First three words that come to mind?

First three words that come to mind?

Did she consent

"Should I?"

Look, you little bitch. If you don't think for one second I don't know what you're trying to do right now, you're fucking out of your fucking mind, kiddo. I'll have you know I trolled far more people in the past hour than you have in your entire life. I eat shit like you for a snack, bro. Stop playing around and acting like a fucking asshole for once and maybe I'll think twice before smearing your fucking face across the sidewalk. You're nothing to me. You think you got what it takes to pull off a good troll well try again, kiddo. I've been doing this a lot longer than you possibly would ever know. I wake up with the sole intention on making someone's life fucking miserable. I've been on more IP's than you can handle and if you think you can handle an ass beating the size of Mars then I invite you to bring it on.

WAKE UP CUNT

dis shit gay

Link to set

But really this haggardy ol lady really gets me going

ZIP ZOP ZOOBITYBOP

Dear Diary: Jackpot.

Go on

Pussy fart squelch

fuck it, rapetime

Is that your mom?

she reminds me of one of those middle class stay at home moms who just gets shit faced drunk and passes out on the couch every night.

smelly couch stain

Look under couch

you tried

poor fag detected.

please don't wake

>middle class
rich fag detected

Middle class here,

Can confirm mum died last year from drinking to much, and yes this is how you often find them.

>shit stained sofa