Dubs decides how I suck a log of shit out of andy sixxs ass hole

Dubs decides how I suck a log of shit out of andy sixxs ass hole.

While my gf watches

go to bed

rolling

rolling again

hahah you faggot I singlehandedly put you to sleep.

Do girls find this guy attractive?

OP here
Needs clarification. Like you want me to suck the shitshit out of his ass hole in my bed or shall he lie in bed while I suck the shit out if his ass?

no, I want you to shut off your computer, and get into your bed alone with the lights off, and fall asleep.

Fuck yeah we find him attractive. God andy sixx is so fucking hot that i just wanna suck a log of shit out of andy sixxs ass hole and use the log of shit as a dildo to fuck my pussy with and have the bacteria from the shit fertilize my egg cells and impregnate me with a retarded human shit baby and then I want to give birth to that retarded human shit baby and then lick its retarded human shit baby ass crack and suck on its rock hard retarded human shit baby balls and fat fucking throbbing retarded human shit baby cock until it cant take it anymore and then shoots out a giant fucking load of retarded human shit baby cum all over my mouth and then i want to use the retarded shit baby cum as lubricant to finger my ass hole with. God andy sixx is so fucking hot

rolling

rolling rolling

rolling

rolling

rolling

rolling

But what about andy sixx?

In case you havent forgotten, Im sucking a log of shit out of his ass hole and using that log of shit as a dildo to fuck my pussy with.

God andy sixx is so fucking hot

Try again. Your entry and its attached rolls are forthwith voided.

rolling

go to sleep

This thread is gay as fuck, go away

Samefagging will get you nowhere

Use a clit pump and put it over his ass hole and then pump the shit halfway out, then use your mouth to suck the rest out

Hey bitch, back the fuck off, andy sixx is mine

Bitch, please. You think you have a chance with the emoist gothocist sexiest metalist hardcore punkcore heathcore black metal band singer in the world?
Think again

Roll

Wtf did you just say nigger?
Bitch ill have you know im a Lieutenant Colonel in the BVB Army bitch. Ill have your ass court martialed faster than you can listen to knives and pens and orgasm

Right?

Im a fucking Colonel.
Im higher then you, bitch so shut the fuck up before I have you licking andy sixx's toilet clean with your mouth

Actually, i'd have no opposition to that as long as its andy sixx

I'm the fucking mayor of the the municipality of his asshoke and surrounding areas. You are ordered to deescalate tensions immediately.

Major General here.
Commander of the 13th Emo Division.

Disperse, soldiers. We have a fucking tumblr war to rage

Corporal 5-Star Liuetenant Chucky Sanders here, maggot if you don't lower tension levels now, I'm going to hate crime you until your great great great grandchildren arrive

Field Marshal Matt Stylexx here. Your orders are to stop all this bickering at once

Fuck you, firld marshal. I bet you suck dicks

You came inside a fucking watermelon and gave it to your gf as a wedding proposal