She's beautiful and she knows it. How does it feel to have life on easy mode?

She's beautiful and she knows it. How does it feel to have life on easy mode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TY6M1fCj9sI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have you every started a game on easy mode you know you could do on hard?
Didnt think so, its just fucking boring that way.

Balances acting, education, her business, etc. at 17. Yeah, easy mode.

It's annoying - nothing you do feels like it's your own achievement, but just winning the genetic lottery.

Also, that bitch's nose looks like it belongs to an ogre.

True that on the nose part, but she still looks good 7/10

It feels difficult because you have nothing to compare it to, so the fact that nothing of substance fills the 17 hours you're awake every day seems like a greater tragedy than....pick something tragic.

Hard mode makes you frustrated and cry when you can't unlock the achievement.

I think she doesn't handle the business but merely funded it. If she wasn't an actress with rich parents, there's no way she'd be able to set up a business.

True, bad examples. But the point was she's probably busy with whatever opportunities her parents afforded her. Doesn't mean it's easy mode.

Pretty fuckin chill nigger.
£26,000 in the bank, in-between jobs and enjoyin life

It is easy mode. She just needs to wake up early some days to do some shitty charity event, photoshoot or act.

she was never as good as peak dakota fanning.

peak dakota fanning was the greatest teen actress.

Not to mention taking a vacation every MONTH.

can you share her name pleaseeee?

Genevieve Hannelius

>Genevieve Hannelius
thanks and... Let's fap!

roots will be her best work ever

You could be beautiful too, but you decided it would be better to live in your mother's basement and stuff cheetos down your gullet, getting fatter and uglier every passing afternoon.

Tell me, what kind of a dumbass are you that you thought your plan had merit or any practical value?

the G Han

you are born ugly or beautiful

Grow up and get over it. Life is not fair. Never has been never will be. Instead of whining about how someone else has more try and do something with your life. Of course that means you'll have to shower and leave your moms basement.

that nigro is pretty hot

nope. get rid of her. another pretty white girl pls

how about you stop comparing your life to others because then you will always have a fucking shit one garunteed. also you have no fucking idea what its like in someone elses shoes. can you imagine being a stunning woman? i think it would be hell because no guy would talk to you without being utterly distracted by your beauty and every girl would hate you for being prettier than them. i think it would be one of the most fucking lonesome feeling in the world.

anyway point is if your life sucks then make it better. fucking loser.

Can't make it better if you're ugly though. Being attractive is the answer.

so lewd

yeah you can. just be funny instead.

also trips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hnnng muh dick

Since all you know is the life you have, most hot girls would actually argue that their lives are hard because they don't know any better. A pretty infuriating experience to say the least.

井の中の蛙

I need to see the toes!

Have you ever met beautiful person in their 30's? They're fucked. They know they peaked and peaked hard in their 20's.

And although they still enjoy the advantages of being above average in appearance, they KNOW it's slipping away from them with every passing day.

The bitchy personality stereotype of the hot MILF is a direct result of this.

>implying she handles all that and not the assists her rich daddy got for her

Kekking at your stupidity

How does it feel being a beta faggot who can't be in control of his life?

Seriously grow up and start living before you die a lonely person who will realize he wasted so much time being a pussy.

PS

G gets me rock hard

youtube.com/watch?v=TY6M1fCj9sI

okay but that's not even true. people who are ugly in their 20's are even uglier in their 30's. as a beautiful person, you don't really see your beauty as something that's "slipping away" when everyone else is aging 500x worse than you

I don't find anyone really attractive over 30. To be honest 14-16 is prime years. Unfortunately, this is not morally acceptable.

Yeah it's called being ill

You do if you are an unmarried woman who has a hard time finding a man, because all the "compatible men" go for the 20 something girl.

It's biologically normal. Girls are perfect size then.

Why does she wear them so high?

because she knows

fapping so many times a day that you drop dead tired on bed and wake up even more tired in the evening and realize you just fucked your entire bio rithm

To an extent. Weight and dress and behavior can change that. For instance I know you've seen plenty of fat girls with a cute face, if only they'd lose 100 lbs.

theh didn't have cute faces

WIDE NIGGER NOSE
DEAD NIGGER EYES
JOKER LOOKING FOETAL ALCOHOL SYNDROME LIPS
CRYPTOSPIC/10

FUCK OFF G HANNELIUS GUY

I'm not fucking fat

You mad I picked a good waifu?

This is what she looks like

You sure? Looks pretty cute here.

>gonk.jpg