12 year old sticking his dick into racism for the first time.

You can't even vote. This is my argument.

Any reply--ANY REPLY
validates this. :)

faggot

Trump will not release his taxes because he gave so much money to NAMBLA.

Third party just dropping by to say
yer a faggit
and its not me If you ask for proof YOU'RE the summerfag here, and unlike your bitch ass, I have proof
suck a dick, user

>I do have an actual argument, though.

No you dont. You can only post "faggot" because youre a stupid little child and you know it. Youre probably shaking with anger right now because you know how much smarter I am than you.

I bet you get your news from fucking facebook articles, dont you little cry baby?

:)

enough, Trumpfag
shut up

youtube.com/watch?v=cCDzRtZLUkc

go to the middle east and keep building walls then, you very much loved individual

this is gay

Then you'll love what Obama and Hillary are doing.

>I'm a Jew.

Are you a white Jew? Then you get to sit at the front of the oven. Please proceed.

>this is the best hillarys paid shills could come up with

lol so pathetic