Guys who own cats

>guys who own cats
>Jews (they are the absolute worst customers no matter what business they walk into)
>single moms that brag about being one
>anyone who attended a public high school
>anyone who can't change their own car's oil
>people who switch lanes while driving without signaling first
>anyone who gives their political opinions without being asked
>people the from the south (U.S.), they always have to let everyone know they're from the south
>parents that don't at sign their kids up for at least one year of any sport during their childhood
>"avid movie-goers" who think they're some sort of critics (example: Brad Jones and his fat faggot friends)
>any guy who hasn't been in at least one fight, win or lose
>craft beer snobs (just shut up and drink the fucking thing)
>you
>myself
>everyone else on Sup Forums

Anyone who went to a public high school? You mean 99% of the country? Kill yourself you self important faggot. No one decides how wealthy their parents are

back to the rubber room, spaz boy

OP.

>Bad parents
>People with shallow taste
>People who die or lose anything due to drugs or other substances
>Women who are oblivious to any and all bullshit
>People who are obliviously egotistical to thier own detriment

>bad parents
>suicidals
>anyone who utilizes snapchat
>Sup Forums
>fat people

>>people the from the south (U.S.), they always have to let everyone know they're from the south
>>parents that don't at sign their kids up for at least one year of any sport during their childhood

People that do not proofread before posting.

>people who think they are "spiritual but not religious"
>furfags
>anybody over the age of 16 who still likes anime
>people into psychedelic drugs
>white guys who date asian girls
>surviving members of the Beatles

you gotta give OP a break, he went to a public high school

OP, what do you think I should get my kid for Hanukkah this year? I'm only a single mom, so I can't afford much. I'm making it work because I'm so strong willed!
My friend from public high school in the south got me a copy of Airplane last year for Hanukkah. I remember when I saw it in theaters. I still an avid goer!
After I see a movie I love me a craft beer. So rich and flavourful. Better than the piss water you drink probably.
I've also been seeing this guy too, he's so cool he doesn't have to use his fists to solve his problems! I helped him change his oil once, he's so silly!
Did you know that Donald Trump is a bigot and is going to ruin this country? I gotta go now, sorry! I'm driving and I have to switch lanes!

Are dead Beatles oke?

My parents are Jewish, they tip well and taught me that 'manners are always free.' Go fuck yourself with this new alt right shit.

yeah... Lennon and Harrison were aiight.

>people who need the respect of others

>>anyone who utilizes snapchat

Fucking this. Snapchat is the epitome of narcissism and retardation. Imagine if you said to one of your friends, "Hey look at this funny video I took of myself with my phone and saved to my personal videos!" They'd probably be nice and saying lol cool but would secretly think you're a huge faggot. So, why is there an entire medium of social media dedicated to people doing it for others to see?

Those women who own a dog and dress it like a little child and call it "my baby". You know.. weird ladys who never found someone who got them pregnant so now they just treat a dog as a child and are just crazy. A very cringy sight.

Kek, win!

the fuck did Ringo ever do to you?

he's ugly as fuck with that crooked ass nose

>People who stand still for long times in door openings or passage ways in general

Made me think of
>People who carry thier dog

>People who dont understand basic, functional concepts in general

I was having a conversation at work with a few coworkers about their kids. One young guy already has 5, a 30ish lady has 2 young ones, and an 50ish lady has 3.

I have none, so was asking about specifics like how life changes and whatnot. Got some good responses as well as the "you don't really know until you have one" from all of them.

Asked about how to deal with cats and dogs with babies. Get some usual safety responses. Then the 50ish lady says its no problem because my kids are dogs.

She laughs happily thinking we all think that would be normal. Everyone gives strange stares and then walk away.

Lady is creepy as fuck.

>Niggers who try to be "hood"
>Cucks/Nu-males - essentially any hipster pussy who are a disgrace to straight men everywhere.
>fat chicks with a abnormal hair color
>fat chicks who wear "slutty" and "tight" clothes
>bitches who wear rags on their heads (hijaab)
>weebs
>people who brings politics in a discussion where it doesn't belong and then forces the conversion since not everyone agrees with their batshit ideals.
>anyone wearing a fedora (if they vape too i don't want to be in the same room as them)
>people who ride those electric scooters around walmart since they're too fat to walk from each isle
>anyone who thinks being fat is ok and should be socially acceptable
>people with an inflated victim complex (anyone with "backpain" that get handy cap parking.
>Unemployed people
>Anyone who was (or still is) in a military function and thinks they are great people.
>Cops with the shaved heads that will "strike fear" into you to show autoritah
>any politician or someone who holds political office
>bureaucrats
>people who wear those faggy Guy Fawkes masks at protests.
>people who don't practice good hygiene
>people who play too many video gaymes