7-1

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Lord baby Jesus is this like American football?

What is this sport? Does it slurp semen, and follow up question, is it for me?

Who are the USA playing in their medal match?

its in the same family
American football came to be by basically some ivies changing the variable scrimmage of rugby to the consistant snap

No, it's played by actual men

'no'

DENTISTS FROM FARAWAY SHORES M8

BAIT TEETH WOT

ENG"land"

Apparently not when Great Britain is involved.

We beat Brazil 9-1 in Hockey but nobody gave a crud

ABE'ism is a mental illness

Guess our men are manlier than yours

That wasn't a gold medal final m8

>sevens
>Fiji literally play it all the time
>the UK team has been together for like 2 months

wow, it's nothing

this is fucking hilarious
its like children vs men
USA USA USA

You know this was the current back to back world champions vs a GB a team who have never ever played together before right?

Who cares? 7s is a meme sport that exists to pander to coconuts and casuals.

Tebowing!

One point deduction for picking a weak target audience. 9/10 would kek again.

>Brazil
>Hockey

us brits look after our colonies, the least we could do was gift them a gold medal

At least we got to the final unlike all you cucks

best players from 3 countries and still gets rekt by us. Fucking kill yourselves teafags

>losing against part time fishermen

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

IT SPEAKS

nice proxy amerifriend

WHAT SPORT

UK BTFO
>UK BTFO
UK BTFO
>UK BTFO
UK BTFO
>UK BTFO
UK BTFO
>UK BTFO
UK BTFO
>UK BTFO
UK BTFO
>UK BTFO
UK BTFO
>UK BTFO
UK BTFO
>UK BTFO
UK BTFO
>UK BTFO
UK BTFO
>UK BTFO
UK BTFO
>UK BTFO
UK BTFO
>UK BTFO
UK BTFO
>UK BTFO
UK BTFO
>UK BTFO

Jarryd Hayne has done it again lads

RARE

wot

>>ANOTHER ISLANDER'S DEMISE
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BASED

>best players
This team had pretty much never played together before. I'm surprised we even made the final.

rugby 7's

>Americans can't even go further than Fiji

KEK

First Iceland and now Fiji

We ARE the part timers Hans.

Basically Barcelona just beat Iceland

Why is wales and stuff included? Why isn't it like the Euros or WC, where it's all individuals?

>:""""""""great """"""""""" Britain

nice

It's like 99% of Sup Forums doesn't realise that us winning would have been the upset.

We got fucking smashed and it was embarrassing, granted. It's a decent silver that though, didn't expect a medal in sevens.

imagine getting tackled by some of those Fiji rugby boys? imagine sharing a shower with them???

DAMAGE CONTROL

>Iceland
>Fiji

The "Al right" Britain

>Britlards

PER

The US conceded 3 less tries, scored 2 more than GB.

The US is better than GB at Rugby, we can deliberate...

Hahahaha I love Fiji

BASED

Where's the USA rugby medal?

Didn't you guys get one?

>That feel when part time Silvers beat everyone but the best team in the world.

We're pretty fucking Based. Roll on more velodrome magic

What's even funier is that we have won them the other day.

REKT
E
K
T

So there is internet in Fiji

Good games, Britain. Fiji just wanted it more this time

What?

hmm this really made me think

>Teafags
I feel Savaged

Because they're not the olympics you dullard

>USA not in the medal match

You're literally worse than us and Fiji. My sides.

>The US is better than GB at Rugby
literally lmaoing at ur life
In any case though, well done Fiji. Deserved gold all the way through, easily the GOAT 7s team.

wtf I love Fiji now

Poor UK brahs got raped Brazil style

post currency

Nevermind, I was confused.

>they think we play hot potato ball
Bruh...

It's great that they won, it's their first medal and well deserved.

Maybe the other countries in this thread should be more like Fiji, maybe then other countries would cheer on your achievments too.

The Fijians are massive

>Fiji

What is funny?

Fiji have always had a dominant 7s side, as the All Blacks have a dominant 15s side.

>he thinks we play sevens
lad...

>all this damage control

Imagine training your whole life at the sport of Rugby. It's in the Olympics for the first time ever. You can be an Olympian. You travel all the way to the other side of the world, and get fucking demolished by a team that has never won an Olympic medal in history.

Jesus...

yeah there is internet. and we also cucked you into giving us the best coach. how does it feel getting thrashed by a former British Colony. lol

>brazil
>hockey

kek

>per capita

>fiji literally has a union jack on its flag
>rapes """great""" britain

COCONUTTED

How many players from tonight's team are trained in my glorious country?

Are people over there partying? Or are you using a proxy?

I don't even give a fuck
That was an incredible, muscular and dominant performance from Fiji.
Getting destroyed by Fiji and Iceland has reminded me of how pathetic and weak this country has become. Seeing the powerful, strong, hunk like men of Iceland and Fiji.... jesus it maeks me want to get a good fucking from them.

I want an Icelander in my mouth. I want to taste his cold volcanic cock shooting its mighty ash cloud into my throat and delaying the flights of every tourist on my tongue waiting for a holiday to flavour country.

I want a Fijian in my arsehole. Fiji is the economic powerhouse of the South Pacific. It dominates Kiribati, Tonga, Tuvalu and The Federated States of Micronesia economically, and I want a Fijian to treat my arsehole with the same contempt that they would treat the people of those lesser nations.

Iceland might not have long left. A Volcano could destroy the entire island soon. Fiji will certainly vanish below sea level before long. So I want an Icelander and a Fijian to leave the mark of their brilliant and unique cultures all over my body. In 80 years the only reminder that Fiji ever existed would be the scar tissue hanging out of my arsehole from the time Ranu Tantuvu Bainimarama shoved a coconut up me to punish me for allowing my island nation to fall to the pathetic multiculturalism.

How could anyone male or female watch tonights display and not enjoy it? Well done Fiji. Nauru is an island in the South Pacific that Australians have turned into a prison. I might turn Fiji into a prison, just so I can pass the soap to some of your countrymen ;)

SAVAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

reminder that if you believe ABanything's a real thing your brain is rotting away from the inside

SHUT UP WE OWN YOU

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

>how does it feel getting thrashed by a former British Colony
Nothing new matey

Here we go
This is it
This is the post this night will be remembered for

>volcanic cock

S-stop bullying....PLEASE.

>part-time europeans
>part-time dentists
>part-time fishermen

Half-Ass Kingdom if you ask me.

>I don't even give a fuck
>types a novel.

need authentication
take a picture of what is outside your window

Now you know the feel.

>outside his window

>ABE
who mentioned England, you clot? nobody.

ABE'ism is a terrible affliction and not one easily cured.

literally everything at a standstill. its 10:53 am and fireworks are going off. The biggest university of the South Pacific along with banks shut down for half an hour. the game was shown live at our national stadium

>making excuses
kek way to damage control

>how does it feel getting thrashed by a former British Colony

They should be used to it

post picks of your habitat

Yet here you are, on Sup Forums.

Prove it or fuck off matey