Post girls, other anons say how they would use them

Post girls, other anons say how they would use them.

REPLIES GET REPLIES

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0880578/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck her face until she gags and drools all over herself

Fuck her doggystyle on that couch while her friend watches and films

reply to this with trips and nudes get

Fake any girl/man nude/hardcore/any fetish nudify-her.com pic related/

Would enjoy a long, intense blowjob while laying on the bed, looking at her pretty Face and Holding that long hair up for her. Afterwards she would have to ride me, both feet on the bed, sitting and moving on me like she really wants it. Then I explode inside of her.

would slap her face hard and intense till she cries and begs me to stop
after she almost passed out i would choke her while jerking off in her face

WWYD

2nd pic, and yes, shes a shorty

I'd fuck her ass in that little tight dress, and I'd keep her panties so that cum drips out of her for the rest of the party

This is the kind of slut who would crawl around a party naked with a buttplug in, stopping at every guy and licking the plug like a lollipop while she begs to lick their assholes clean. Would make sure she's had all three holes stuffed at once at least a couple times a night before she crawls back to be leaking cum from every hole.

Get a friend to take turns on her, I'll feel her ass up and her pussy as it gets wet while blowing my friend, then she'd be on her knees with both our dicks in her mouth and her eyes looking up at us

Tell me guys

Fuck that fat ass slapping it till its red

What would you do to my ex?

Tie her up. Slap her tiny tits. Fuck her ass. Cum on her face. Take pics of her

Take her blackout drunk to the alley behind a club, facefuck her till she pukes. rape her anally and cum in her ass, then cut her clothes off, hogtie her and drop her off in the hood.

face fuck her and cum in her mouth

would use the full extent of her throat

I also still love her if any bull wants to include that into his story

Would she like it?

Titty fuck her. Face fuck her. Call over friends to cover her in cum

Pick one

would she like what?

Tie you up and her up. Bring over friends to fuck her in front of you. We won't stop until you cum 3 times from jerking. Then make you lick her clean

Pick 1

You facefucking her.

in addition to

face fuck, cum on face, leave

why not

Yank her shirt down and play with her tits, fondling and groping them as foreplay, before getting her down on her knees and shoving my dick in her mouth. Then facefuck her until I'm about to cum, and spill my jizz over her face.

I bet it would turn her showing me that i will never get her back

Right one would motorboat this tits all day while fucking her

Spit on her. Call her a nigger. Face fuck her until she drools down to her tits. Fuck her pussy then ass. Force her to suck me clean then cum on her face

bend her over lift that dress up and fuck her ass until i cum in her

Cut her little dress with a knife, start slapping her face and tits till she's crying like a little bitch and her make up is running down her face.

Forcing her to suck my dick while i`m twisting both her nipples until they are sore.

When i`m almost there i pull out and put it in her ass. Finish there.

When i`m done i will send you some pics of her

Pin her down and fuck her pussy hard, and feel her squirm while hearing her moan, and then mount her face and fuck her mouth, making her choke and gag, and eventually dump my load down her throat and enjoy the sight of her coughing up my cum when she can finally breathe.

Fuck her hard and rip that bikini. While I hold her neck down I'll shove my cock and fuck her mouth like its her Pussy. When I cum I make sure I slap her in the face for being a slut

Pull the strings on her bottoms then set fire to them, walk her back to the car, bend her over & fuck her, handcuff her to the seat & take off her top, then make her give me head whilst driving to the nearest black neighborhood, once we get there I kick her out & drive home.

Rip that dress off, hogtie her, fuck her ass, take her to a bar & leave her there tied up with a paper bag on her head

I would abuse her lips, pounding my cock and ram her face with my balls... while holding her hairl... oh she would beg me to staph

Same girl (my girl) She's sweet, loyal and a bit prude

Would fuck her in front of a large mirror, making her lean against it bent over while doing her from behind. Keep her head up and force her to face herself while she gets pounded by pulling on her hair. Later pull out, get her down on her knees, and make her suck me off until I fill her mouth with cum.

Bump

A long, sweet, exquisite blowjob.
Instruct her as she plays with my tip of my dick with her tongue, licks the whole thing and gets a good taste of it, wraps her lips tightly around my dick and moves slowly, then fast, and watch her closely the whole time. And blow my load all over her gorgeous face while she has her mouth open and tongue out to receive it all.

> replies get replies
But fucking no-body replies to my chick, ever!

I'd force her to go get a job and work all day while I stayed home and played vidya

This

Make her into my plastic bimbo whore, fill up those lips and have her dress up for me every day

and then melt her with heat lamps like that scene in untracable

I have not seen that, good movie?

I think so, yea! imdb.com/title/tt0880578/

forgot pic

Got any more of her?

Anyone wanna do another of her

Would let her gag on my dick while spurting cum all down her throat

Wwyd

Is there more of her?

srsly? Noone?

bamp

Whip her and piss on her

Yeah

Anything for these sluts?

bend her over, lift up her dress and make her tight asshole gape, then force her tits out of the dress, make it push against her dress so it hurts her while squeezing her nipples and fucking her ass

got some legs pics?

i'll change it to dubs

Fuck her mouth and cum all over the guy on the pic

bend her over and hardfuck her with two friends of mine in all her holes until triple cumshot inside her

Bend her over and lift her dress up and fuck her ass while pulling her hair

Ram her head down on my cock until she drowns in semen.

i'd face fuck the slut then cum all over that stupid hair cut of hers!

Would facefuck her and cum all over her face while she smiles

Tie her hands behind her back & bend her over the edge of the balcony, pull her tits out & Fuck her from behind whilst everyone can see her tits jiggle

throatfuck her, then fuck her on all fours pulling her by the hair and cum on her tits

facefuck the first one, extract it and cum all over 2nd face, than without letting her clean her face, but it in 2nd ass while first one lick my cum from her face. Lastly, quickly hardfuck 1st pussy cumming all inside her while keeping a hand on her open mouth to make it impossible to scream for her

Take her to a salon to get rid of that stupid fucking fringe

Tittyfuck her then creampie in her mouth

We spend the day flirting on the beach & happen to bump into each other at a bar in the evening, things advance and we spend the night making sweet passionate love to each other on the beach...

Fuck her Infront of a mirror so she can see what a whore she is