Why are neets so smug? They're life sucks!

Why are neets so smug? They're life sucks!

-They have very little money. No one on welfare is balling.

-They are probably fat. If you can't get motivation to get a job I doubt you're gonna work out.

-They live with their parents. That was ok at 22. Not 32.

-No gf. What girl wants date a broke man child who has no job, no house, and no money.

-Probably bored. Unless you're hobbies include hiking or playing ball in a cup you probably can't afford it.

-Shit diet. Low money, low quality food. Food stamps really isn't that much. What 150 a month? What the fuck is that really.

-No future. Your life this past week is all it will ever be if you're a neet.

*their

Lay off, hes retyarded

My bad didn't catch that. My points still stand

Butt hurt user that works his ass off for peanuts and still has nothing to show for it.

>Mfw when I'm on welfare and have a gf that takes care of me that what happens when you have that good dick ; ]

Trust fund neet here. My life is literally perfect. Keep whining as you waste over half your life loser. God I can't even fathom working. I truly do feel bad for you guys

I'm pretty much a neet and I want to kill myself

Well trust fund isn't really neet. That's hitting the fucking lotto. I'm implying neet=welfare

disability count?

Yeah considering most people have "headaches" or some other bullshit. If you are wheelchair bound or something crazy then that's terrible but my points still stand, you're life probably sucks lol
Least you won't get judged by all of society if you're in a wheelchair and can't work.

There is no such thing as a disability that can stop you from working unless you're literally completely paralyzed and bed ridden. Stop being a leech if you can type on your computer get an online job

mental illness

sure just show me where one is that pays enough to live off of smart ass

Well if guess it depends on how bad it is. If you're mental illness is so bad you probably aren't posting on Sup Forums about wagecucks. You're life probably also sucks somewhat since you are schizophrenic or some shit. This is more about smug neets.

Oh please if you actually cared enough you could find a job that could fit your "disability" you'd just rather be a burden and a leech while you lie to yourself about how you can't because muh disability. I wish we could purge your kind

Oh, summer child.

> they're life sucks

Maybe they're smug because they know the difference between "their" and "they're".

Not exactly pointing out an online job you can live on, faggot

> just go to the job store and pick out a job that fits
I've read some ignorant shit on Sup Forums but come on, think about this for more than ten seconds.

What is your disability?

After working for years & building up a savings that can last me to years, I decided to NEET it up. After the first month, it wore off, after two months, my sleep schedule started to get fucked up, probably because of all the unused energy, & by the third month, I got tired to listening to TAYTAY

it's called get off your ass and look yourself

or the difference between a troll and a idiot

>a idiot

"an"

>

that was too easy cmon now

>To easy
Fixed that for you

im going to bed

oh boy sometimes i forget people are this retarded

Look up pentius. Hope you can code, retard.

>They have very little money. No one on welfare is balling.
I don't know man, €500 a month after living expenses is pretty balling to me. Living expenses includes food, medicine, bills, and rent.
>They are probably fat.
I imagine most NEETs are probably fat. Good thing I'm not.
>They live with their parents.
Moved out at 21.
>No gf.
Reminder that 3D women are NOT important.
>Probably bored.
I've got plenty to study, enough media to consume, and I don't think I'll be getting bored for another 20 years.
>Shit diet. Low money, low quality food.
Diet's fine, money is plentiful, I eat decent food.
>No future.
Unlike you, I'm entirely in control of my future.

>coding online
good luck with that
for every civilized man that wants to code online, there are 100 pajeets ready to work for less