NO MUSIC? 10/10 ALBUMS. ANYFAG WELCOME

NO MUSIC? 10/10 ALBUMS. ANYFAG WELCOME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F_S8bPXK8ao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And soundgarden

Layne Staley voice was truly great

Hnnngg, greatest album of all time, revolutionary

Pink floyd, rage, pixies, those are choices i can very good live with.

My Most perfect Album is this, swans are the Best.

Or this

Or this

I've become musically void and can't enjoy anything anymore besides Death In June, Psychic TV and Sol Invictus.

So I've never heard of Death in June but I looked them up on good ol' spotify. First I was like "Ok this is so far from my kind of music you could get but it's ok so far.". Then I scrolled thru a few more songs and do tell me. Is EVERY single song the same guitarr and vocals thing they've got going?

yo man everyone it feels like everyone i talk to about the pixies says doolittle is their favorite so congratulations on picking the right album

Yeah, it's UK pagan folk stuff.
Start with the record Rule Of Thirds or But, What Ends When The Symbols Shatter? Sol Invictus is in the same vein but less poetic - the songs are a bit more romantic

It's winter here and so far this year has been the worst I've had in a long time so not exactly out-going music. Certainly good to be unhappy with youtu.be/F_S8bPXK8ao

These kinds of albums never get posted in album threads.

But seriously, there are no bad songs on this CD.

It's such a good weather album.

This is going to sound weird, but I've always compared Surfa Rosa and Doolittle to Conan the Barbarian and Conan the Destroyer.

Surfa Rosa (like Barbarian) is raw and something that you're not used to. Its fucking great.

Doolittle (like Destroyer) is great, too. But there's a slight hint of polish on it that's ever so slightly taken the edge off. It's fucking great, but it's just beaten by Surfa Rosa.

I fucking love Pixies, man.

Still love it

YES

Bleach is better

Fuck off with your overrated faggot music, faggot.

>overrated
It's not overrated. It's popular, and mainstream, and so high profile that everyone has it in their collection.

But it's not overrated.

yes

Got this in 24bit just last night. Only for the song "where is my mind"

Also "Miracle Mile" by starfucker is a classic
Also "10 day" by chance the rapper

Nice

Oldfag here.

fuckin hipsters

Or SFTD

qotsa was better with nick oliveri

yeaaah man

Anything from Rammstein really

The Seer is the biggest pile of pretentious garbage ever recorded. 80% of that album is static, dead silence, or ambient noise.

100/10

>Implying liking a decade old album from a mainstream band makes you a hipster.

No Neutral Milk Hotel? 0/10 shit thread

Misery signals - Absent Light

This album is perfect at least to me

faggot

hell yeah

Meh in utero was better

You dont dig swans at all or seer in particular?

Great local band in my area

favorite album of theirs