twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oldie but goodie

still one of my favorites, super cringey tbh

/k/

Literally op's pic.
kek

Sup Forums

>where good souls come to die

STANDING IN THE BACK, TRIPPIN' OUT LOUD!

This
/thread

I don't know if I have a pic for what I feel.

The cute girl you stared at for 3 years at work finally comes up to you.

She made it sound like she doesn't know what she wants after you are straight forward with her. She is a cute girly girl that lights up the room.

Everybody at work loves the girl, but hates you because you ignore her.

She finally leaves. People will always be angry at you.

This one will always get to me the most, because she was that great of a person.

I struggle with depression because my brother sits at home and does nothing, and my father is just waiting to die after his retirement.

Maybe now that she is not working there she might still remember I work there.

Holy shit, a super lemon party.

>I don't know if I have a pic for what I feel.
no one asked you for that bullshit you fucking self absorbed twat

don't have a pic, but i saw this music vid today that's pretty much what i always envisioned a Sup Forums dance party would be like.

youtube.com/watch?v=LOsBYfChTnY

the official pic

I am on Sup Forums and we need a pic to post that represent Sup Forums.

lol

whats going on?

>The cute girl you stared at for 3 years at work finally comes up to you.

She does? Present tense? Right now? I see no girl. Probably because I didn't piss away staring at her for 3 years while she was trying to do her job, and even if I did all I'd expect is a kick in the fucking head by HR, nothing more.

Quit projecting your stupidity on others you hopeless faggot.

Da fuq happened to that Klingon?

It's 4chin irl

Virgin Mother Fuckers

Someone explain

Yeah, Sup Forums, not how you feel.
Sup Forums is not how you feel.
No one gives a fuck what you feel.
No one gives a fuck about you or anyone else period, except for a moments entertainment, like this right that you're reading right here now.

Here we go

But if mom is kill, how cook tendies?

That land whale in a 007 shirt tho

tl;dr

jesus christ muh teenage hormones

why is there a pizza on the floor

>dem klangers
them bewbs have a dress all their own

Win

omg, after all this time, this is the first I'm seeing that pic realizing it's not a pizza on a coffee table

>Sup Forums is honeypot
>Amazon are jews

This made me rock hard.

wait, for real?

nah, it's pretty cool that he sticks out like that... makes it easier for me to mug him at knifepoint.

I have been working there for 4 years. She took an opportunity to talk to me, but than ran away when somebody else came by. She flirted with me, and we finally had a chance to small talk at the water cooler alone. I went for it. But, she denied her feelings toward me. I know she talked to fellow coworkers about me, because they all saw we liked each other. One of them tried to get me and her to do stuff together, but she hesitated. I never said hello to her after that, and in passing in the hallway when she said hello. I just nodded, nothing else. I got shit from other people in buildings I work because she was that great of a person.

Maybe one day the other coworkers will still see I am a great guy, and tell her about me still, because she doesn't work there anymore.

destiny rise of iron ?

OMG Sven!

Most of Sup Forums

couldn't help but reminisce about my childhood seeing this one

This one had me until I read "Sup Forums gold"

....what? How?

And why?

I don't care what jobs anybody does. Great people will still want to be with other. The last time I saw her. She looked back at me. Turned her head away from me. Then turned her head back at me again.

underrated post

What the actual fuck? Baphomet at Wal-Mart, times must be harder than I thought.

I';ve wondered about that girl. Does she have a weird skull or is she wearing the adolf mustache?

newfag

i'd never seen this either, so went searching and found it's real. here's the news article/video.

news9.com/story/28911913/racist-vandalism-found-on-downtown-garage

amazing.

Y THO