Dubs decides. Female I know through work (not a coworker)

Dubs decides. Female I know through work (not a coworker)

I'm planning on stripping down to my boxers, getting 4 cans of Georgia peaches, getting in my tub and eating deep. Wanna join me, you cute sexy mother

Roll

Winrar

OP is not a fag

Also before you reply, remember that I'm a big fan of felching (sucking my semen out of someones anus) and by agreeing to the peaches, you are in extension agreeing to my salty load deep inside your ass and then my tongue going after it.

Roll

If I offered you a slice of ham would you eat it without assuming I'd rubbed my balls on it??

D0 1 M4K3 U M0157????

xD

I am so rendam~~

Oh god I didn't mean to send that. I was sitting here thinking what I could write to a goddess such as yourself and was idly typing. I'm so embarrassed..... Well unless you're game

Rerollll

OP is always a fag

inb4 shes lactose intolerant

bitch dont want peaches

I once snuck into my bosses office and came on his keyboard. I've been hard everytime I see him type with it. I'm so crazy

I plan on fingerbanging a six year old. and then his older brother, who is 9. wanna come? (cum)

damn it

you know im into girls like you : hairy legs, ugly face and disguisting boobs. we can make it work... i have a fetish though : i love when girls wear ramen cosplay

Winrar

How many times have you fucked our boss?

HAHAHAHAHA

Winrar.exe

Because usually the shit in these threads are gross and childish, let's try something different, so say this

"You are the person I actually want to die with. You're the girl I want to more importantly live with. I want you to be there when I have my first real kiss, the first time I go on a date, the first time I cuddle with someone, the first time I introduce them to my parents, the first time I leave my moms house to go live with someone, the first time I have to pay bills, the first time I buy my own house, the first time I get my own pet, the first time I get married, the first time I have kids, the first time I raise my children, the first time I have to say goodbye to them so they can live their own lives, the first time I get to meet my grandchildren, I want you to be there for all of that, by my side, hand in hand, as my partner. I want all those firsts to be with you, and I want all my lasts to be with you."

Roll my man respect that

Well, I planned a sexual meeting with my sister but that bitch can wait.
I fucked her so many times she knows my cock by heart.

Will you do me a favor and text me your phone number?

Do you have a dog?

RRRRRooooooLLlllllllll

>I fucked her so many times she knows my cock by heart.
rrool

Checked

Enough of me messing around. I guess what I'm trying to say is that you're really amazing. I've been in love with you for a while now and I'm just hoping you share my feelings. I want to be with you. I want to wake up with you, kiss you on our wedding day, stroke your head as you birth my children and hold your hand as we grow old together..... Well unless you've ever found a black person attractive. I just couldn't be with a woman who like spear chuckers.

OP is dead

nice

roll

He died from dub-overdose

Charge your fucking phone faggot
You make me sick

aw :)

Winrar

OP WHAT DID SHE SAY!?

sad. i was curious to see where this would go

This is gold totally texting this to my girl

OP PLEASE