How is everyone's progress?

How is everyone's progress?
Suggest what you've come up with.

Made an article about thirty women being killed for indecency. Slightly tweaked it so it would look like they purposely did it.

So far the moral fags have infiltrated and destroyed everything

Bump for muharabi

Are you talking about the wiki. We have ways of getting rid of them, it isn't over.

What do you suggest?

I think there is a wikipedia stub now.

Bumping for Muhrabi

Someone post a recap for curious lurkers plox

You're correct. Are we going to make fake sources or not? Also post any notes you made.

Wiki doesn't go up until we have this pre-written, can someone work on that?
As for history, what shall we use to gain the public media's attention?
Some suggestions have been the killing of a high ranked person (who does not exist, but needs "proof" of existence/influence)

Sorry if you were not here during the initial start up you will not be allowed to know any more.

Soz newfag.

Are we sticking with the original plot? Or are we changing it a but for a conspiracy edge?

>Muhrabi is a fictitious Iraqi village started by newfags
Oh, so you guys are trying to recapture the magic of troll twitter hashtags.

Good luck with that. SAGE

I'm thinking kurdish officer to make it a bit political.

WOMEN EXECUTED BY ISIS AFTER A STAND IN SOLIDARITY AGAINST HIJAB

>[Expendable News Source] reported this evening that thirty women were executed by ISIS militants in the northern Iraqi village of Muhrabi in Nineveh province for "indecency'.

>“At least thirty girls have so far been executed by the Islamic State for refusing to wear the hijab [a modest head covering made mandatory by Sharia]... families of the girls were threatened with execution for condemning IS requests," told a resident of Muhrabi to [Expendable News Source]. "We are outraged for them taking the lives of our families and loved ones. But we cannot voice this pain without risk."

>Choosing to remain anonymous, he lamented to [expendable news source] the tragedy that has occurred.

>"Our village is very small," he told our journalists. "We have no way to express our sadness. We cannot mourn without threat."

>Despite the village's meager population of one hundred and fifty, the residents strength continued to show through their dangerous and restricted dictatorship. The thirty women who had their lives violently taken from them had been challenging ISIS order for some time.

>It wasn't until opposing forces threatened ISIS security to move northward - setting base outside of Mosul - that there would be more IS militants to police the residents of Muhrabi. As leadership became stronger, their oppression grew larger.

>The city of Muhrabi has been under ISIS control since October of 2015. There, women are not allowed to go out alone and required to remain fully covered at all times while in public.

Thoughts? It's not done yet.

Too many big names will make it unbelievable since it would have been in the news.

Seems too fake

Quality work right here.
Would it gather enough attention though?

Nobody is paying much attention to the kurds. I'm not saying this should be a high ranking individual, just someone captured by IS and executed along with whomever.

That's why I'm here to find out.

You are losing focus. The only ones executed were the women. 30 women. No more no less.

What would make it more realistic then?

We need to settle on one thing guys. This is the most important thing. What is the tragedy of Muhrabi?

The executions were tragic. The real tragedy is that no one is speaking about this. We need to make is seem no one cares even though its not being hidden by anyone.

Okay. So no more talk of high ranking officials being added. Just thirty women. Got it.

Make the vilage a race that is hated by ISIS, so they have a big reason to assault them

This. We've bitten off more than we could chew with making it like a conspiracy or having some officer be executed too. We need to make it short and sweet.

Uploading to 9gag right now

We could use their help

Here's an alternate banner for Operation Muhrabi

That gains us nothing user.

not your personal army

MODS BAN THIS LITTLE SHIT

What in the fuck is going on?

This going to fail like this

None of your buisness user

I've been in hospital all week and I come back to this. What are you fags up to?

Personally I believe it to be adequate, keep it up user. Is this going to be a news article?
As for the tragedy, to summarize; 30 women were raped and executed after rebelling against ISIS belief of women submissiveness (by wearing/acting similar to a western society).
ISIS invaded this village to create a message that they will not tolerate views that conflict with their own.

The main topic to discuss is a way to gain media/social awareness.
We can't use a 'high official' from alternate countries as it is easier for people to claim this as false.
>Pic related

Dude not fair I just woke up

I say this:

>1. We make an article similar to

>2. Start making sources to make some sort of record of Muhrabi.

>3. Post sources onto wiki over the course of a few days.

>4. Leak "story" online. Twitter, Facebook, etc.

>5. Not necessary, but we could say that ISIS has been threatening the village with something like this for maximum "oh noeso it's our fauhlt cuz we didn't hash tag sooner wah wah"

We could say ISIS has been threatening to do this for a long time. The SJWs would start to blame themselves.

I like this idea.

God damn it. Should we just open up the thread to let other ideas come in?

When you search for Muhrabi on wikipedia, it lists shit like Mukhrabi and stuff. It's a legit name, don't change it to Al Muhrabi or Muharabi.

It doesn't look like /r/Sup Forums have figured us out yet. They'll be sure to snitch and ruin it if they do.

nothing productive

No.

ALL IN FAVOR OF THIS IDEA SPEAK NOW. We all need to be on the same page.

Anyone can offer their ideas if they wish.
An we know user, but thanks for the help

I thought we were doing that sort of thing anyway but cool.

That's one. Who else likes it?

We need pics. Anybody able to photoshop to make some original ones?

what happened?

Aye

IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS THREAD FOREVER GOD DAMN IT

100%

What kind?

Just generic scenes of brutality. Shit like pic related, but unable to be reverse image searched. Preferably girls being killed.

Can we shit storm this on habbo lol

List of what we need to do. Want to help out? Reply with the number on the list that you'll cross out by completing.

>1. We need to start making sources for the Wikipedia. I'm talking history, location, etc.

>2. We need to make a fake news source to leak the story.

>3. Someone needs to write an article.

>4. Someone needs to make OC photos via photoshop to make Muhrabi look real.

>5. This is the optional one. Someone needs to link it to a new source that does "live updates". They are more likely to believe it then major outlets and will cause that shit to spread.

Ayy yes miboi

>3.5 - 4.5 The wiki page is made at this stage

And others, refer to

We should first release the fake articles and then the wiki page. Timing is everything.

>sources

We can't just post bullshit. The first thing they'd do is research Muhrabi to verify. They won't even click the sources even, they'd just look to see if there are any and then that's enough.

pool closed due to ISIS

Hence why I said that the wiki page is made after stage 3, not beforehand, as there will be sufficient "proof".

can't wait to turn on the tv and see this shit

I remember that someone wanted to post gore to make it realistic. Who's crossing off four?

How would you go about 4? Like making a fake sign or some shit

May take a while. To make it to the news, it has to be ironclad.

Does anyone have anything to add or cross off regarding

For posts like towns or villages that no one is sure exist, just put unicorporated in the Wiki, it works and authors will almost never check it

What was the discord i had to sleep last night?

See

Currently making 4

Four is crossed off. Who's doing two?

One and four crossed off. Who's doing two, three, and five?

is the wiki page done, I want to see it

I believe that 3 is taken.

NO, the wiki is not being completed until we have all our sources up.
Otherwise, they'll will take it down...again

5 should be a twitter account or something. Maybe even a... Tumblr... blog.

To be honest,as its been taken down once won't it be taken down again? Even with source's?

Will there someone be brave enough to venture down to Tumblr?

I have an idea. How about finding an SJW journalist and tell what happened, it will spread the news faster than peanut butter on bread

List of what needs to get done to make Al Muhrabi a village. Reply with the number on the list that you'll cross out by completing.

>1. Create sources for the Wikipedia. I'm talking history, location, etc. An user has mentioned that it isn't necessary all the time, but if we're taking the history route I think we may need evidence to back it up.

>2. We need to make a fake news source to leak the story. If Muhrabi Official twitter account is still around, delete your tweets. We'll try again another day. Also, someone needs to make a cheap as website to do it.

>3. Someone needs to write an article.

>4. Someone needs to make OC photos via photoshop to make Muhrabi look real.

>5. This is the optional one. Someone needs to link it to a new source that does "live updates". They are more likely to believe it then major outlets and will cause that shit to spread. We need someone willing to go on reddit and Tumblr, like an user mentioned beforehand.

Revised list to make it 100% clear.

Possibility, that's why we suggested using 'Al Muhrabi' as the official name of the village, but it is refered to as 'Muhrabi' for short.

This. All though a fake account is a must. I don't think she wants to be "raped" by a man over the internet

infowars anyone?

^

Have no idea what that is

Info wars?

Already have faggots.

Google Alex Jones, this mother fucker is somewhat of a news reporter, crazy ass American libertarian conspiracy theorist his site infowars will eat this shit up. Amerifat here.

well hopefully theyll wait till this actually makes a difference before snitching or some shit

I'm going to head out. Keep your eyes peeled for the Muhrabi flag on Sup Forums, this will continue.

To the people who are crossing off the list, please update your progress on discord. Continue to take your own notes and we'll meet up again to get started.

Whoever doesn't know, doesn't know. Save the flag for future use,

Discord?

Its something