Newfags can't even understand how patrician this is

Newfags can't even understand how patrician this is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0RN08_Bt2iw
youtube.com/watch?v=oQMZ1yItXng
youtube.com/watch?v=xIgdid8dsC8
youtu.be/SBfvF4iULyg
youtube.com/watch?v=jX6D2YKE-7I&list=PLah-Y0vN9NiTCphANu6LwtF7Xc6uReExH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who is dis bitch?

You're getting duped. There's nothing deep about Poppy. It's superficial weirdness to sell you crap. It's "Don't Hug Me, I'm Scared" all over again.

I like total performance art concept but I don't think this poppy thing is going anywhere

These are the only good vids of hers

youtube.com/watch?v=0RN08_Bt2iw

youtube.com/watch?v=oQMZ1yItXng

you really are adamant about this opinion, considering that you say the same thing in every thread. once again, it's not weirdness for weirdness' sake. it's a multimedia postmodern critique. you can either like or dislike the concept, but the fact that you insist on denying its existence just shows how ignorant you are on the subject.

you sound like the kind of person who would laugh at picasso portraits because they're ugly

Lmao you sound like the kind of person who sells counterfeit Picasso's to suckers for a living.

Yeah I get, the way celebs interact with their fans, yadda yadda yadda. It's a superficial layer of the most obvious "critique" possible to somehow validate lazy half-assed "surrealism".

Poppy is not on the level of Picasso. Poppy is on the level of Damien Hirst.

>Poppy is not on the level of Picasso.
i didn't mean to imply this
>It's a superficial layer of the most obvious "critique" possible to somehow validate lazy half-assed "surrealism".
i think it's interesting and they accomplish the surrealism really well with their videos. that's all a matter of opinion.

the point is, it's not just being weird to be weird. there's artistic intention behind it whether you like it or not.

>i didn't mean to imply this
Lol yes you did.

>there's artistic intention behind it whether you like it or not.
It's not a question of liking or disliking that fact. It's about whether or not that is indeed a fact to begin with. Which is going to remain inconclusive until the project (whatever it truly is) runs its course and its creators reveal all.

her music sounds like gwen stefani but not good baka

>and its creators reveal all.
do you actually expect them to reveal anything? the defining quality of the project is ambiguity/mysteriousness. i highly doubt titanic is gonna come out and say "hey guys this is what i meant all along" that would be ridiculous

Her vids are interesting and relaxing. There is no deeper meaning though imo, its more like edgy random bullshit

>everyone who disagrees with me is one person!!
Go drink antifreeze, dogbrain

>edgy
?

when will she do a JOI?

Its times like this when i wish I was on the Western Front of World War 1 getting bayoneted by a german stormtrooper.

>the defining quality of the project is ambiguity/mysteriousness.
In which case this user is dead on. Ambiguity and mystery are merely means to an end. They are ways of obscuring the truth behind something, and if that truth (as you imply) proves to be less interesting than the song-and-dance (in this case literally) constructed to conceal it, then the overall project is indeed the definition of a meaningless disappointment in the making.

Musics boring and forgettable, as someone who studies the occult, the Illuminati stuff seems forced and stupid
all and all forced meme.
You know bowie dabbled in the occult but his music was fucking good.

Look he just released a new music video today from beyond the grave, the song is even from the point of view of a dead person.

The people behind poppy are fucking small time

youtube.com/watch?v=xIgdid8dsC8

youtu.be/SBfvF4iULyg
Is this it? Is this her best work? I mean, it seems like she's another one of those - cute girl with an ubiquitous pseudo black soul diva voice. No to mention the generic and quite simplistic drum beat loops. I doubt that any self respecting musician would use drum beat loops and demanded to be taken seriously. And it's not like something we haven't heard before.

That's poopy!

her newer album is much better
youtube.com/watch?v=jX6D2YKE-7I&list=PLah-Y0vN9NiTCphANu6LwtF7Xc6uReExH

Is bowie actually lain? Wtf

>Another 'muh talentless waifuuu' thread

good post this one

Is that a man

Bowie is a master thats one of the most powerful pieces of art ive ever seen

It's nothing special really.