Ylyl thread

Ylyl thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zo9KiwgObZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And architects know how to plan

Why's that funny?

No way to get to the bathrooms without going through a bedroom?

You'd have to be old enough to understand.

gonna make that on the sims thanks
the pixels and shit of course

The upper right bathroom can be accedes from the kitchen, although the potential presence of a counter might make that a narrow passage over on the corner.

Although that kinds sucks.
Id still buy this place. Just turn on of the right side bedrooms an office that people could walk through, Or a pet/storage room.

I think what id hate the most is the closet and the front door.

Or you know... walk right through the green area past the washer and dryer to the bathroom on the left you stupid fucks

I'm old as a motherfucker and I don't understand either.

I don't get it, is this bad design? I've been looking at this pic for 10 minutes trying to figure out what is so funny about it.

That must be the point.

It's the banana pretty much

I guess. I thought it was because there was zero division between the kitchen and living room.

Rotate the picture upside down and squint your eyes.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with the image. The only thing that's "funny" is the people trying to hard to find something funny about it.

Am architect and drafter

Can it be less of a shittier ylyl than this?
Way to fucking go OP.

Yep...so again, why's this funny? I'm older now n still don't get it

The joke is just that all the doors intersect. That is it. For fuck sake you people are dissapointing

lost

Must be an autist-only joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=zo9KiwgObZ4

Nothing wrong? One entrance to the master bedroom can swing into the front door of they're opened at the same time. It's not funny, and neither is this fucking thread. It's definitely poorly designed though.

Who the fuck makes a bathroom with more than one entrance?

Time for a new job. Visitors would need to go to the bathroom via a bedroom

Do you know how many doors "intersect" when both of them are open? Are you serious?

Poorly designed? No.

Is this thread funny? No

Is this thread a waste of time? Yes

If you ignore that one, then yes. Stupid faggot.

Wrong. Top left allows access without going through a bedroom.

its a college living space you retard they dont care

My aunts bathroom was set up like that. I cant tell you how many times i almosted shit myself trying to hurry and lock both doors

All threads are a waste of time

no garage, obviously apartment or dormitory trash.

Everybody shut the fuck up about a normal ground plan. The only thing arguably "funny" is seeing a bunch of faggots talk about a normal picture.

There are almost no doors in that apartment that don't obstruct either a passage or another door when open, and it's a 3 bedroom. So people are going to be opening doors and shit and other people are going to get other doors stuck on them, or open a door only to walk face-first into another door.

It's funny because it's stupid planning.

The front door has nothing to do with the master bedroom. The front door intersects with a closet to the right of the door. It's a safe bet that the front door actually swings the other way and that all closet double doors don't swing at all.