Why Esperanto Sup Forums

Why Esperanto Sup Forums
Why

Kial ne?

Why not? Well, what's so special about it?

ĉu vi parolas esperanton?

the reasons will become apparent soon
just trust me and learn esperanto

Ne, sed volonte mi faris

Ne, sed mi povas skribi kaj legi ĝin. My ability to write in Esperanto isn't great, but I know of it. Is it an oldfag inside joke, or is there some, otherreason I keep seeing it all over Sup Forums?

It's really the easiest language ever. I think some study said it only takes ~150 hours to learn, compared to ~1,000 for Spanish or ~1,500 for English.

duolingo.com
if you're actually interested.

Can you give me any further hints as to why everybody wants me to learn Esperanto?

Seriously, why not? Languages are good for you

you notice there was barely any black guy + white girl threads until a year ago? and you notice how cuck has fucking skyrocketed in the last 6 months?

i can't say too much more, just please, please, please believe me when i say you need to learn esperanto as fast as you can

Well, yeah that's a good point. Perhaps I will learn Esperanto after all. Is it widely used or like totally dead?

I think it had a few million speakers, but it's not really learned to be used, more like as a party trick.

Found this on Wikipedia. It appears to be growing surprisingly quickly in the 25 and under crowd.

I started learning it and thought it was cool but gave up because nobody fucking cares about it as far as I know. I'll pick it back up if we're gonna start using it here.

>protip: Google translate is actually really awful at esperanto

Well, now that I've read this, I guess I can't think of a reason not to learn it.

mi parolas gin flue kaj aunkau la hispanan

So then... Are we gonna... Wha?

>2016
>Ne scio de Esperanto

ŝigj digj

It's a universal language, that's about all I know.

wtf now that i think about it, you're right

Nice dubs

What's with the Esperanto memes tonight guys?

I guess a bunch of anons are learning Esperanto.
I'm honestly thinking about doing it, too.

So we fight them with esperanto?
Kek

What? How will Esperanto help?

what's going on?

Esperanto is dead, long live Ido.

Death to your false language, Esperanto is thriving!

This, tbh.

guess i'm learning esperanto.

lol what happened in this thread?