m.youtube.com/watch?v=0DEyo42j7Ng
youtube.com/watch?v=iX2DsP3KA78
logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/44/Appeal-to-Tradition
youtube.com/watch?v=u9Tda7MqhNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why not

Hellraiser Doggo!

lololol

didn't anybody ever tell that chink not to play with his food?

same with animals in africa, just because you don't get to see it it doesn't mean that a lot of people/animals are suffering behind the scenes so that you can live a comfortable life, even if you are a vegan faglord.

I'm gonna need a name and address...

I bet you have no moral objections to eating meat from tortured animals though right?

I mean you shouldn't punish someone for something that isn't a crime

This one case need our personal army. More info

So you can send him pizza and navy seal tier letters? Boy his days are numbered.

I would not mind if it was a kid but a dog ? Lets fuck that faggot hard

There is a big difference between quickly and painlessly killing a meat animal before butcher it, and peeling off the skin of a living creature while its fully conscious and in terrible suffering.

Faggot.

Rolling

their agony makes the meat tender

the only difference is the tenderness of the meat.

>being this ignorant to the meat industry

stay hypocritical user

Most anyone would have a problem with earing meat from tortured animals if they KNEW the animal was tortured. Most meat processing plants are quite humane.

>Found the tumblr fag!

Here nigger... Help yourself to some of this non-safe-space approved racism.

why the fuck does that picture make me hungry for meat

>buying industrial meat

lmao

Somebody end that man. You never skin alive any animal or harm them. Consider veganism for those of you not already. For your health, the planet, and most importantly, our fellow sentient beings.

>raises and grows everything he's ever eaten.

You wouldn't mind if someone humanly killed you right?

that's just not true.

in fact, there have been many studies on the effects of stress and meat quality which have shown that stress immediately prior to death creates a rapid breakdown of muscle glycogen, dramatically increasing acidity levels and effectively spoiling the meat.

>if it's not grown by me it's industrial

No animal deserves suffering on that level...

peta.org/videos/a-shocking-look-inside-chinese-fur-farms/

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0DEyo42j7Ng

>quickly and painlessly

You can't really compare a dog being skinned alive to a cow or some other animal being sunned unconscious so it can't feel pain, then killed.

you mean you don't buy vegetables from the industry that sells them? how's that work?

*stunned

There are 1.5 billion cows on earth right now, you are delusional if you don't think most people are buying industrial meat.

I am a qualified butcher and can confirm this

>chinese
need to tell more?

I hope they get this fucker and ruin him.

youtube.com/watch?v=iX2DsP3KA78

chickens are boiled alive

>Caring about animals """feelings"""

Where's the video at? Who got it?

too bad I cook my meat, which also breaks down glycogen

He said he grows his own

>i slice precooked deli meat at walmart for a living and can confirm this

I like my dog cooked by Chef Ramsay.
Ramsay Bolton.

Are you for real right now?

Who's talking about most people? Who cares about most people?

It's a fucking animal, faggot. While I don't condone torturing them, they still are inferior creatures, that doesn't mean we should hurt them for no reason, but it's life isn't shit compared to a human.

That's not true, and even if it was, what difference does it make? You're still killing them.

>it's okay to kill someone, as long as they were treated nicely beforehand

You buy them from local organic farmers?

i have a garden that's about 50ft x 100ft and it's not enough to live off entirely, don't be a dunce.

>Are you for real right now?

yes.

Does anyone else think that the dog looks kinda appetizing that way?

What makes them inferior? They're less intelligent? Can I kill and eat babies because they're inferior to me?

so local organic farming is not an industry?

Nah man. i know what i am on about, you clearly have no clue

that's enough for every person in India to get their own delicious steak

Skinning dogs is fun. Don't knock it 'till you try it.

noun
noun: industry

economic activity concerned with the processing of raw materials and manufacture of goods in factories.

Industrial meat is grown in factories, organic meat is grown outside

and you also take Sup Forums seriously as well.

>itt: autistic children who don't sympathize
The topic is not food animals, you retards. Dogs have been loyal friends/servants to us for thousands of years. The fact that dirty Chinamen eat them doesn't change that. I'm in no position to stop this fucker, but it sure hope he dies in a most horrific way.

>chastises anons as unfeeling autists
>cares more about a fucking dog because he can't relate to people

Kek

That's "industry" as in a part of the economy, not as in an industrial manner you freaking mongoloid.

Seriously how old are you?

So mamy edgy fags thinking they are cool for liking this sort of shit. Its fucked up BUT i suppose at the end of the day it is /b full of anonns who are born mistakes

I do not relate to a dirty chink who skins a dog for fun. U have a point to make or...

>Chinese

Doesn't count. Those people are subhuman robots with no soul.

Fucking autists arguing semantics.

Just because your white trash mommy shops exclusively at Wal Mart doesn't mean everything that ever sat on a store shelf is from China.

logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/44/Appeal-to-Tradition

Yeah, but that "logic" is retarded

>Just because your white trash mommy shops exclusively at Wal Mart doesn't mean everything that ever sat on a store shelf is from China.

Who are you even talking to lol

>gets blown the fuck

>better ask him his age

you probably think organic foods are not treated with pesticides right?

i sell "organic'' pesticides and it's all fucking chemicals.

i'm 35 since you asked wtf does that have to do with it?

That's ok, I only slaughter my meat by feeding it feet first into a meat grinder.

Only one of the links was about China. The YouTube video and gif were both in the good ol USA.

For every decent human there's twenty bad ones and a hundred neutral wastes of flesh.

nice dubs,
>chickens
Exactly,it's a fucking chicken. I care more about a cow or a pig or some other fucking animal.

You are inferior for having such a shitty opinion. Go an hero, shit for brains.

only a hundred?

No,because they will become an adult, while most animals will always be fucking useless.

Haha well. I'm a fool for hope.

Point......

No, they're human you misanthrope. Fuck animals. I'd personally vivisect a kitten with my teeth if it could save one baby. I like kittens, but humans are more valuable

I'm not saying they don't deserve rights I'm just saying they're lives aren't worth anything compared to a human

Because only a child would pick a conversation in the middle of it, misunderstand a word and try so hard to be right about something so painfully off-topic.

We were literally discussing industrial food and you went off about the secondary derivated definition of the word industry. Which either mean you're a retarded teenager, not a native English speaker or completely uneducated to the point you don't even know what industrial means.

Either way you're a faggot and we're done here.

youtube.com/watch?v=u9Tda7MqhNs

>"This isn't farming, this just like mass production in an assembly line in a factory"

And "organic" norms and labels vary a lot from one place to another. I don't know any that will allow you to store an animal in such a tiny space during its entire life and shoot him full of hormones and antibiotics so that it grows fast and doesn't rot alive.

I'm out

>Humans are valuable

Fuck, that's even too much for Sup Forums, and I've seen it all.

>dog
Exactly,it's a fucking dog I care more about a monkey or a dolphin or some other fucking animal.

stop playing stupid user you know that they do fucked up shit to all farm animals, i'm not going to keep googling and linking you shit

Fine, how about an autistic person?

Yes, they are. A homeless crackhead is worth more to society than the entire Chimp species.

The point is, no animal should be tortured, doesn't matter the type/size

Literally nobody in a developed country does that. You know who does that? Sandniggers and rural mexicans. Even using a prod unnecessarily is looked down on by most ranchers.

Ethical vegans are dipshits for believing all this crap about how ranchers and farmers are sadistic people who do things inhumanely. Those people are out there, but the majority of them would rather do things clean and efficient and humane as possible.

Suffering causes blood spots in the meat, lowers value.

Okay, I will admit that they really need to fucking change what they do to animals, I'm just saying that animals lives aren't as important as humans lives are

There are very strict guidelines regarding large scale animal slaughter and making sure the animals die as painlessly as possible.

They're still human beings.

Also struggling muscle gets increased blood flow and leaves bruising after the blood is drained by death throes.

Wtf? HAHAHA

>Yes, they are. A homeless crackhead is worth more to society than the entire Chimp species.

You should eat the newborn the unable and the old because humanity is overpopulated as fuck. At least one person per 2 people per year for 6 years

These videos are almost always PETA people doing the fucked up shit. You gotta watch the videos with the autistic lady to see how things are actually done. I remember seeing some video where they like torture pigs, but it was just a fucking PETA stunt. Those people are crazy histrionic assholes.

Weird how the dog still looks happy.

Name one way chimps benefit society. At least crackheads make people money.

Stupid anthropocentric dummass.

just think of the facts. not moral, not ethics:

You think its right take away the skin of something being "X" with nerve endings for fun?

IDIOT!