Black people literally cannot be racist

Black people literally cannot be racist.
Get with the times
>it's 2016

#blackpower

kek

>ITS LITERALLY THE CURRENT YEAR
>ITS THE CURRENT YEAR

Back to Tumblr you go

You're trolling and a faggot, but black people can be personally racist on an individual basis. There's no black on white institutional racism. There is black on white gay anal sex in OP's bedroom on a regular basis however.

Even black people think this is bullshit. Ain't nobody more racist than a 75+ year old black man.

Fine, but they are fucking degenerate monkeys the world would be better off without.

Old black guys are usually cool as shit toward young white guys once they realize you're cool, in my experience. But yeah other than that...

>Black people literally cannot be racist.

I mean, okay, since you've decided that the word racism doesn't actually mean anything anymore and no one needs to give a fuck about it.

Maybe I agree. Applying a certain logic. If one is racist, they believe themselves and others like them to be superior. How can an inferior race, be Racist? Blacks can't be racist then I guess. Am I right?

Once they realize you're willing to ignore their criminality, put up with their 2nd grade intellect, and give them monies from time to time for needless shit like drank, snacks, and cigs.

It's 20[current year]

Edgy

>guaranteed replies from triggered rightards.

So long as any black person has any power that is greater than zero, then they are capable of racism. The only position in society where someone has exactly zero power is a slave, and blacks are no longer slaves. BTW, Money = Power, so the government automatically gives them free power in the form of welfare.

>Proven wrong with your own image macro.

When I was a teenager, I grew up in a very ghetto side of town. So I was the only white boy living in a neighborhood made up predominantly of black people. And I would go to a highschool that the majority of students and teachers were black. And I remember I would get the absolute shit kicked out of me for being white. Literally, the only reason why. I remember 6 or 7 black kids ganged up on me and beat the shit out of me, and they said the only reason why they were doing that was because I was a "little honkey" and that I needed to pay for being a white devil. This was my life as a teenager. This happened almost every day.

But I was the minority white kid in a society where the majority were blacks. So when someone tells me that black people can't be racist, I call them out and berate them for how fucking retarded they are. I have countless scars and many stories to prove just how fucking racist niggers can be towards whites. Perhaps it's not that whites are racist. I guess when you're apart of the minority, you feel this retarded sense of superiority. Luckily I don't have that superiority. Since I'm a white man living in a white country. I don't have superiority. I don't give a fuck about black people. I don't give a fuck about white people or Asian people or Hispanic people or middle eastern people, or any fucking race for that matter. I only care about the human race, and even that sometimes I don't even give a shit about. Sometimes I'm just like fuck even the human race. You can all live on for the rest of time, or you can die fucking tomorrow. Doesn't make a goddamn difference to me. Fuck everyone.

Hey nigglet - any chance you can just lay down on the ground, with your top teeth on the curb?

I DEEM THIS A SPURDO THREAD

Intelligence = White Skin + Brain

Black people can't be intelligent. Welcome to 2016.

See? Other people can use retarded, fabricated Sociology 1001 SJW definitions to push a false narrative.

This is a bait thread now.

>can riot and the mayor lets them
>not power

*laughs like a baby when you play peek a boo with them in reaction to that gif*

>President is black
>attorney general is black
>whites and Asians face harder entrance requirements for tertiary education

What was it you were saying about black-on-white institutional racism?

>I guess when you're apart of the minority, you feel this retarded sense of superiority
*majority

okay, so people of color can potentially be prejudiced without power

also, if you want to fall back on archaic definitions of racism, then "reverse racism" becomes the proper way of describing prejudice toward members of the racial group with the most social power.

prejudice isn't something of grave consequence coming from one person and a minor triviality coming from another. it's only more of a problem coming from white people because there are more white people with power and influence in the west than any other ethnic group.

anybody who says it's okay for you to hate someone as long as they're the majority, they're just poisoning your mind with the same bill of goods sold to members of the majority who created this mess

No fucking shit retard, when people argue whether or not minorities can be racist they're just arguing semantics

I know it's shitty bait, but whatever.

Even if that definition wasn't made-up SJW bullshit (there is no dictionary that defines racism as having anything to do with "power," it's simply prejudice/discrimination based on race), it still allows that blacks can have prejudice based on race, and that's still morally wrong regardless of whether or not you call it racism.

Yes that's what I meant to type. Pardon me.

>it's 2016
Sup Forums posters literally cannot post more unoriginal, boring, predictable bait.
>get with the times

I like you

I fuggn love spurdo sparde

arright, tagging user in for spurdo-derailing

No it's not you fucking moron, just because minorities can't be racist doesn't mean they cannot have prejudice, nowhere does he say that's ok either

Ill play devils advocate for anyone that things they can beat BLM. Ive read enough of their stuff to be able to make very coherent arguments, if you have a question (I think they are all retarded)

It is true that racism from blacks is not insitutionalized like regular white toward poc racism but you can still be black and be a fucking biggot

This is what the nazi said about the Jews, the Christians said it about the Muslims, and now, race baiting bigots say it to justify their own racism. Smart people don't fall for shill shit faggot

>No it's not you fucking moron

what's not?

>just because minorities can't be racist doesn't mean they cannot have prejudice

That's literally what I said.

>nowhere does he say that's ok either

So if prejudice based on skin color is morally wrong, regardless of "power," then why is "power" such an important factor in the SJW definition of racism?