Girl here

Girl here

Any girls here having experience with menstrual cups?

Not a chick, but my lady uses one. I helped her fucking put it inside before because she couldn't find her cervix.

I find it oddly comforting that women cant find shit up there either...

Do you just let the cup fill up and then squat it out every day?

wife uses one. she loves it because it saves a shit ton of money and only needs emptied twice a day compared to tampons.

Jesus Christ I'm glad I'm not a woman.
I wouldn't mind being a loli as long as I could stay one and never have to deal with this shit.

I don't get the whole issue.
Just shove a hose up there and flush that shit out.
10 minutes max and clean as a whistle.

My gf said she wouldn't go near them, you can just throw out a pad or tampon, you have to fucking CLEAN those things afterwards.

my girlfriend uses one, and if it wasn't for the sad state of that sink, i'd think you were her, cos she has the same cup, and we have that same drain thing-o.

she does alternate between the cup and other things, depending on what she's doing, but for work and other menial stuff that isn't hiking or training, the cup goes in

I don't believe this many people here have girlfriends

>girl instead of femanon
>no timestamp
>no tits

Tits w timestamp or gtfo.

So, is it any good? Mine is thinking about it.

well, took some weeks getting used to it, but it is a regular item now. i suppose comfort levels may vary

you cannot rinse the inside of the vagina out, it fucks up the balance of bacteria and yeast. You may remember that shit called douche? Yeah it was thoroughly debunked as dangerous and useless. No one with a brain does that. Kill your beneficial bacteria and the bad ones will take over, leading to that fish smell.

Washing the inside of a pussy is a sure way to get a stinky pussy.

The retard is strong with this neck beard.

I use tampons but I am considering either going to pills so no periods (plus bigger boobs + no condoms) or cups. But I heard stories from some girl friends that they started feeling a bit loose down there, is that true?

You're such a faggot

this

get the fuck out with this shit

Tits with timestamp or gtfo

>Girl here
Did we ask?
Bitch i dont start threads with "guy here".
Worthless cunt clean yourself up and stfu

white knight harder faggot

>girl here
literally no proof of that
don't lie to us user
you're an underage b& and that belongs to your mom, doesnt it

My gf uses one. Loves it. Ymmv.

TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO

I'm having one.
Since I was a pads user mostly it got me some time to get used to it and to understand how to place it so i wouldn't feel it. It's worth all the saved money though and not having to trouble yourself with changing during the day.

Sounds like bullshit.

Doesn't really apply. Doesn't seem like an attention whore. Asking about menstrual cups which isn't unrelated with being a woman

My ex used one and she said it was way better than tampons. She said it was a little uncomfortable putting it back in though since it's that rubber material