In celebration of his new EP, Let's all just wish Bowie a happy 70th birthday

In celebration of his new EP, Let's all just wish Bowie a happy 70th birthday.

Happy birthday David.

Other urls found in this thread:

billboard.com/articles/news/6851861/david-bowie-planned-long-list-releases
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What even happened to him?

I haven't heard anything about Bowie in about a year.

he's dead

what???

nah man, his career might have slowed a bit but blackstar wasn't completely terrible so his next album could be a return to form

OK i probably should've meant literally, not in terms of music desu

Not really new though :( the songs were already on the Lazarus soundtrack.

I don't believe you, you'd think there would have been more fuss around someone like Bowie dying

Its still great to get new content, plus, its way more accesible through this EP, The new tracks were only available if you actually BOUGHT the Lazarus cast ost.
The new video is still great!

I'm so sorry.

Jesus, did they really have to release such a bad song after his death? Blackstar was great, they don't have to destroy his legacy.

I doubt a small EP can undermine how brilliant Blackstar is, also, the songs are decent imo.

You're right, and the video is nice. I was just expecting more to be announced today, there's quite a few unreleased Blackstar songs left.

It's good though, and it's safe to assume everything released after his death had his blessing: billboard.com/articles/news/6851861/david-bowie-planned-long-list-releases

Killing A Little Time should've been on the album it's that good.

>it's already been a whole year
Where the fuck did Monday go?

Ashes to ashes, dust to startdust.

Also, I'm thinking hard about buying the "Who Can I be now?" box set, I found it dirt cheap here and it looks awesome.

CANT WAIT FOR A 1977-1980 BOX SET AAAAAAAH!
How do you think it'll be called?

Shut your fucking mouth

Can I buy the EP without buying the horrid soundtrack?

I remember like it was yesterday.

Yes.
It does feel like yesterday.
I also remember this psychich guy who said he had a direct communication with ghostbowie, and we were all asking him stuff, I personally asked if I was to go to bowiehell after I died for not liking Tin Machine, and he said I wouldnt. It probs was fake but it did ease the pain a lil'

I liked it.

how do you get your hair like that

Obsecene amounts of cocaine so it seems.