Ask a guy who's been dating the same girl for 2 years and wants to kill himself anything

Ask a guy who's been dating the same girl for 2 years and wants to kill himself anything.

Why?

Also, is she fat?
Also, how's the sex?
Also, is she your first and are you hers?
Also, what is is like to last that long with someone?
Also, is it as good or better than when you started with her?

just kill gf

I love her nose so much I want to lick it, this chick in the pick, not your chick

Actual questions on yhe first post im surpised not op

How are the two related

When we started dating she was perfectly sized, now she's a little busty.

I do all the work, I finish myself, she's only made me cum once without me having to jerk off. She gets off plenty.

I'm her first, I've been with several women

It's okay, I wish I didn't meet her

It's always been okay, everything moderate, things are just going down for me

I feel tied down

My problems lay within the fact I get overly attached easy to anyone who shows me the slightest bit of emotion.

Why do you want to kill yourself?

You definitely shouldn't talk to her about it and clearly state your needs.
That would be ludicrous.

You've been with her for two years, I guess she's attached to you as well, so where's the problem?

Is your name Tony

"Hey, not to seem odd or anything but I'd love to try at relationships with other women but I still want to be with you"

No
Because life is menial and I don't see myself making it past 25

Who are you?

basically sums up my 3.5 year relationship atm

she hit me with the classic : get fat after we start dating for awhile.
idk what to do, i like being with her but her weight really bothers me.

Just another guy who wasn't taught how to express his emotions and was taught growing up that showing any type of emotion is a sign of weakness and was wrong. Just going to end up being a statistic adding to the large percentage of men who aren't diagnosed with any type of mental dieases but end up committing suicide.

Life is menial because you chose to live the safer and easier way. Dump your bitch, go out more, fuck some hoes, get a good footjob from a prostitute ;) get high, go on a trip ...

She's not fat.

She's just busty, she was a great runner, she had better abs then me at one point. She was fit and fun, now she just eats and complains about being self concious.

If you promise not to kill yourself I might suck your dick in return, and actually make you cum ;)

(PS: I'm a femanon)

i am talking about my relationship lol, my gf got fat after i dated her, she went from a nice 140lb to a disgusting 200lbs

I was never the type to be dangerous. I can talk to women but my hands start to shake. I'm a good looking guy, I work out, but when I have to talk I just freeze up.

My gf is 5'4 and was around 95lbs and is at 130 now.

That was my first why

I hate to sound like a dick, but at 25 puberty and disillusionment is still fucking with your head. I'm in my 40s, serious mental problems, abused by others, and alone most of the time.

But I am also in treatment, supported in my hobby of choice, cared about even if I am not really loved, probably loved by someone even if they don't show it, and I deal with prejudice all the time from women (terrible shit, that).

My point is that some time might give you better perspective. I can't change your mind, you must decide for yourself, but at 25 I can tell you there's more than you realize. My friend, and former lover, lost her kid when he was 17, and I'm telling you what I wish I could have told him; I've been there, it doesn't always feel the way it does, and there is time for you. If you musty be radical and take a big leap do so because life is fleeting, death is forever, and the world is bigger and more diverse than you know.

I won't wish you well, that would be pointless, so i will instead say that I wish you will give it till 30, let yourself be a man for a while, and give the future a chance.

That's not what she turned out to be, that who she really was the entire time, after two years they get tired of pretending to be mature and interesting and reveal who they really are.

Dump her, date another one, you'll feel fresh.

hey op this isn't a question but ive been in your place.

I took a gf to college with me and she got fat, and stopped liking me.

I just started cheating on her all the time but the guilt broke me down.

Eventually everything fell apart around me, I let it all slip through my fingers because fuck it.

Turns out my brain still think's we should date. Every night I lie awake in agony thinking about how she called me "too miserable to love."

I wanted to kill myself before, but now it's even worse.

I'm not a bad looking dude but I long for the feelings I used to have for my ex. I've fucked nearly 20 gals since her and none of them make me feel anything.

One time I thought this girl was gonna save me from myself and make me feel normal again and stuff. So I just fucking blew it.

Now good women are too good for me, and I feel like becoming part of someone else's life is too far above me.

I'm so worthless.

Don't do something that'll make you hate yourself more nigga

I don't know how I'd feel about that, I'm more of the retard nice guy.

yeah my gf is 5'7 zZzZz. idk what to do honestly, i am so attached after 3.5 years but her being 200lbs is unacceptable.

You're too tough on yourself, I used to be like that, first thing that comes in mind when a girl approaches me is "say something funny, say something awesome, be super interesting", then I figured out it doesn't work that way, I just stopped caring that much about how people (and especially girls) view me, and right there when I became spontaneous people started to like me more, now I have no problem interacting.

I've been to therapy on my own but I don't like talking, growing up I lived with my mom and she was very verbally and physically abusive. If I broke down in tears she would scream, don't wallow in your own self pity. How I'd be nothing and live in a trailer park.

Hearing it over and over again really stuck to me. Sometimes when I cry I get angry with myself, I dont hurt myself physically, but mentally I break myself down to nothing and I feel like nothing. I feel inadequate sometimes.

Never go for a chick promising "might."

It's a motherfucker of a lie

I cheated on my girlfriend once. I broke my hand into a wall. Costed a lot of money for a little adrenaline rush. Now I get to live in "anxiety" that she'll do the same to me

I agree, but I'd be to afraid to hurt her confidence. She wouldn't let it go. You can tell a girl how beautiful she is a million times but if you say a thing about her weight she'll never forget.

First thing you need to do is stop calling yourself retard, because you sound hella mature to me, and I'm sure you've been through a lot of shit, you should be proud of who you are and how much you've made it so far, and I still wanna choke on your dick ;)

I try to do the same thing when it comes to talking to any girl, I sit there in my own head trying to pull a joke out or to figure sometime out that'll just let me see her smile.

Get out now user.

Your feelings and impulses are true, this isn't going to get any better for you. This is the best time to leave. The future only holds more responsibility and complications when you finally realize that this isn't going to work.

I was in your position, I knew around two years in that it wasn't going to work but I held on. It was convenient and comfortable even thought I knew I wasn't happy. Time flies by. Next thing I knew I had been with a woman hated for almost a decade.

Don't waste that much of your life. Suck it up. End it now. You're going to feel like shit and she's going to hate you, beg and plead that things will change. They wont. Be the asshole you need to be and just fucking end it.

OP's pic is the ultimate validation of dick sucking skill.

You deserve to be loved man, give yourself a break, you don't seem like a bad guy to me, you actually sound like the type of dude I'd hang out with

Never trust a woman promising a blowjob.

I got my blowjob alright but the crazy slut later on tried to accuse me of rape. Told her to try and see how things go in court, because she is going to lose. This was about 10 years ago and nothing happened.

I'm not really the type though, I've done the flings, I've been successful with women. While I am a testosterone filled male who loves sex, I really look for a girl who knows how to let me relax, someone who will hold my head on their chest and run their fingers through my hair and tell me I don't have to be scared, that I don't have to keep my wall up. That everything is okay. But women don't understand men have a structure around them to prevent their emotions from coming through.

Peanut butter on French toast?

I am a similar age and stopped looking for this ages ago. No woman our age gives a fuck anymore

That's my problem though, I'm not an asshole. I have to force myself to be cocky and confident just to go near girls. When I first met my gf I had the feeling of my stomach in my throat, I had to leave my comfort zone.

Now she's become a part of my comfort zone and I'm scared of being alone.

Peanut butter pancakes with chocolate chips is the ultimate cheat meal.

I really don't want to stop looking for it.

I want a girl who just honestly cares.

We all are dude.

You need to realize this woman isn't your comfort zone. She's toxic. You've only allowed yourself over time to become poisoned by her presences into thinking that the misery and vulnerability that you feel with her is normal.

It's not.

Leaving her will be the hardest thing you've done but in the long run it'll be worth it and you know deep down that's true.

She doesn't cause it though, I do, I have an imagination that kills me from the inside out. It happened with my first relationship when I first was a teenager. I have been vulnerable and you're completely right but I've been shut down and "abused" were all I want is to be wanted

You want someone who gives you the love your abusive mother never did, I know that feeling, and I found a couple of those throughout my life, you can find one eventually, not all women are like our mothers

I just want to feel normal.

I want the feeling of being loved and cared for.

The safe feeling of being home.

I want to be normal.

I'm almost 20, I work 14 hours a day to save up for my dream home.

I'm 6'1" and pretty decent looking. But I have never had normal.

I can already tell how happy you would be if you were single, then how depressed you'd be.

When I'm single I'm afraid of being like that forever, I'm scared of not having anyone to talk to.im scared of being denied

You need change bro, you either have to face your fears or let go of the past, you have to go out of your comfort zone, it's killing you, and trust me man, no one is "normal", we all have our own shit, you're not a freak, you're just lost and afraid like the rest of us, and that's okay

I'm afraid of everything though, I put on the tough guy facade but in reality I'm terrified of the dark and silence. I sleep with a sound machine, I'm scared of confrontation. I'm scared of meeting new people. I work in foreclosed houses and any opportunity I go outside and just collect my sanity. Every work order I get I pray it's just for outside because I'm afraid of being alone in a house.
I'm afraid.

You're good looking, you're mature, you've come a long way, and you work hard for your dreams, trust me, no one will deny you, you deserve to be appreciated and you will, once you give yourself a break, trust the world, it's not a bad place, and don't settle for your current gf, dump her, the way you talk about her I think she makes you feel like your abusive mom did, don't settle for worthless females my man, you're better than that

But what if I'm not better than that, what if I'm just some asshole that cheated on his girlfriend, nobody blames the girl. Everyone blames me. I want

You're lonely, and you've been lonely for a long time, and you're afraid that you'll be lonely for the rest of your life, but you won't, sooner or later you'll be sick to your stomach of all these fears and dark thoughts you have, you'll want to change your life, and you'll do it, you have it all, the looks, the brains, the will, all that's lacking is a bit of faith in yourself, and you will make it man, even though I'll never talk to you again after this thread goes 404, I really want you to be happy

I've never met someone who understands me quite like you, who would of though two anonymous persons who actually understand each other after 15 minutes. I want to say thank you.

People have done far worse things in life and they found happiness eventually, don't be afraid of being refused, the world is not judging your every move bro, the world is not your mom, that era is over, you're free, the cage door is finally open, all you have to do is step out

Thank you! and I wish you all the best

I have you beat by 4 years and also want to die. She got really fat on me and now has a lot of health problems.

Being refused is worse than death. Seriously I'd rather die than be rejected

I'm going to try to advance. It'll be a gradual process but I'm going to try, if not for you. Maybe I'll make you proud.

None of those will happen, they're just fears that accumulated over the years, give them some time and they'll vanish

Are you me?

That pretty much sums up my mental state. Just trying to keep shit together day by day and not let my family know how fucked up I feel. My mom would be devastated if she found out about half the shit he did to me and how it's slowly driving me to suicide

By "he" i mean my moms first husband didnt proofread my post

I wish I was someone else sometimes. But sadly we are just us.

And you haven't dumped her because....

Ssme here.

So here's to you guys who listened, here's to the lurkers in this thread who didn't have enough courage to post. Here's to the people who wouldn't be upset if we didn't wake up, here's to the people who wouldn't step out of the way if a car was coming, here's to the people who have no reason to live, but not enough reason to end it all.

Here's to the not enough.