Swedish
Former SOG 2004-2012
Current contractor - Russian federation

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/catilluminati/aristocats
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

damn so close to them quints

are you basically like batman?

Why do the Russians need mercenaries, are you fighting in Ukraine or something?

Fuck no, lol. Just a grunt getting payed.

Five bucks says it's some rich prick paying for security he doesn't need because Russia.

They use us because we dont represent a nation. Our actions dont reflect on anything. Yes im in Ukraine right now.

Who is winning right now?
Also, who has the better soldiers/military in the region, the rebels or the Ukrainian military?

Noone is fucking winning bro. Russia has the best equipt forces in the region im in atleast. But we've been ordered to stay put untill otherwise. That was weeks ago. We just stand here like assholes.

What are your weapons of choice? How many confirmed kills?
Have you ever contracted for other countries?

Is it true that there are $1,000,000 bounties on American mercs? A friend of mine left Ukraine because of this

Who do you think shot down that civ airplane a few months back?

is there anything you can post that can prove your validity without compromising your identity?

how hard is it to get into this type of work? Thinking about looking into blackwater type shit.

- 0317 getting out the corp in a couple months

AK4
Not gona answer that. Fuck you
India and Jordan as previous contractors.

Any regret?

Fuck no, thats horseshit

Dont know tbh, can only give some of my identity. Born 1986 and went to ********* sorry bro

How does one get involved with Mercenaries anyways?

is it scary

do you have any tips for like staying safe.. like say someone wants to beat you up or something and you go to work everyday

Blackwater is easy man, you just need a military training. The better training the more they want you. They dont pay good though. But fuck yeah, you get in as long as you are willing to point a gun.

What PMC are you working with?

Yes, many.

be former military (or medical), nothing else will get u in.

Where do you draw the line? Is there something you wouldn't do for the money?
Did you ever cared that Russia attacked an independent country and you're helping?

Example?

If you're in europe. Start in the french foreigen legion. I started there.

the pay is shit? Fuck, I was hoping for something better than my current pay

only 5? make it 6, bitch.

You -really- dont care about that shit when you know the paycheck is outfuckingrageous. Might be hard to sleep at night though..

How fair do you think sweden stands against a war?

Sweden in a war? Where do i even begin... we got outstanding special forces and thats about it. No army, no mechanized battillions no shit. We might have some airforce but its useless in the longrun. We're done for.

Praying Mantis

As I thought

soundcloud.com/catilluminati/aristocats

Really though, who are you working with?

Fuck you dude, like i am ever gona tell you that.

>You -really- dont care about that shit
No. That's you, not me.

So if your actions don't reflect on anything, you can just do whatever you want?

So you're a bunch of sociopaths who get away with anything?

what's the max effective range of that paintball gun?

>"Answer this basic question that would in no way reveal your identity, but would go a long way to providing you with credibility"
>FUCK NO M8

Yeah, you're a mercenary, sure.

remember the blackwater inncident back in 2004 or whatever. they goofed. why? they did it in public. catch my drift here?

It might be with blackwater, but most security contractors will pay very well, especially i;f you have any particularly useful skills or training. Military experience is pretty much mandatory, but you'll get paid better if you have specialized training, lots of experience, that kind of thing.

20-40. dafuq man?

Post some dated and timestamped evidence. Doesn't have to be photo ID or anything, just guns, a tac vest, company vehicle, that kind of thing. Just something to back up some of this talk.

not allowed, sorry bro.

Every Swede I've ever met was really timid. How did you break away from that and go spec-ops?

Wife? Childrens? All this behind or you dont have any and just dont care about it?

I call bullshit then. If that NSA guy could prove who he was, if all the cops and soldiers we've had on Sup Forums over the years could prove who they are, you bloody well could too.

Lol white knight over here. Go suck a trees dick fag.

Is it a good option to become a merc???
Or is the Army a better option

how does it feel to know you will be 6ft under soon, and that you will not even go to Valhalla ?

Wanted a miltary carrer.

How much money do you make?

Was mercenary life really like?

Do you get shit from other soldiers?

ex wife and a son, hes 3 now. no i dont get to see him

How do you become a mercenary? And why did you become one?

merc, all the way.
pros? money
cons? you have like a 10th of the pro gear you actually want

I make $30 000 p/m, you do have to suck dick from time to time tho, literately

LITERATELY?

not really sure man... im a warhungering cunt tbh. dont really think that far ahead

What is p/m?

Pay per mission? How many missions do you get? How long does a mission typically last?

Month?

p/m = Per Month

depends tbh. In india i got 250k dollars for like nothing, litteraly. my ukraine mission is 178k and ive done way more combat here.

this guy ain OP just so you know

If you make that much per month...After like a year, why wouldn't you just live within your means, rent out an affordable apartment and then just live the cushy life for the rest of your years?

Are you in any sort of contract that says you need to keep doing missions for a certain amount of time?

Do you fuck too many ukranian girls?
they have some kind of fetish in your guns?

its NOT per month! its for a full deployment duration and thats 6 months. and i send 40% orso to my sons savings account. the rest? fucking hookers and drugs man

Lol. Who is willing to pay that much?

Former CIA operative here to say OP's a faggot. My names stan smith, and I'm from Langley, VA. I saw OP on a mission in Bulgaria, he was huddled over sucking a sand niggers cock. Don't believe him.

How often do you jack off?

I believe that OP is a fag & liar: Russia doesn't hire foreign contractors. I mean why would they? They have enough of their own special forces. Besides, hiring foreign mercenaries (especially from the western countries) would be to much unnecessary risk.

every fucking day bro.

im not in a western PMC dude. only said i started my military carrer here. my shit is stationed in asia

Did you follow any particular field manual for your training?

Are you blind? not op he just said:
>They use us because we dont represent a nation. Our actions dont reflect on anything

>lal

President obama here saying I vouch for this man. I 100% believe him and everything he says. Good day

Are your family ashamed of you?

What's it like being a traitor?

i have to submit my military record to the PMC. we all follow the same guidelines. more or less.. actually we fucking dont, we break the geneva convention basically every day

save palestine please

Are you a fag for russians?

What's it like betraying your homeland?

Are you called quisling much?

yes, they hate me and left me out when i joined back in 2014

Holy fug, legendary thread, PLZ include in screencap!
Hi Mr. President!!!

You are assholes so the job fits.

You might be some spoopy spy. But youre too stupid to use a VPN, thanks for your IP. I'm forwarding it to the FBI as we speak.

Have you considered shooting yourself and writing a last letter to your family explaining you realized you are vermin and worthless?

>Not gona answer that. Fuck you
Yeah go fuck yourself you phony.

Blackwater isn't a thing anymore. Academi is.

alright friend,

How do I hire a mercenary to protect me? How much for a year?

no i havent, i think i want to do some more war. you know?

Did you have to lick putins balls to be a full blown traitor or just get fucked in the ass by someone lower down the chain of command?

When you did do they just leave the body there or does someone piss on it?

thats underground, do it legit instead. hire a bodyguard

Naybe you could go to sweeden and kill your countrymen for russia?

Still consider suicide.

BUT I WANT A SUV WITH A MOUNTED MG ON TOP!!!

my captain gives the orders and he does not get his orders from putin. his orders are in the contract. "do this dont do that" and its from the kreml you fuckoff.

How do you speak with other solders over there? Do you speak Russian? What city/town are you in now (or which one is closest to you)?

XD Sorry guys. this is OP's mom.. he has quite the imagination. I just put him to bed, sorry.
this is him by the way, his name is timmy.

english, christ.... what else?!