New Varg video

>haha! What a silly immature thing it is to play an instrument in times like these!

Nobody listened to me when I said this guy is a total shithead now. Fuck Varg.

youtu.be/ZVf-sX5pR7U

based varg

People took this goofball seriously?

Jesus is lord

>2:42

Perfect image for this

I don't see how living on the land prevents you from playing music. A lot of mountain people play sick banjo. This guy is a fucking hack.

>red pill

lmao

what the fuck dude, literally has a bunch of albums that are all metal, calls you an idiot for wanting a guitar? and using the word red pilled anywhere but online, thats from the matrix haha fuck this guy

Wait a minute...

>the autoplay video is about tabletop games

FUCKING POTTERY

that was before he went crazy

weird thing is his wikipedia page says he's still active

LMFAO
TOLD U FAGS GUITAR MUSIC IS DEAD
ALL ABOUT ELECTRONIC NOW BOIS

i like that daudi baldrs album that isnt metal and have the cd but varg is a jackass

Did he quit music or something?

Last album I heard from him was Fallen

I do watch his videos from time to time. He's a fucking weirdo but for some reason I'm fascinated by him.

>you're an idiot if you do this thing
>it's not like my main source of income comes from playing guitar or anything
>le redpill

What a huge fag

is varg the new chris-chan?

>he drew a swastika in the dust on his guitar

Whew

MUH SYMBOL OF PEACE

his guitar a shit

what is with the weird children moaning in the background?

is he a pedophile piece of shite?

are you retarded? or just another liberal shot at "humor"?

Is he a NEET?

i am mostly retarted, my friend

WE WUZ GASSING JEWS N SHIET

I mean the dude burns churches and murders his colleagues, clearly he has no morality

>or just another liberal shot at "humor"?
WDHMBT?

i think he meant that calling it humor would be using the word quite liberally

at first I thought the video wasn't bad, but then saying all those things at the end unironically and sounded like a 13 year old 2deep5u kid actually made me cringe.

i meant this is the kind of thing someone who calls trump "cheeto" would say. they think it's clever, funny and insulting. but it's just stupid.

oh youre dum then

kek. i love vargs videos. he's bat shit insane but very entertaining

Varg is a real life LARPer.

Make of that what you will.

Hey it was self defense you pussy

and this is the kind of thing someone says when they can't take banter and they're criminally butthurt about

>b-but it's not that my feelings were hurt it's that it's STUPID

no worse than spamming the word cuck a million times

What is rehabilitation?

>and this is the kind of thing someone says when they can't take banter and they're criminally butthurt about

you know you might be right here. most liberals can't bant for shit and it's laughable to watch them even try (they are too soft to ever be mean about it so their bants are always shit), but i've noticed that a lot of the kiddies that came Sup Forums posters in this new wave are surprisingly serious and don't have an attitude for banter either.

weird times.

He quit metal. He's only making neofolk now, and his last 2 albums are shit

chris-chan was the neo-varg

love that you think criticizing liberals means Sup Forums, using the word cuck or being alt-right.

surely there is no middle ground or different views.

>guitarcucks getting salty

the guitar is the worst instrument ever made, and if you play it you're a sheep. only exception is flamenco guitar

>metal fans

t. virgin

t.guitarcuck

Those churches were ganging up on him! What was this young defenseless boy supposed to do

>someone who calls trump "cheeto"
His face is orange. If you have an orange face you're going to get mockingly compared to orange things because having an orange face is ridiculous. There's no politics to it.

it's not funny and very, very lazy. like insulting someone with cuck or autist. be better.

More dungeon synth than neofolk

are you really shocked by church burnings and killing a man? honest question. it's kind of childish to be offended by that.

Not him but I also think it's sort of funny and not like cuck or autist. He literally has an orange complexion from spray tanning. It's funny, user.

He's 100% right you troglodyte

t. 20 yr old Varg

What?

What does being "shocked" have to do with it?

Burning churches and killing people isn't normal behavior.

now I don't feel bad about calling people shitskin or muzzie anymore
not like they understand me anyway, but still

why do you want to be normal?

shhhh don't let them see the irony in this.

Not him but I would say not hurting others

Maybe no one listened because you stated the obvious

It's not a matter of "wanting". You either are or you aren't. And it's more about having morals than being "normal".

I'm not sure what you are trying to convey.

>t. uncoordinated sausage finger fattie

it is if you are varg

I think you guys misunderstand.

He's trying to tell us that now is not the time for music. That will only come after things have come to their inevitable head and we've survived.

It's like Rousseau's hatred for Arts. He doesn't hate "art" per se, but he does hate that it's taking precedence over survival.

those church burnings and murder are some of the greatest things to happen in modern music, black metal is grood music but varg's and euronymous' antics made it great.

varg took it to the extreme and made it legendary. if you can't appreciate that and varg as a character in music history you don't really like black metal and i'm not sure what you're even doing in this thread.

>if you can't appreciate that and varg as a character in music history you don't really like black metal
Sounds like you're more interested in the thought of black metal than the actual music.

kek

t.guitiarcuck

this, 16 year old autists don't understand much. they only understand that radiohead is their fave band.

>when you'll never be a beautiful blonde girl with varg as a father to redpill you daily

checked

The problem is that he's been needlessly inflammatory and leaving his point very open for misinterpretation

well that's a fault with Varg's style, he doesn't explain fully what he means, because he's making progress in his head so far he forgets many people aren't on the same page.

please read and comprehend. i just said black metal is music AND legend. i love the music, i love the history of the genre. they're one and the same.

it would've never gotten popular without the arson and murder. without eronymous and varg all those kids in norway would've kept playing death metal and we wouldn't have black metal as we know it today.

Even if his music is absolute trash now at least he grew out of metal

Bastard banned me from commenting on his videos because i disagreed with him on drugs

Get fucked degernate

Leave varg alone hes make the west great again

Fuck you manlet.
He couldnt accept the fact that our ancestors experimented with the natural environment.

Awwwwww Young Varg was such a cutie patootie!

STOP EVERYTHING

Varg is a red pilled distinguished bear daddy now

>he will never finish designing rpg tabletop game
Has he ever heard of indiegogo?

>it is not the time for arts and playing instruments!
>now let me tell you about my sick table top rpg

>Actually using the term "redpill" in real life
>HEILL ODINN!
Cringed hard as fuck. He literally sounds like a nerdy high school aged metalfag trying to be deep and edgy. This is some next level LARP shit.

Playing rpgs is education and exercise, y'know?

Good post

worlds fucked i just want to play my guitar

He is known for music. His music, in no small part, is what allows him to live the life he currently lives –I don't care what he thinks privately, but making a video like this is seriously stupid... virtually all of his viewers are there because of his music, not for parenting tips or tabletop RPGs. Wasn't his wife interested in his music? Is that not how they met? Can't understand why he resents it all so much

where did you find this lol, FYAD?

how do you got resentment from his lack of interest in a certain style? or are you just throwing words around?

BUT THAT SHEET DIDN HAPPEN THO!

is this a copypasta? no one actually believes this, right?

most libs are lame but conservatives are, comparatively, far far worse. the very core of that ideology, an aversion to change/difference, is antithetical to humour. hence the no conservative comedians meme. hence also conservatives have historically struggled to succeed in school, arts, sciences, the tech industry, and any other field requiring more mental effort than ploughing a field.

varg please go

read some of his posts in the comment threads on the video. preview: musicianship is worthless, it's not work & young Europeans should do something useful, I never wanted to be a musician, etc

is this just about not wanting to play black metal anymore or thinking that guitars are gay?

Lmao saved