Has anyone here tried Spice...

Has anyone here tried Spice? I tried it for the first time earlier today and my friend who's experienced with it told me to take just 2 hits of the spice blunt, so I did and I was high as FUCK. 2 hits got me way more fucked up than smoking 2 whole weed blunts. This shit is insane

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t6pmc7Tpx4w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JWH-018
youtube.com/watch?v=lAi_N_h0Q0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That shit is awful for you. Do yourself a favor and don't do it again.

It's also way more addictive and can kill you.
Have fun faggot

Good luck with permanant brain damage and psychosis, negroid

Smoked it once ended up in a corner crying for 2 hours

Militaryfag here, I used to smoke it when I first joined. I would smoke it everyday mutiple times a day. Eventualy it started to make me really dumb. Fucked up my memory, I couldn't recall shit. So I dropped it. Fun high though. Sex on it was insane. Dickinson was diamonds and orgasms were strong and powerful.

Yeah, this will fuck you up, and not in a good way. Avoid/10.

What country are you in?

I used to buy the synthetic cannabinoid powder which they put on it. 10g a fucking week lol.

Tried it once nice high very fast then did couple times more and i passed away for 2 mins never doing that shit again

I did that shit back in 2009. I took two hits and got super fucking paranoid my friend had to drive me home. I just laid in bed and freaked out. Fuck that retarded shit.

>passed away

>passed away

There's legitimate scientific research that shows this stuff is incredibly bad for you, in all the ways you would not want.

It's a legal high, mostly, but you're way better off buying real weed.

Truly, take care of yourself.

I did it once, someone rolled a j and told me it was kush. Im not a smart man, so apparently he mixed some brown into it and it really fucked me up. I ended up laying down on the floor of my dormroom for 4 hours and I thought I only did it for 20 minutes...

I'm in the US, live in NC but my friend drives to SC to buy spice

>passed away

One time i left my body and watched myself puke on myself in third person while i waited to die. One time we were smoking it while driving it and the driver flew off the road and we grazed a parked cop car with no one in it. Another time my buddy let a 12 year old hit some legal and the kid stopped breathing and went to the hospital and they fled the state. I could go on, don't mess with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=t6pmc7Tpx4w

Y'know, just because something's legal doesn't mean it's better for you. It'll fuck up your liver something nasty, and do you some permanent brain damage.
Get some real weed and stay far the fuck away from spice.

Do you idiots not know any weed dealers or something? There's no reason to go across state lines just to get something that'll slowly turn you into retards.

He gets bulk at ridiculously low prices that you cannot get in NC

Thought I died when I did it. I could here the voices of family members when I was at a buddies house. Freakiest part is, I fucking shit you not, I had a dream two years prior that I woke up crying from cause it was scary as shit, that was exactly like what I saw when I smoke "HeadTrip" it was called. Never fucking did it again. Even stopped smoke cigs for a month it scared me so bad.

Spice is the fucking worse. It's not a good high at all. I've had acquaintances that got way to into it and almost died. Stay away from that shit.

dont fucking smoke spice dude, i really hope this is bait, spice can really fuck you up mentally, if you stop now and dont even do it again maybe you'll be ok

So either you guys are smoking a shit ton to your domes, hastening the retardification/fuckyourinternalorgans process or you're selling it. I'm not sure which is more pathetic.
Is weed hard to come by down there or something?

My brother smoked that shit and started flipping out and screaming and thrashing around like he was in a fight with his self before having a seizure and spending a few days in the hospital with liver damage. So I wouldn't recommend it.

Actually considering smoking this shit again after years, but I think it permanently damaged me in some way so it's easy to stay away.

Been looking for weed all day every day for a week and cannot find a bag. Once you are in your 30s nobody will talk to you or sell to you. Everyone pretends they don't know anything.

fucking faggot paranoid kids of this generation. Weed used to be policed 10 times harder but was easier to find. Everyone of this generation is a little faggot now who doesnt want to make any money.

>>weed blunts

I'm in my 30s and have no trouble finding it. Stop being a sketchball asking random people and stop hanging with squares.

Do not do it user, I did waaaaay too much of it a few years back and i had a psychological breakdown. Was lost in my own mind for 2 months in the loonie bin. Not a fun experience, but a life changing one. Now i need a high dosage of prescribed meds to stay functional. Don't do it man

SPICE THIS THREAD UP U NIGGERS

I smoked it a few times, and everytime i literally about shit my pants.

You're 30 and scavenging for weed?

smoked this few years back when i couldnt get any weed we smoked it often too

I don't hang with anyone. Asking random people is not "Sketch" it's what smokers do. Smokers used to be a community but now every other retard smokes and has no interest in helping anyone

when you get older it becomes intensely harder to find shit

You're just a little bitch and no one wants to talk to you let along conduct ilegal business with you.

come to washington ill syo

coming from the type of spineless little high school cutter faggot who would never have the balls to ask a person they don't know about something illegal

wear more skinny ass jeans on your tiny chicken legs fag kid

It doesn't take too much of this stuff to fuck you're personality up forever.
I'd stop doing it right now while you're ahead, just in case. I know heroin addicts, and meth addicts who are more functional after quitting those drugs than those who have used spice.. including myself. Shit fried me in ways I haven't recovered from and when I used lightly, I quickly started using often and found myself violent, sick, and suicidal without it. It caused me to go into full psychotic episodes a few times where I would get very angry, hallucinate, have delusions, and once even blacked out in anger and murdered a cat.. something I'd never done before, and haven't since. I don't know why, but I just snapped it's neck for no reason. I had no control at that point.. I'll never forgive myself. Shit changes you so much it's unreal, while on it, and afterwards. It's been 6 years since I last smoked any of it, and I hear the chemicals just keep getting worse. I almost died a few times too. My heartrate got so fast I passed out drooling and pissed myself. I'd hallucinate so hard I couldn't walk because my senses were so fucked. It was hard to quit.. but when I did, I never did it again. Don't fuck with that garbage..

>ilegal

Its a larger version of marijuana cigarettes.

i used to keep a bucket by my desk because i'd throw up like every other time i hit it, and i would pass out sitting up playing computer games and come to like 10 minutes later

cant imagine what type of ultra cancer im gonna get from that shit. feels like it fucked me up permanently. i just try not to think about it

blunts are for niggers. io dont know why my bro is always smoking blunts egh,.

lol a swing and a miss buddy. I sell dope and you'll never get any, bitch. I'm 23 hows a dude your age on Sup Forums anyway? I bet you're the type of dudes my buddies would have wanted me to set up.

If you're going to do "legal" highs, buy some DXM. If's a lot safer, honestly. So long as you control your use. It's also a lot more fun and pleasurable.

user here. Used to smoke this shit, ended up in checking myself In At the hospital. Terrible for your health and even worse for your mind. DONT SMOKE THAT SHIT. Smoke bud if your gonna smoke. Don't substitute this for weed. I don't know how to say this any other way. This is my public service announcement and good deed for the day.

Not surprised, you're taking this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JWH-018
instead of the mix of 60+ pytocannabinoids in bud. You'd be better off sticking to the real thing imo.

>Aassed pway

wow you sell drugs? that's amazing. i'm a network engineer

i can't get any weed; you can't get any..house, car, etc.

illegal. Ya like that.

>passed away

jwh18 hasnt been in spice shit for like 6 years.

jwh18 was also massively less harmful than everything that replaced it

There was a recent article about lots of people on skid row od'ing on spice... repeatedly. That stuff is pretty sketchy.

Sounds like you're a nigger.

im not you fucking little cunt

lol i own a car i have an apartment and i pay for a girls apartment. I'm saving up for a second car. I only got 12 gs but I'm not driving my shitty camry anymore. Good car though. lol network engineer. You must lover your life. So much that you seek drugs from random strangers and cry on the internet about kids not liking you.

Watch the videos of people literally spazzing the fuck out. It'll wake your ass up

Spice is a super scary drug. One time a "friend" of mine gave me a bag of "weed", I then rolled a joint and smoked it, I got so fucking high, it was like scary. I was home alone and thought I'd get caught so I thought I was just being paranoid. But when I smoked it I went in the bathroom and layed on the floor and stared at the light, I felt like I was hallucinating, I'm pretty sure I was. And my heart was racing so incredibly fast, it was the scariest experience of my life. But then I smoked it again because I thought I was just overreacting, once I realized that I wasn't smoking weed, I flushed all of it down the toilet and never did it again, had no withdrawals or anything because the drug is just so fucking scary and it can really fuck you up in the head, don't ever do it.

Well you still sound like a nignog

Will burn out your lungs. Seriously.

Did it my early teens till they banned jhs chemical it had , I smoked it a lot game me laughing spell nonstop also stopped using it after I couldn't feel any sensation on my arms for a week

I'd just vomit out of my window. I vomited daily. Lost a lot of weight. Didn't eat much, or just ate too much and vomited. It was fucked. I did a lot of horrible things while on it. It ruined my personality and social skills.. and social life. I still life with my parents at 27 and can't get a job because of how fucking inept and anxious I've become. I used to be outgoing and loved people. Biggest regret of my life. It's hard not to think about when I'm in this situation, but I've gotten a little better lately. I can finally feel joy again, and my memory is improving. One day at a time.

>and even worse for your mind
I smoked it twice, just like medium joints of it, thats all, then I quit and never touched that shit again. I'm I fucked in the head forever now?

hahaha faggot. kys.

I lold

>Smokers used to be a community but now every other retard smokes and has no interest in helping anyone.
You sound here either like a burned out hippie, or a stupid high-school/college student who thinks smoking defines you or some bullshit.
Few people are going to help someone who asks for weed because bad.

>when you get older it becomes intensely harder to find shit
Again, that's your experience. I have to ask though: when you stopped smoking, did you suddenly withdraw from the people you used to hang with just because you didn't have any reason to be around them anymore because the primary bond in between you was smoking?
They're probably not going to help you because the fact that you are suddenly getting back in touch with them makes you look like a fucking narc!

You don't realize it, but you're sketchy as fuck.

Anyone know where to get it in toronto?

As a daily user of weed and ex user of spice, I can tell you stay away from that shit. That is probably the best advice but if you ignore that at least remember, moderation. It is strong, tolerance develops quick, and it seriously fucks you up if you use a lot.

Debate partner smoked that shit, made him retarded, and way better at debate

Any nasty gas-station owned by durka durka

this

i guess if you say so, nigger.

lol it's hilarious how you can only view things through the lens of your own life..laying out social relationships situations etc in my life as if you have any fucking idea, when it couldn't sound more wrong, and sounds only relatable to your own life

literal autism

Where does he get it in SC? I live in Greenville SC

I would say if you continually used it, your mind would start to deteriorate. If you only did it twice you should be fine you faggot troll. Any real questions you need awnsered?

both of you faggots just shut the fuck up, you're killing my high.

Yeah, totally dude, best drug in the entire world, don't you wanna be cool and be like this dude?:
youtube.com/watch?v=lAi_N_h0Q0c

I cut my teeth on spice around 11-12 years old maybe younger (im 20 now the drugs have helped me forget most of my life) spice is bad but not as bad as juju (basically the legal high version of shake n bake meth the names a local thing) people literally make that shit from a damiana leaf base and kitchen chemicals
Ive had people i know go crazy from it
Like voices telling them weird shit crazy
No deaths though
A buddy of mine used to order it online and every once in a while he'd have to spread it out and dry it because there would be a pool of chemicals at the bottom of the bag shit smelledd like axe without the perfume + nail varnish remover
Maybe a year or two ago i smoked 7g in around a week and started to question wether i was real or not
I also smoked so much once that i couldnt recognise my friends
Like i knew their faces but i couldnt figure out who they were how i knew them or why the fuck they were in my house so i tried to shoo them away with pic related
Long story short spice and related products are ok to try but dont smoke em like you would weed like we did

No that was a real question, I'm this user: , I smoked spice twice and just wondering if it has any permanent brain effects.

Smoked it once and I managed to control it and contain it. Didn't go to the hospital or anything I don't know how I managed to control it while having passed through 3 heavy traumas. Boyfriend, fraternity, and university.
But I recommend you anons to not use it.

You're the one who's complaining to the internet that you can't find weed.

YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER

CHINA HAS FUCKING FACILITIES THAT MAKE THIS SHIT WITH THE EXPRESS PURPOSE OF FUCKING YOU UP. IT IS NOT TO MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD. THOSE FUCKING CHINKS WANT TO DUMB YOU DOWN, THIS IS QLL DONE ON PURPOSE AND YOU'RE TOO FUCKING DUMB TO UNDERSTAND THAT CHINA IS WAGING AN ASYMETRIC WAR AGAINST US

REEEEEEEEEEE

I feel you. I'm not quite in my thirtys, but when you get older it gets weird to find weed.
Hang out a bars get some drinks, bullshit you'll eventually find someone that smokes/offeres. Just be up front, like hey I haven't found weed inforever, would you mind giving me a hookup? And boom.
Also just be friendly and cool with people because a lot more smoke than you think. I moved into my neighborhood mostly older people, keep to myself for a while, til I finally started chit chatting, clearing shit in my yard, talk about what's going on in town, cars in working on bla bla bla, anyways I learned that grandma and grandpa behind me, mom and dad from the nuclear family next to me, everyone kids too on the other side, Tim the tool man Taylor doagonally, all smoke pot, never would of guess any.

I snort heroin pretty regularly and i gotta say that shit is terrible for you. Dealers in my area used to buy the chems online, put them in a solvent and spray it on plant material and sell it. They ranged potency by how much chem they sprayed on it. Anything that was sprayed more than twice would cause insane hallucinations. That shit wrecked so many minds.

>passed away

Not even conspiracy theory, and not even the first time the Chinese have used a drug against another country.

Butt-hurt nig detected.

kek

I have tried synthetics. Get the natural shit.

The "high" was a 2 hour long panic attack with derealization and telling paramedics to fuck off that were trying to help me.

Dude's probably walking up to randos on the street in broad daylight

My bad dude. You should be fine. Just don't ever smoke it again Sup Forumsrother. I flipped then fuck out and went to the
Mental ward at the hospital. One of the lowest times in my life. If your really worried,consult a real physician.

What can you expect from jealousy?
Wars? Plagues? Genocides?

What's a network engineer?

What a bunch of fucking pussies, it's not a big deal. I've smoked spice many times. My favorite one is 'Afghan Ice'. It's not a very good drug but it does the trick when I run out of xanax or coke. Fuckin weeaboos.

Pic related, the best spice.

> be me
> 8th grade
> in comes brother
> spice is the shit man try some
> take a hit
> instantly high
> think about all the life choices i have made that lead up to me smoking this spice
> kind of like a life flash before your eyes thing
> puke
> go home

Just smoke weed faggot

where do you still get spice ?

>this

Go to Anderson. Of a show at gotrocks, or some small place like that, follow your nose. Talk to collage kids. Or holyfuck go to newberry, there's nothing there but a collage, and nothing else to do, I'd gotten some good stuff there.
I live in powdersville never had that much trouble finding any.

i smoked spice when i was on probabtion. Horrible stuffl.

Fuck out this thread crackhead. Encouraging anyone to smoke spice to look cool is a faggot.