Daily reminder that Christianity is an endlessly broken religion

Daily reminder that Christianity is an endlessly broken religion

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fine-tuned_Universe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe make a graph that makes sense and can be understood?
No fucking idea how to read that.

daily reminder that atheists tend to bring up a completely unsupported 'multiverse' theory when confronted with the fact that many properties of physics appear to be fine-tuned, instead of facing the reality that it was OBVIOUSLY fine-tuned by God.

Such as?

You brought atheism and multiverse theory into this when they weren't mentioned at all.
I'm certain all this shit was made by a creator, just not your Christian "God".

2/10 made me reply

it links the various contradictory verses of the bible
but it needs to be ~10 times larger to be legible

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fine-tuned_Universe

There are many properties which appear to be fine-tuned, you can find them in the link above. The main atheist counter-arguments are:

>muh multiverse

or

>outright denial of facts

i picked a couple of those at random and all of them were not contradictions. so ill assume the other hundreds are also flawed and lacking any amount of reason or rationality

I understood the point of it from the title but the lines mean nothing to me and don't connect any actually information.

The Christian God is the only one capable of preforming bona fide miracles. Don't believe me? Try praying with faith in your heart. It will work. That's the only thing that could convince me, after years of being a fedora enthusiast.

Okay, this is going to sound like outright denial, but you don't think hundreds or millions of universes existed and died before ours finally got it right by chance? Again it sounds like, and probably is, denial, but I'm just saying.

*Actual information

Im an athiest and i gotta say, you're trying way too hard dipshit. Literally nobody cares

>faith in your heart
That's called delusion and gullibility.

The Christian religion isn't the right one.

Yawn. Anthropic argument. Really?

>Literally nobody cares
>Literally nobody
>Literally
There's replies. That isn't literally nobody.
I bet you live in California.

I think your life just got better because you decided to actually do things and your so called "faith" was an excuse to start bettering yourself

That's why it seems so amazing, because once you have a reason to do something, things happen for you a lot easier because you aren't a whiny fedora tipper doing nothing to fix yourself.

If your "faith" gives you reason to do that, then more power to you I guess

Christianity is still an awful, morally corrupt, and downright broken religion though

A steaming pile of shit is real.

Your post has nothing real in it.

But your post is full of shit.

You are clearly fucking retarded and know literally nothing about quantum physics or the math in which is used. Quantum physics has you collapse an infinite array of states of being in a matrix down with the delta function. This allows us to understand how a particle behaves married with the heisenberg uncertainty principle.

Quantum mechanics is all about probability, rather than completely deterministic solutions.
People who don't understand what quantum mechanics does, leads to fucking retarded people such as your self spitting immense amounts of shit from their mouth.

Not only does the probability of quantum mechanics explain different states, thus resulting in the multiverse theory. It is also the theory that has the absolute best and most accurate predictions in ANY FUCKING BRANCH of science.

Y-you have heard of this, r-right?

So please stop embarrassing yourself with shit that you clearly have no concept of grasping.

Get off of my internet you fucking faggot. Your faggoting it up with complete and utterly below even retarded reasoning.

:^)

Try it. Reject your feelings of contempt or superiority and try it.

see

Man you Jews really are running out of ways to efficiently convince people
Nice try tho Mr. Goldstein

You won't understand until you try it. Speak to Jesus with as much faith as you can muster. And I promise you something unordinary and perhaps even extraordinary will happen in your life.

don't expect a response
it is embarrassing what uneducated religious nuts spruke in hope of some acceptance that they may be correct
The most religious state in the US turned out to the 48th smartest (barely potato logic acceptable there)
Most intelligent people are turning away from non relevant books from 1000's of years ago.
I don't need a book to guide me to be a good person

are you on lithium?
By the way he was never called Jesus, The translation is not even close.
you could have said the same thing about hundreds of other prophets or god and they are all still equally as invalid as yours

Dude. Your faith was just motivation.
If something good happened out of the blue it was a coincidence.

Face it. Your religion is morally corrupt and broken.
It's not something I think is even remotely close to what actually happens up there, let alone putting all heart into it.

People have different beliefs. You can have your broken one, and I can have my open minded Agnostic beliefs.

Sorry you're so insecure about the fact that your religion is broken though :^(

Every religion is practically the same, including atheism.

For every nothing there was something taken away.

Earth is flat and universe is created by God. Anyone dared to arguing this truth is heretic and must be purged with holy fire. /thread

I dunno, man. Zeus peed onto a chick who was in a jail cell and she got preggo. Sounds like a miracle to me.

Bringing up Zeus in a Christian hate thread...

Your ability to mock other people's experiences scares me. I think you need to find new friends and possibly a new home.

>someone trying to get people to pray to Christ
>I BET THE JEWS DID THIS.jpg
Sup Forums pls go.

Each red line is representative one verse being directly contradicted by another.

The horizantal line is representitive of the books passages in order and the red lines connect the two contridictions.

Not him but what's your problem with California? Just makes you sound stupid

Pol still exists?

Ohh my..

>The Christian God is the only one capable of preforming bona fide miracles.

Zeus is a god that isn't The Christian God. Zeus has performed miracles.

Have you tried believing with all of your heart and praying to Zeus? If that's what I need to do to disprove your god, then why don't you have to do that to disprove all of the other gods that have ever existed?

If a scientist found something that worked once and just called it good, shit wouldn't work NEARLY as well as it does nowadays.

How can I prove you exist within your own logic? Is a simple reply enough to convince me of proof? And even if I did have proof would that help me live a better life?

You see faith is an endless engine of curiosity. This kind of faith you are talking about has driven the world to where it is today. Some use it to find proof, some use it to find liars.

I myself find you to be a liar.

I have no need to help you find what your looking for.

>implies that your standard for proof of existence of a god is relevant to proving a human exists
Yeah, ok. I'm out.

>Standard

Checkmate.