Lit af

Lit af

but i dont even like spy kids

Jesus

Good I hope she fucking dies, him too. I bet those stupid fucking niggers have never even tipped for food delivery. Niggers are fucking worthless and they are overpopulating the whole fucking country. THe more of these useless fucking creatures that die, the better. God I seriously and truly fucking hate niggers.

So clever and unique

Fell for you brother. Hope you fucking Rio These people eye balls out from their assholes.

Bro I hate niggers, but that's that dude's mom. Keep hating dumb asses, but learn some respect.

It is not intended to be clever, idiot. It doesn't take a clever person to realize that niggers are fucking worthless, all it takes is having a brain. If you aren't racist, then you are ignorant.

Yes, his mom, the nigger who brought another nigger into the world. A nigger spawner. The sooner she dies, the better. We don't need anymore of these pieces of fucking shit walking around on this planet.

As someone who works for tips, I can wholeheartedly agree with this. Niggers are horrible people. White people tip almost 100% of the time, niggers tip, at the most, about 10-15% of the time. And it's almost hard to even get mad at them, because, like with children and retards, you can't be sure that they actually know any better. Maybe they really are just that fucking stupid, that they make you use your car, your gas, and your time to bring them food while making $4.25 an hour, and still dont ever tip. If I ever see a name on the order like "Latonya" (actual one from today) or "Shemetria", I make sure to take as long as I can to get their food to them, because I can be guaranteed that I'm not getting a tip from that nigger. And I am right 99% of the time. Fuck goddamn niggers.

#BLM

No one has to tip you, crybaby.

Tfw when niggers complain about racism still existing, while at the same time being racist against white people, and doing other nigger things that warrant white people being racist towards them. They enjoy racism, because in their small, underdeveloped brains, it feels like it gives them a purpose in life. So they perpetuate it, on purpose.

but was he black

You're right, it is not required. Guessing you're a nigger?

They don't tip but if its their worthless birthday they pin money to their chest and openly beg for tips for being fucking born. Kill'em all

Nigger found

if you only get paid 4.25 an hour, WHY THE FUCK IS THERE A DELIVERY CHARGE YOU CUNT.

You get one or the other, delivery charge or a tip.

As someone who also works for tips. Thats a god damn lie. Its the whites that don't tip, excluding the old folks. old folks on either side tip nicely.

They also roam the streets by day and night asking me for money, and I used to give it to them too. Until I realized that they don't tip, ever. They want me to bring them food for free, AND give THEM money for nothing. They give nothing for something, and expect something for nothing. Anyone who thinks that there is no reason for people hating niggers is blind and ignorant. They have done this to themselves, let them be hated. They deserve it, and, deep down, they know it.

Are you actually one of the idiots who think that we get paid the delivery charge? People actually think that? Maybe that explains part of it.

You clearly live in a different world than I do, then.

I'm black and you assholes dont even know me. I tip every delivery driver and even once gave one a jump during a snowstorm

Oh wow, so if you tip then that must mean all black people tip, right. A sample size of 1 is always accurate. By this logic, every runner is as fast as Usain Bolt, and every German man is Hitler.

You are the exception to the rule. Thank you for being one of the rare ones to show common decency.

Then you're just black and no nigger.

You are wrong, and you sound like you're probably a nigger. Nigger logic.

And I guess every white of European descent is a genocidal maniac that will take your home and ravage your people

Blame your shitty boss for not paying you enough. No one is obligated to cover your wages besides your boss. The whole tipping thing is a way for your boss to skirt the system.

That said. I tip 15% flat usually but that doesnt change the fact that your compny is getting over on you.

Also, niggers gunna nig.

I wouldn't say that. I don't go in with the mentality of getting a tip every time. If they tip thats good. if they don't no skin off my bones.

How is my boss going to change the corporate policy of a worldwide chain of restaurants? Please do explain.

apologies for the nigger logic, but I don't go to a restaurant and pay a food fee and a service fee and tip. what the fuck is the delivery charge used for? if you retards could make even two deliveries an hour it should cover your shit minimum wage.

Do you understand he concept of outliers, nigger?

Ex papa John's driver...nigs don't tip.

When you get stiffed on like 50% of your runs, every fucking day, and you struggle to pay your bills because of it, and would be paying them easily if the only difference was that black people would give average tips, it becomes a lot of skin off your bones.

I've been on this site since 09 and was even a frequenter of pol for 3-4 years. I still find this sad.

Yeah thats pretty much me except I have hair

The delivery charge is $3, we get paid $1 a delivery. Given the average length of time to complete deliveries, tips are required to even make minimum wage, and don't forget the costs of paying for our own gas and using our own cars. We have to make a good bit above minimum wage to even be, all costs included, actually making minimum wage. Not getting tipped is a big deal.

We could argue about who has it worse all night man. I'm in a similar situation. Im just saying. It makes your day worse if you keep going in with that mindset. I know its easier said than done. But you gotta relax.

>Gets mad at customers after deciding to work for a company that offered you fucking 4.25/hr

Your company is screwing you and your boss. You're both idiots if u get mad at the customers instead of your shitty wage slavers.

Nigger, use that same logic against yourself. You dont know what all black people do you retard. You just assume because youre a little bitch who cant look beyond neo-nazi propaganda.

Let's ask the real question here. Why are you superior white men delivering pizzas to subhuman niggers anyway. Broke ass niggas get ya money up

no lives matter

then tell your cunt boss to give you the three fucking dollars and stop fucking both of us. I'm not tipping you for not getting a construction job

I CANT FUCKING RELAX WHEN THE WHOLE TOWN IS OVERRUN WITH NIGGERS WHO CAN SPEND $20 FOR ON ORDER OF 16 CHICKEN WINGS TO BE DELIVERED BUT CANT SPARE AN EXTRA DOLLAR OR TWO FOR MY STUPID ASS WHO BRINGS IT TO THEM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And youre mad at the tippers, not your company? Youre an idiot.

Nigger found

Fucking this.

Your gonna kill yourself with stress there bud.

Get glad,

>Niggers using gubbment handouts to pay for pizza.

>Whites learning the power of a dollar and work ethic

I see nothing unusual here

I go by raw statistics from personal experience. As said before, white people tip almost 100% of the time, blacks tip about 10% of the time. The numbers don't lie. At least where I live, black people tip so staggeringly infrequently when compared to whites, that it has quickly opened my eyes to why people have so much hate for niggers. They just exist to make other peoples' lives worse. Again, this is in regards to where I live. Maybe they aren't so absurdly worthless elsewhere.

Stop buying 22s and sinking yo money on that mix tape then maybe you'll be able to afford it.

Not that guy but its a legal thing. Tipping isnt going away for a while because tax cuts to the businesses and shit. The tips dont get counted for the calculations toward the tax brackets. Businesses win, and either the worker or the customer get fucked depending on whether the customer tips or not. One day you fags are going to realize how corporate law is really fucking everything up. Corporate law is why minimum wage will always be fucked, no matter what its raised to.

Well this thread just confirmed niggers are sucky

You cant order a pizza with food stamps my nigga

You realize food stamps isnt the only form of government aid that nigger collect, right?

funny how on these threads everyone on Sup Forums is a total racist and hates niggers, but on politics threads Sup Forums is hillary supporters.... it's almost like hillary pays people to shill for her COUGH CTR COUGH

Would be a good maymay if it wasnt on such a shitty cringe show cartoon image

If tips aren't getting taxed, either you or your employer is gonna be getting a visit from Uncle Sammy.

All it is is telling people a pizza will cost them 12 bucks and charging them 15+tax because foot in the door psychology, you vapid cunt.

Don't know what a 22 is, I work for a living.

Seriously, go get a construction job or stop fucking complaining about 2 dollar tips you useless fucks. If you're lucky you'll get union and get paid like an engineer to work half as hard.

what about the slaves that were bred while already in America? What about their kids that also became slaves, even if the daddy was ol' Tommy Jefferson?

niggers and liberals still blame whites lol

That's the joke, dumpfuck

It was a second job while I also went to school. Even my black co-workers at the time said niggers dont tip, we all knew which addresses/orders to avoid and which ones were worth it.

You missed the whole point of my assertion. I said use that logic against yourself.

>if you tip, that must mean all black people tip, right?

Just because many black people dont tip doesnt mean all of them dont. Black people dont exist to make everything worse, niggers do. Theres a difference m8.

And before you ask, yes, ive been around blacks. I live in a major city in the south, loaded with fucking blacks. Most are shit, but the others are super cool. Sort of like how most westernized women are shallow and annoying, but then the few who arent are usually kick ass.

Fuck tipping
And I'm white.

I will start tipping the day I too am given tips for doing my job, for which I am already given a salary.

> inb4 Getting paid too little
> inb4 My boss intercourses my anus
> inb4 Entitlement
Don't like it? Get a better job

>inb4 Cant afford studying
>inb4 no schools near me
>inb4 I work, therefore have no time to study
There are tens of thousands of free courses available online, which you can access anywhere in the world.
I studied nights while working days. It's hard, yes, but if you dont want to put in the effort, dont complain about only being able flip burgers or deliver food

Fuck everyone who thinks they deserve a tip

You bunch of lazy leeches

I aint paying you SHIT

>inb4 anything else
Go suck a wet fart out my ass

tf not everyone on Sup Forums is poor as fuck
i tip $50-100 on the average

>hey jimbo!!
>quacking crazy!

No, its not the joke, its cringy garbage

>looked up the law

Well fuck, what the fuck are tips even for? You seem at least mildly educated on the subject, so im asking you.

Stop being a nigger first.

Nigger today
>calls and wants our deal for "2 medium pizzas for $6.99 each", but wants 3 pizzas
>explain you can only get multiples of 2 with that deal, so 3rd would be full price
>she lightly bitches about it, no big deal
>proceeds to ask "what toppings do yall have"
>annoyedly read her off a list of about 30 toppings, one by one, over the phone
>she orders 2 medium pepperonis
>tell her total after tax is $15.40.
>complains and said her nephew got the same thing for 13 dollars even
>6.99+6.99+10% sales tax apparently equals 13
>Try in vain to explain the logic to her
>Finally get done with her order, hang up and begin making the pizzas
>She calls back 30 seconds later
>Cancels

You guys have too much hate in your brains. Chill out and enjoy life before it's over, and don't blame everything on black people.

nigger shit

Betcha wish you studied harder in school, huh?

>don't blame everything on black people.
we don't, if its not niggers its jews

School is terrifying

It's not funny or original in any sense without it so what do you fucking want?

Enjoy your cancelled orders, and begging door to door

Kys

I won't, thanks though

/thread

with 350 confirmed kills, an IQ of 170, and a salary of 9.1MM.

Like I said, foot in the door. No one ever factors in tips and tax when they go out to eat or think of ordering pizza so it's more appealing. It's a way for employers to scam customers/generally charge more, depending on how you look at it.

Don't know if trolling or buttmad but assuming butmadd...
>work for large engineering firm
>2 blacks in the entire office
>not one of them

I dont like niggers but i like respectable black people
Also get a real job you faggot

Your boss is legally required to make up the difference between $4.25 and minimum wage if tips do not do so. You're lying or being taken advantage of due to your own ignorance.

Also, maybe you don't get tipped by blacks because you take so fucking long to get there on purpose because one time you legit got stiffed. Do your fucking job and maybe more people would believe your $4.25/hour sob story.

I hate niggers plenty. Just about the only thing worse than a spear chucker is a white wage slave liar, get fucked you cuck faggot, maybe try getting a useful degree while you're at it.

It doesnt need to be funny, its a fact. Stick it on a pic of thomas jefferson without the cringy extra shit if you want actual subtle humor.

Funny story.

Homeless guy outside of the liquor store. Always asking for money.

One day I say fuck it. I break open a 30 pack and hand him a beer.

He started complaining.

Same thing happened when I offered a homeless guy an unfiltered cigarette. The want free shit, but only on their terms.

Fuck em!

Not trolling not maf...you behave as niggers do so you are a nigger

What's the deal with nigs and lighting people on fire? It seems like they do it way more than anyone. I have like 15 images saved of stories about nigs lighting white people on fire. And then there are all those webms in the REKT threads of nigs lighting other nigs on fire in Africa. It's so bizarre. It's like they're not even human.

Where is this job of yours where all the niggers tip and the whites don't? KFC?

Lucky fuckers got to grow up to be Americans!

Still ahead of every real African!

>Also, maybe you don't get tipped by blacks because you take so fucking long to get there on purpose because one time you legit got stiffed.

haha no
I don't even give a shit about any of this but that's a stupid point