Any other richfags? Or is everyone here poor

Any other richfags? Or is everyone here poor.

I'm rich.
Hood rich.

I miss being in highschool when that seemed like a lot of money.

Oh man. How I miss being 16

This.

Rich? That's like $200

This is what im going shopping with. I got fleeced a few weeks ago so I keep money in the bank/ use cards. Too bad im only 19 as well.

>Keep most of my money in the bank. Im 19 rich compared to other students

This probably wouldn't even pay my auto insurance every month

Oh. It's the same as my insurance payment every month

Same here I'm a spic who lives in a shitty area with a nice car an can afford wingstop

Dude, switch to something other than Geico. This is now a car insurance thread

I spent all my money on drugs and all I have is I know people.

I want to trigger someone
Post random material positions

My best friend works part time at a car wash and just does Coke and fucks young girls being poor has its ups and downs

Not if you're a trap.

I'm actually with USAA

Okay here's my practice asvab score

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>I am too a military member

Which branch? They're all autism on wheels

that's going into my cash folder

reposts to keep thread alive

poorfag here btw

btw most of these were saved from /biz/, a few from Sup Forums

I sleep on a deflated air mattress and eat 3 times a week bruh

Wouldn't call myself rich by any means, but I probably have more money than most faggots on Sup Forums.

What about your debts?

I'm poor. Fuck you, rich asshole.

Don't have any. Have all my shit payed off. Decent paying job so living expenses can all be handled without affecting my assets.

Im a student and have a measly 10k Australian.

ah, that's also going into my collection (wasn't a repost from me)

look at all the people posting under 1k in cash

how admirable

what did you do, sell your 2004 Kia?

u shud buy me doom on steam oh mighty rich man

no, most of these are reposts of pics I saved from Sup Forums and /biz/

read and

so rich

Poor AF. I dont even have a PC to vidya on. I entertain myself by watching shitty streamers and jerking off.

>I fuck fat guys if they pay me enough
the picture

Now that would be nice to see next time I view my accounts.

Fuck I wish I had cash...
I ate a fucking ketchup sandwich for dinner tonight. I'm so hungry right now...
Night before I ate a cucumber I stole from my neighbors garden.
Thinking of hanging myself.

You initially stole the cucumber to use as a sex toy, didn't you?

what do u do 4 a livin m8?

Just made a fat deposit into my bank account.
Gonna be living cozy for the next 36 minutes.

let's count to four

Cucumber Thief

I don't have money to get work by car neither

anyone know what this is worth in US dollars?

Explain how you're so poor but have Internet

>/biz/
>a real board

Pick one.

I feel for the poor ppl

I wish there was a way to help, but we're all stuck here (some worse than others obviously)

Kek

some 2,50 US

I wish us dollars had that kind of text.

Here. You can have a pic of mine for your folder user.

like they (used to) say on /biz/,
buy DOGE, short PRAN

About $2.50. Do you not know how to do exchange rates or something? Took me 3 seconds.

chikin bones

Used to do factory work, fucked my shoulder up and the company fired me when I complained.
It's my own fault for not writing a report, but I thought they would help me, not kick me to the curb. I got pissed, went raging off to hr and they blacklisted me.

I actually ate the cucumber right there in his garden cause it was nighttime.
You havnt truely hated yourself until your sitting in the dirt eating an unpeeled cucumber just to survive.

McDonald's bro. I come here every night and chill.
Somtimes this nice old lady that works here brings me an order of fries but she's not here tonight.

saved, but is this you in ?

Nope.

Dp you have any plans to try and turn it around?

Should've just swallowed it whole. You could use the practice for your upcoming career.

if they did, it'd be the end of the US dollar, wouldn't it?

Do you have plans to get your life together?

Also, the place is air condtioNed and I had to pretty much cut the power to my place, so it's gets so fucking hot I pretty much black out to sleep.
My dad pays rent and shit, but last time I asked for money he threatened to stop helping me and that was last month so.... *shrug*

where your blackcard at

87k reporting in :^] euro > $

>this thread

Mate. That's fucked.
I've worked or volunteered in different social services over the years. Go to local community centres or churches. Many have emergency relief packages they give out for free. Basic necessities, food etc...

No shame in it Sup Forumsro. Look that shit up.

Sad, isn't it? Doubt there is anyone in this thread over 21.

Yeah, I've been trying my hardest. No one will call me back for an interview, or if they have I can't even answer because no actual cell service.
I aplied for walmart, this mcdonalds, iga ect.
Nada.
Sold my plasma once then they told me I was to thin.
I go back every week but I can't put any fuckin weight on.
I'm at 106 rn...

The Euro is dying. It's only worth like 70% of what it used to be 2 years ago. Give it another year and the US dollar will surpass it in value.

>usaa
>mahnigga.jif

Neither rich nor a deadbeat, I've got all the money I need as long as I don't spend any of it.

that sounds depressing

Local church told me to fuck off basically, they didn't belive I needed the help.they told me thier food was reserved for women with kids.
Food pantry is a fucking blessing but I can only go once a month and I have to walk there.
I have a car, but I'm unisured and it's empty.

stupid q but does any of you richfags ever worry the electronic money becomes nothing

maybe after electronic warfare from russia or china

I mean it's just zeroes and ones, not tangible assets

I'm 41...

I'm 37

Well, im from Russia and i will poor all my life :((