My wife wants a divorce after 12 years of marriage

My wife wants a divorce after 12 years of marriage.

Life sucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VGelJhg4B9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill yourself.

Sorry op

What happened

Any way to get a separation without it being a divorce so you can win her back?

Get a divorce.
Sell whatever you can't carry.
Sell what you can, too.
Really just have a backup set of clothes, a backpack and some essentials.
Go to [place you never went to when you were in your 20s even though you always wanted to].
Bring the fucking phrasebook I don't care.
Get lost.
Forget your name. Forget your past.
???
Profit.

Sorry bro, I hope things get better for you soon

Lucky

Thanks Sup Forums. Even at my lowest you never let me down

seems like you're getting out at the right time. Landing is gonna hurt and you're gonna have to pay a shit ton for that Jet but you'll see... A new life is about to start. This time, start it off on the right foot.

Sup Forumsro, I'm with you. I'm in a similar situation currently after 25.

You're most welcome.

>kill her
>kill the kids
>kill your enemies
>kill self
only reasonable reaction

cut the bitch ear to ear

Sorry. No matter how amicable the divorce, each letter from her attorney will be a punch to the gut. It happens. Knowing this will not make anything easier, but you're not alone.

This OP

Shouldn't have fell for the wife meme in the first place

But this is a good way to forget about it

The romance just isn't there anymore. We fight over everything, especially about family and money and sex.

All of that time and effort and tears... I don't know even know what to do now honestly.

Second. It's really an opportunity.

Have you tried bashing her?
DV does solve some problems

If you don't have children AND you haven't to pay for her, you can relax. Men are like a good vine: the older we get, the more bitches want us.

lol

Probably for the best. Humans aren't meant to mate for life.

Genuine autism

youtube.com/watch?v=VGelJhg4B9Q

Kill yourself.

Been there dude. 12 years for me. Ended up with an old flame from my youth. I think about my ex every day - more so about my life than her. No clue what's going to happen next.

When the pains lessens, you wonder whether you're healing or detecting cognitive deterioration. You'll miss thinking of her all the time because, over the years, it's what you've come to think of as normal. (I took 30 years to get over first wife.)

...and this is why you dont get married in the first place, they fuck you over eventually, if not by divorcing you, by sending you to an early grave with their incessant bitching and moaning.

If you feel as low as I have, I'd highly recommend emailing the Samaritans. They've helped a lot.

Me:

Most marriages fail from plain, simple, BOREDOM.
OP is a boring person with a boring life.
Guaranteed!

/Been with my wife for 42 years.

Teach us oh wise one, in the ways of your success. We are your Padawan as you are the Master.

yep. chekd

You probably don't go down on her

42 years huh?

>Teach us oh wise one, in the ways of your success.

Don't be boring.
Did you miss that simple point?
It really is that easy.
Unless you're inherently boring.

>The secret is being edgy
You expect us to believe there's a ~60+ dude on Sup Forums giving out edgy "advice?" Fuck off back to summer school faggot.

You should go out in a blaze of glory. Have the final laugh.

Go to the nearest school and shoot it up, or at least kill as many people as you can.

>You expect us to believe there's a ~60+ dude on Sup Forums giving out edgy "advice?"

No, I figure most of you are idiots.
And boring.

If "don't be boring" is your idea of "edgy", you've probably been irretrievably doomed to a life of failure already.

reported

Transfer all your important assets to one of your parents so the wife can't them in the divorce proceedings

A path ive walked , 14 yrs for me

First you just go day to day in a whirlwind of shit and hassle but in time it gets better , doesnt take long . It may suprise you massively that there are women out there who will find you attractive thats if you let them . Getting back into it is quite fun meeting new people and having a change in life . There becomes an excitement . You also suss you dont need to wave a fuckin thing past someone , you want a motorbike ? go buy one , you want to go to the pub ? fuck off to the pub . No doubt in time all this will be memory ,,,, im on wife 2 after another 13 yrs and this ones not a self centred evil fuckup

these dubs dont lie

In a few moths time you want to find yourself deep in a jungle sucking on a pipe with the cute little native girlz

Literally an oldfag

You're going to be going thru hell for a while. Just keep telling yourself, it's just gonna be a litt;e while.
It will suck for a year, maybe two. Depends. She will start fucking someone else, let it go. Don't get drawn into anything crazy.
Focus on YOU. Get yourself laid by any means necessary (short of rape, pedo shit). Concentrate on your job, better yourself, do what you gotta do.
If you have kids, concentrate hard on being a Dad. They are the only real losers in this, you'll see that in a year but I'm telling you now, be the best Dad you can NOW it'll pay off huge in their lives because that's the most important thing, your life is secondary to them now.
Succeed. Meet a new woman, a better woman. Make a successful relationship.
GET THE BEST LAWYER YOU CAN POSSIBLY AFFORD.

>I took 30 years to get over first wife
>/Been with my wife for 42 years.
How old are you faggots? Post pics of your wrinkly ballsacks so I can fap pretending I'm sucking you off as a punishment.