What kind of vitamin regime do our swimmers use to be so darn good?

What kind of vitamin regime do our swimmers use to be so darn good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BSTZRuu_SgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vitamin D

LOTS OF MUH DICK MULTI-VITAMIN

She looks like a zika baby

Tren hard
Eat clen
Anavar give up

She's not dead though.

vitamin HGH

the illegal kind

charlston chew diet

Vitamin R

>that hairline
>not on steroids
lole

Bull Guilt Seed

>tfw slowly developing a fetish for girls with huge swimmer frames
>will never find someone like this in the real world

eat clen tren hard

PEDs aren't vitamins.

US swimming is like a fascist regime, they are extremely rigorous on the athletes and are extremely consistent in how they manage everything

I'd argue swimming is probably a bigger thing as a competitive sport in the US compared to anywhere else so that doesn't hurt

Obviously when you're better at something than most other countries people will accuse you of doing underhanded things, much like how people say Jews are cheating in everything because they are typically more successful than others (Ledecky is funnily enough 1/4 Jewish)

Her hairline has looked like that since she was a little girl so her parents must have been having her roid since she was small

www.nbcolympics.com/news/how-it-works-look-retests-olympic-drug-samples

God I bet her pussy tastes so sweet

>she is 1/4th Jewish

That's not how Judaism works, you are either Jewish or you arent, it's a religion. Either he mother is Jewish, and therefore she is as well, or she converted and is also Jewish. Having a Jewish grandparent doesn't ever make you 1/4th Jew. She 100% Catholic, not 75% Catholic and 25% Jewish.

3 Protons a day.
youtube.com/watch?v=BSTZRuu_SgY

>that balding

her pussy tastes like cock m8

roiding is bad for you

>jewish is a religion

You clearly have never met any jews

Jews, even the ones in Europe, have different genetic admixtures. I mean it in an ethnic sense not a religious

TIL roids make you look like ugly af.

They train at high altitudes and use the affects of altitude acclimatization to help their performances

Only finger wagging Americans can get away with drug taking.