Probably a question for fit, But can you buy this in Australia since it was made illegal? If so how?

Probably a question for fit, But can you buy this in Australia since it was made illegal? If so how?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethylamine
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice trips. I have a bottle that I never used. you can have it if you want, but I need something in exchange. I went through a phase of this kind of stuff. Still have a bunch of "smart drugs", steroids and "self improvement" type shit. Now I stick to the self destruction drugs. I live in Perth

>ingesting a dimethyl substituted amine compound

...why

Please explain?

Look for DMHA. Bulk Nutrients is selling it in their pre workout as of tomorrow. Almost identical, structurally, as DMAA

biochem fag here. It's just a nitrogen with two CH3 groups. It's never been demonstrated to be of huge importance in humans. Why take it at all?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethylamine

Try taking it then. Seems to something.

Do you even lift?

Do you know which pre workout? They seem to sell a few. Thanks for the advice.

N03X 2.0

Nah. Just like to sit in the gym and shitpost on Sup Forums.

>almost identical
doesnt work that way

Thanks man. Hey do you know how much difference there is as far as the effect of dhma v dmaa? Any experience?

Explain?

Various forum posts have described it as the same or similar to it.

I personally took AMP Citrate before it got banned, and it felt just as good as DMAA

I've tried amp citrate and dmaa. The thing I liked wasn't the stim but more the appetite suppression of dmaa. I can always train hard but I suck when it comes to reducing food intake. So the dmaa really helped my cutting phase.

Have you considered smoking? It's legal and suppresses appetite

Yeah but it fucks with my lungs.

>Dimethylamine
Dimethylamylamine

I like DMAA, but my tolerance seems to be ridiculous after taking it a few weeks. The pre workouts wicked y innovative labs and aps mesomorph both have good doses of DMAA, doubt you can get them in Aus though..
I personally prefer ephedrine and caffeine though.
DMHA is inferior to DMAA, don't believe the hype.

What about vaping? It's pretty fucking gay but it will suppress your appetite

Sorry for taking so long, my temporary ban for shitposting on /x/ forced me to wait