Sup Sup Forums. This unlucky man was kept alive for 2 months by Japanese doctors...

Sup Sup Forums. This unlucky man was kept alive for 2 months by Japanese doctors. Are they hero's or sick torturous animals?
Also medical thread

Other urls found in this thread:

s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/topic/5463094/1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Backstory -s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/topic/5463094/1/

His surname is "Ouchi"!

they took the rare chance for studying an individual exposed to a very high level of radiations.
they did it for the good of science

hey there, smoothskin

They couldn't kill him. They're doctors, they keep people alive.Let's say one had given him an overdose, there'd be an autopsy and they know.

Fuck that! Kill me!

don't click that

Why

Winrar

it's not a contest, faggot

what'll happen?

With a zero white blood cell count and his skin and flesh falling off his body, how the fuck did they prevent infections? It was recorded his final words were "Please mommy!" The whole fukn story gives me the creeps.

you will open a portal ad will get invested by a flow of radioactive stream, ending like the one in the picture.
My cousin did it and now he is dying

It's a thread that explains the backstory. The only thing you'll risk by clicking link is not being able to sleep after reading it.

Ok, you made me laugh.

This

As fucked up as it may seem, when it comes down to it, advancement in science is more important than morality

Enticing to say the least
Lol cmon dude been desensitized for nearly a decade now

neither theyre comedians XD

Doctors are supposed to do no harm, they did harm by keeping him alive for study.

And they still keep fucking up the use of radiation

I'm no dude, gimme femanon slack

They pratically resurrected that guy 4 or 5 times and kept him forcely alive for 50 days before letting him go. This is being assholes. No "research" can be compared to half of the pain that man went through.

no, I don't like fat girls

Why didn't his next of kin put him out of his misery? I would

Easy for you to say. How could it benefit science keeping a man alive who should be dead? Its as bad as nazi beyer pharmaceutical testings but i guess good came out of that

there's some nice research that was done by allies back in ww2. They tested countless medicines, poisons and chemicals to see how the human body reacts to them and how to prevent death. They also studied how the human body reacts to different temperatures and everyone knows about the tests on sleep-deprivation

lal, what happened??

J

Are those radiation burns from Fukushima?

>s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/topic/5463094/1/
>check replies

TOP KEK