DELIVERED PIZZIA GET TO HOUSE DOOR OPEN AND SHE LAYING THERE LIKE THIS WHAT TO DO???

DELIVERED PIZZIA GET TO HOUSE DOOR OPEN AND SHE LAYING THERE LIKE THIS WHAT TO DO???

SAME GIRL~ gO!

Fuck her then say "that'll be 6.50."

You can't order pizza for $6.50, there's gotta be a minimum right?

Take off the delivery charge for the fuck, duh.

I'm gonna need about treefidy

CLOSE UP OF FACE AND HUGE TITS!

can some on put images up right? and i would ass fuck her then cum in her hair

Okay, second thought. No fuck, just pay for your damn pizza and let me get back to work.

? SO U WOULD GIVE UP FREE PUSSY?

Turn 360 degrees and proceed to pass out next to her.

Yeah... Those pics + looking fucked up on something. I aint fucking no ugly pillow bitch.

HER DOGGY,,, UGLY PILLOW BITCH? NAJKES NO SENSE!

Give her the tip.

>1996 +20
>not fucking pillow bitch

Shit OP, you'd better tell her her photos are all over the Internet man.

With that pic? Najkes plenty of sense to me.
PS: learn how to turn off caps lock.

Mmm dinner

*sees naked bitch*

*takes out phone*

*takes picture*

*posts on Sup Forums*

"Okay here's your pizza"

inb4 "large sausage"

Being 20 years old has nothing do do with it.
If you are fucked up on something, you fuck like a pillow.

1996+20 =2016
meaning its 2016 and not fucking a...

why the fuck am i explaining shit to an autist?

That's the price for the fuck. The pizza is still $30.

>Tattooed
Ma'am that will be $5.99

^.^
>tfw someone on /b makes sense

Wow cheap ass bitch

To be fair, your post was vague as fuck. Can't blame me for trying to guess what you mean.
Also...
>Current year
or not, fucked up people can't fuck worth a shit.
Still not sure what your after, though. Still just guessing. Calling me an autist doesn't make the fucked up, vague shit your saying make any more sense.

different guy from what you originally replied too. Just stepped in.

defending your idiocy about a simple "smartass 101" comment.

you sound like somebody who is actually...too...old...to be here.

like damn, your comments make me wonder if your human.

am i having a mild stroke or something?

wtf is really going on?

You'll understand when you are old enough to order a drink from a bar.

Is that what they call the substitute for pizza in your third world country?

Have you faggos forgot about tip?? Ill cum on the pizza before i cum on that ugly skank bitch. Wheres my tip

>Americans and tipping

Do americans really tip or is this just a meme?

It was just another night, just another job, or so I thought. Simple pizza delivery run, get the pizza there oven fresh, get the money and get out. It was a clear night, a blood moon hung low in the sky, swelling like the infected canker on the inside of my bottom lip, a painful reminder of the years I spent gobbling nigger dicks. Something hung in the air, a creeping paranoia had settled in like a sickly fog, beckoning me forward into the unknown like a middle aged swinger at the worlds stankiest hallowe'en party. The swung ajar with with angonised creak that reminded me of my grandmothers parting knees after she had that hip replacement back in '11 and just like then, every muscle in my body swelled with hot, arterial blood, and just like then, I my mind urged me to turn away, but my body, my body whispered 'fuck it, let's do this.'.

I didn't need a doctorate of not being dead to know the broad was dead, and it hit me like a white cop, I was set up.

Sirens wailed in the distance like a fatass feminist coming last in a beauty pageant one suburb over, as if in confirmation of the thing I said before about being set up.

Tl;dr

>HA HA DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS

Some people live off tips in the US. Waitresses, dancers, drivers, etc.

Its true, they expect to get paid a special snowflake bonus for doing the job they are already fucking paid for

Maybe get a better job and quit shilling fucking faggot

>when the only thing you could se as daddy made you suck his dick was his belly tatoo

If the food really is so well made and deserves compliments, then the person ill acknowledge is the person who made it, not the high school dropout that cleans the dishes

>photo feb 21

When I worked at a pizza place here in the U.S, I'd often make the pizzas myself as well as take the phone order. So in all, I'd take your order over the phone, slap the dough, sauce the pizza, put your toppings on, put it in the oven, cut the pizza, put it in the box and hand it to some filthy nigger that tells me to keep the change after his order was $19.64, as he handed me a $20. As someone that's going through college for his degree in mechanical engineering, fuck you, cheap fuck

>6.50
What kind of shit pizza are you delivering?

I don't know what it's like in whatever country you're from, but you just sound ignorant as fuck saying this shit about American waitresses, drivers, strippers, etc.

turn 360 degrees and walk away, then cum in her pussy