Feels thread

Feels thread

Bump

>break up with girlfriend
>both agree and take it pretty well
>relieved at first but feels kind of bad how well she took it
>"this ended so well we can probably stay as friends without it being weird"
>first thing she does after the break up is go hang with her friends
>I'm staying in our(her) apartment while she crashes at her moms who's out of the country this week
>I'm alone in what used to be our home
>suddenly feel like utter shit
I can't even sleep in our bed, it feels so fucking weird, don't get me wrong I wanted the break up but between her moving on so well and me trying to fall asleep in the bed where I used to hear he breathing, feel her and smell her and now it's nothing but my own breathing it's just, off

Felt so shitty yesterday that I forced myself to cry which I usually don't do just to try and relieve it, helped writing down what I was thinking about too, which is why I'm whining here now

Oo douche...

Try and get her back if you want her if not go have fun make new friends and start a new hobby

I'll make this quick and simple, tommorow when I'm not as tired I'll post details. For now.
>be me 15
>met girl in highschool
>I always worked out
>coaches and counselors wanted me in their teams
>I did boxing as a hobby after school
>girl was always there showing her best smile she was my best friend
>I trained my hardest every day so that I could box when I get older
>fast forward to 16 she said yes to being my girlfriend
>boxing coach decided I can compete that year
>I took his word for it and went head into it
>I was really nervous and I lost my first 2 real matches
>my gf gets angry at me
>tells me to not box anymore and started to cry
>I said I would stop
>I thought I really loved her at the time
>hung up my gloves and never went back to the gym
>me and her stayed steady for a while
>I got a job and started to do other sports
>nearing the end of senior year I didn't know what I wanted to do
>end of senior year before graduation my gf breaks up with me for another guy who's a low life
>he knows people who drink all day and party alot
>I get shattered and grafuate with absolutely no purpose
>I trained my entire life to become strong just to throw it away for some girl
>mope around and become depressed for a whole year and a half contemplating on suicide and not attending college
>decide to join the marines
>not in physical shape anymore, stoped working out since the winter of senior year
>decide I needed to grow a pair after knowing she sleeps around with college kids and reading a Sup Forums post
>I deleted all her pictures from my phone, threw away all my junk food
>starting to pick up my pace starting with workouts I remembered
>got a part time job and planning out my next few years
>broke and with the wrong attitude I knew I couldn't afford to lose my life
This week I was told I can finally be put in at full time with a pay raise I'm also losing weight and I can finally put my dread away. I'm planning to go back to my coach if not then possibly join the army.

This is a feels thread faggot not a praise me thread

Good shit, user. I'm hoping your old coach can take you in again mang.

>Same thing happened with me as well
>Except she went back to NY for 3 months for vacation to see friends
>Says we need a break which I instantly agreed because you know, its just a break right?
>Our last text was a straight up miscommunication
>She freaks out about her future and talks about wanting to move on and get married
>Acting out of character but didnt think much of it
>Havent talked to her in 3 months
>Comes back and she agrees to hangout for a bit and talk
>The day of, she says she doesnt want to hang
>Says she doesnt want me in her life at all
>Says we dont have bad blood
>Throws away years worth of things I gave her
>Throws away years worth of memories like it was nothing
>Last thing she texted me was we were never friends before and during our relationship
>Realize I dont have alot of friends especially in a time of loneliness
>Everyone that knows us agree she fucked up on her part
>Fucked up part is she doesnt care what so ever
>TFW all I want are answers at this point but shes not mature enough to face personal issues
>TFW when I will never get those answers

>Girlfriend went off to college less than 2 weeks ago
>Lives about an hour away from me
>Try to contact her, barely hear from her in the last 5 days
>Calls me today
>Broke up with me because she "Doesnt want me to wait on her"
>I try to convince her not to do things that way, but she's set on it
>I try texting her after
>No response

>Mfw we've been together for almost 2 years and 11 days just ends it

Kinda really sad about this. Its fucked up because I have all this stuff from her (IE: clothing, plushies, a pet turtle) and she dropped that on me today.

while she's not at her mom's she's fucking some other guy

guaranteed
go out and drive to her mom's house and drive by

her car won't be there

Bumping

I call horseshit.
Unless all that happened in a day there should be dates on the texts. If it did happen in a day, there should be time stamps.

Ah man, that hits hard every time

contributing

Adding onto this - We've had a very healthy relationship. I had no issue being patient and seeing her for a small amount of time every couple weeks, and at first, she was coming to visit for labor day - The other day she shot me a text and said she was too busy to come down here, and I had no problem with it

Why must you be so real

I decided to do some research to see how long we were together and this fucked me up

~59,184,000 seconds
~986,400 minutes
~16,440 hours
685 days
97 weeks and 6 days
1 year, 10 months, & 15 days

And 11 days away just ended it all aha

As much as it is meaningless to say, move on man. If shes set on it then there is not much you can do. You know how reality works. It fucking sucks. You cannot expect to change in your favor and you sure as hell cant change certain things about people. Its better to just roll the dice with someone else.

>be me
>work at a store called meijer
>coworker is a lazy sack of shit and I have to do all the work
>literally everytime a customer asks for help he stands there and tells me to help them
>when they need a lane open at the front I go up
>condition (clean and pull items forward) every isle I'm my department(media, fucking hell in back to school season)
>he leaves the media desk area messed up and have to clean up after him
>he makes $4 more then me(a lot when my pay is 8.75)

What do I do he does have seniority but I don't know if that means he can have me do everything

A couple of my friends that I've talked to about this have said "maybe she'll come to her senses in a few days"

And I'm hoping thats the case - She's gonna feel like shit when she finds the shirt I had printed for her

But then again, the rest I've told has said what you're saying. Maybe it is best to move on

That one hit hard

Oooooh thats fucked holy shit

move the fuck on, do not answer her calls.

do not get back with exes, cut them off.

i wish you the best user, focus on your own shit for while. you can do great things user, find something to put your focus on

Bump

Fuck, read this on local newspaper and feels hit me hard.

Thanks, user

Nice thread

>still in the closet
>have crush on from but lied that i was hella straight
>later on admit i have crush
>says he's straight
>says its all g and promised me not to tell anyone or joke about it
>2 weeks in advance he constantly makes gay jokes and attempt to antagonise me in every way
>confront why he broke that trust
>says that he couldnt trust me after i lied being straight
>mfw
>wat do guys?

Find some other dick to fuck

nah im not interested in him anymore, i just still want to be friends but he insists he cant be if our whole friendship was based on 'lies'

Forget the nigger.

Not friend material if you ask me. There are plenty of plenty of decent people out there.

thanks for the (You) anons, sucks that im a people pleaser and the thing stopping me from letting him go is that i dont want him stop being friends with our other friends

Why are breakups so fucking shit?

That picture is stupid as fuck. Happiness won't come if you wait for it ffs! If you wait for happiness for a long time already, realize that you are bound to no one, no place, nothing apart from yourself. Then start walking and find happiness!

Because the human species doesn't like changes

That's not how hands work on the last tile

Got me crying

Read this

I'll dump what I have

Shit forgot to quote last one

FUCK

That's not feels the cat is literally trying to make the dead one comfortable for it, they do that with bed sheets and rugs.

I'm suprised it's not fucking it.

Last one. Later, Sup Forums

sleep tight user. i love you.

I broke up with my girlfriend cause she almost did this for me. She was going to leave for another country to be a pro-dancer, always was her plan. She told me she wanted to stay with me instead, dumped her a week after. Wouldn't want her to make that excact mistake, knowing the eternal regrets she would have if we ever were to break up. Was tough, but I do not regret my decision, also cause she slept with my friends 2 weeks after..

Bump

So he hated pirates?

That would annoy the shit out of me.

Just try to move out as fast as you can and move on. If she took it this easy there's no point in trying to get back with her.

This whole week couldnt get to the mental institute recovery house where i am at cuz i have no transport to get there. Sure those people are kinda sad,but they have my same problems,and thats why im feeling at home when im there.

I really wish i wasnt that scared to drive..

Bump
Need moar

So here's something from me

>Be me, borderline autistic, anxious teen
>Start highschool
>Awwyeah.wav
>In the honors program, things seem pretty good
>By the second week, anxiety is literally destroying my mind
>Realize I'm bisexual, in a fucking catholic highschool
>want to cease existing
>Regimental band for Schools ROTC program gives me hope during the day
>February, Band trip to march at Didney Worl
>Seems like it's going to be fun
>Get there, nobody wants to be around me that entire trip
>In that amusement park, a place meant to make people happy, I realized that I'm never going to be happy
>Make a post on my facebook, talking about how life without happiness is kind of pointless
>Day after the group gets back from the trip, I get called into student administration
>They heard about post, want me committed so I don't hurt myself
>In reality, school doesn't want a scandal that results in their athletic funding from a sportswear company being pulled
>Get taken to the hospital, get psych assessment, learned that my mother knew exactly how bad my depression had been, but did nothing
>placed in psych ward, which is the closest thing to hell I have ever seen
>Orderlies hate patients, live in fear of being sedated with booty juice
>get out after a week because I lied through my teeth that I was better
>Acting.gif
>Get back to school, learn that my "Friends" had told the administration even though I told them to never tell people if I was in a bad way, just let the end happen
>Isolate myself, get kicked out of honors program
>fast forward to senior year
>got kicked out of catholic school because I cursed out the dean of academics
>in new, small ass private school because mother assumes that public school is cancer (Not in our area, but)
>meet new people, things are actually looking up for once in my life
>Meet another person from old school
>she left because the admin didn't take action after a nationally ranked athlete sexually assaulted her, suppressed evidence
cont

Got this one

>realizes that the people here are no different, except one guy. lets call him tom
>tom introduces me to Sup Forums
>inspires me to play guitar
>basically becomes the person I look up to
>graduate highschool, realize I have nobody
>spent the entire summer trying to an hero
>stays basically the same up to today

I'm fucked up from the failed suicide, it's like the universe needs someone to be a cosmic fuck up

More sad pictures please,i need to cry

Sheesh. Just post her nudes. I'm all about the burn it to the ground break ups.

OH, l love Inio Asano. He just tells such beautifull short stories!

I don't want to get back with her Ive just had a shitty week is all

She literally brought up if I wanted to break up the first thing she did after I had been on vacation for a month, I agreed it was for the best and since I eventually wanted to brake up with her I was relieved t was such an easy break up

She loved me a lot and the reason we broke up is because fundamentally we wanted different things and I only loved her, wasn't in love with her if you get what I mean

For all I know she cries herself to sleep too, which in a sense would make me feel worse and better, any sign of her missing me would make this way easier on me, but other than her crying when we agreed to end it she hasn't really shown anything

he's clearly fapping while holding a gun to his head

I'm back anons. Realized I got jackshit to do. Gonna dump some more.

who the fuck cares what a robot wants to say anyway