Tfw fetish is so obscure that I needed to make my own mods for it

>tfw fetish is so obscure that I needed to make my own mods for it

Any other obscure fetish bros out there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MQ1ZkXy-qEo
vixenethedaedra.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=MQ1ZkXy-qEo

The fuck is that? Pac Man tits? Come on man

What fetish, big titty demon girls?

Mouth nipples, lipples.

Excuse the lipstick colors, its halloween esque i guess

Not that obscure. Kinda stupid but whatever, I'm not here to judge.

In comparison to literally any other fetish its pretty hard to find stuff for lipples, go ahead google that shit

I don't want that in my search history. I'd play Skyrim again if I could play as an anthro horseman. Alas there's nothing like that yet.

>i dont want that in my search history
underage b& detected

It's my own computer and I live alone but ads and such are targeted depending on what you search.

I've paid women to drink a lot of coffee then piss on me after a few hours. Something about the coffee and urine smell. Gets me going

>I don't want that in my search history.
What exactly nipples being replaced by mouths? Thats not exactly rated R shit bro.

100% I have seen some anthro horseman characters before lol

100% underage

>ads
Holy shit

thats some slaanesh/hellraiser tier shit you have with your fetish there lad. Speaking of which, I wonder if there are any mods for the Cenobites in skyrim

>what is adblock plus

Try /d/ or /aco/, you'll see it occasionally. It might just be that you're searching for the wrong terms.

Definitely Slaanesh kind of stuff, but when you think about it really isnt that wild.

>the guy who went out of his way to create body meshes so he could have lipples in skyrim just isnt searching the tags right

Bro....lol..

I feel you m8

Where would one find such a mod? Of horses, that is.

Loverslab

Seems to be down, or is it a sadpanda thing where there's a trick involved to get on?

It's down atm

So... what are the logistics of lipples? Are they JUST lips, or are they whole mouths? If they're mouths, are they connected to the stomach? Can she eat like five times as fast because she has two extra huge mouths?

I know, I overthink. It's my fetish.

>five times
>three mouths
This nigga.

Make a post looking for some on /d/. It's stagnant as fuck, but that really isn't all that unique.

The extra two are (at least) twice as big as her face mouth each. So that's 2+2+1, which is 5.

At least, that's where I got my numbers.

vixenethedaedra.tumblr.com/
I answer like 99% of these questions on here honestly.

I have before, it really is pretty unique, the amount of material artists posts for it is nothing compared to almost everything.

Their mouths, they connect to her stomach, she only eats cum so.

>vixenethedaedra.tumblr.com/
Hah, awesome. She could sing three-part harmony with herself! Y'know, if she were so inclined.

Reminds me of CoC.

Hopefully it comes up soon, I'm curious to check it out.