OHHHHHHHHHHHHH

KurweK REUp YJREASD

WINRAR!!!

Shave left leg

Typo.
Literal trip thread*

All you fags thinking this is real

Winfuckingrar

How can the picture be real if our eyes aren't real?

fucking dead

You better deliver, fucker!! AHHAHAHAHAHAHA

This and share results faggot

winrarrr

what a waste

you better do this shit OP

>777

post those fucking results OP you fucking faggot cock sucker

You're rabbi already cut part off and scarred your dick
May as well cut the rest

Fucking kek,better deliver OP

kek

Indeed

different picture for proof

Trips here again. Post dick pic to Mother.

Fuck off faggot none of this is real you fag, we're in the matrix

TIMESTAMP

awaiting reply

Shave a thin layer of skin off the entire surface of ur head

O SHIT

Scroll up, I want to see that there is a conversation.

>implying it's not one of his friend with "mom" as contact name

cut it off, cook it and then eat it

Trips again cocksucker send pic to mom and post results

Do you never talk to your mother or something?
>possible bait

My my

Cut it off and send picture to mother

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!

This

You literally just made a new contact and sent it to nobody you fucking faggot. Who doesn't talk to their own Mom?

bait bait bait bait bait bait bait

you know how easy it is to forge this? u can change anyones name to Mom in your contacts.. for all we know his bro got a terrible surprise.. Just Saiyan

post her reply

Now, cut off the head. Video tape the process and send it to your closest friend.

This is very much a possibility, but do you think OP, being the faggot that he is, is smart enough to think of that?

Stick your balls in boiling oil

fagot OP won't delivar

>11111

Post another Dick pick to real Mom faggot

KEK

Kek

Saged, reported, hidden, called the mods, emailed moot, emailed the admin, called the cops, called the state police, called the county sheriff, called your ISP, called the District Attorney, called Interpol, called the NYPD, called the State Attorney, called the LAPD, called Child Protective Services called the FBI, called US Homeland Security, called the CIA, called the NSA, called the US Marshals, called the local courthouse, called your State Constable, called London Metropolitan Police, called the German Police, called the TSA, called the US President, called the attorney general, called the National Guard, called the US marines, called the US Navy, called the US Air Force, called the US army, called the Royal Navy, called the governor of every state, called the Federal Air Marshals, called every sheriff deputy, called the Coast Guard, called the US Customs and Border Protection, called the RCMP, called every park ranger, called the mayor of every city in France, called the British Army, called the Queen, called NATO, called the Russian Air Force, called the Federal flight deck officers, called the UN, called the Corrections Department for every state, called the Australian Federal Police, called SWAT, called the Supreme Court, called the Mexican Police, called the White House, called the DEA, called the inspector general, called the Secret Service, called CNN, called ABC, called the vice president, called the senators for every state, called congress, called the pope, called CHP, called the Department of Fish and Wildlife for every state, called the internet police, called the US Capitol Police, and called the Party Van.

Hahaha hi Nick Nelson

topkek

Show belly button. Then go to bed.

Roll

Do it you fucking faggot

2/10

Fucking close

Snip your dick, earn a trip

Oh shit, I've finally figured out why midgets walk like they're in a hurry, and it's surprisingly simple: they are in a hurry! To cover the same ground with their tiny feet they have to move them very quickly so if they want to move with normal human walking speed they have to almost run. This midget could have leisurely walked to the stage at his normal (slow) pace, but to the audience which is used to normal speed this would look like the fucking gnome was taking his sweet time.

To think that poor stubs have to scamper like this all because of our subconscious notion of normal walking speed, oh horror.

Please do it, and then put the cut off head into that jar that's used to hold dead animal babies

Circumcise yourself.

Oh wait.

who is this

Restore your foreskin.

How do we know you didn't change the name? Still funny

tuck him in to bed and give him a rest you've scared him half to death

Deliver OP

Obviously a fake contact, I'm not that fucking dense.

Kek

Guess you're some sort of fucking genius that picture probably fooled everyone except you

it's a possibility as well

SORRY SIR

Cut off the head!

Same shit pull on my gf.
fake cut off Weiner with scissors. haha funny, blah blah

Cut if off all the way

OP is dead

Pics or you're a Jew.

Trim leg hair

Reroll