Tell me your problems, user

Tell me your problems, user.

When i wKe up in the morning and look in the mirror i have no face

I cant find dr.pepper in my city and i lack the enthusiasm the order it online

Have to go to the hospital for potential appendicitis.

How old are you?

I need to quit smoking, but i dont want to

Almost 19 mang. Is shitty.

Don't worry, it is a simple procedure.

Life is meaningless and it is better to die young. Continue smoking.

I need to quit drinking, but I don't want to...

I need more money

I like to get fucked in the ass, but so does nearly 90% of the other fags in town.

Drink liquid feces, it is roughly the same.

Its ok aslong as your country has ok healthcare yeah?

You are a vampire.

Develop a turn system.

I'm skinny AF
Have dark circles under my eyes
Everyone around hates me

Enjoying the little things in life is all that matters. Continue drinking.

>implying you never leave the house

I don't wanna get up for work and class. I want to stay in bed and watch the flash.

You've become a jaded outcast. Embrace this.

Am Canadian so is not all bad.

That's the 10% I've fucked. Guess it's time to alpha and start giving it.

Continue to work, skip class. Use class time to watch The Flash,

What are you studying?

I am not in school.

Fair enough , howcome still in school at 19?

You have my confused with the other guy, friend.

me*

My bad

What are your problems?

Computer science; however the one I can't miss is a core class that will take an entire letter grade after 3 absences, another after 5, and the who class after 6. I'll just have to wait for the flash.

I'm a bad person and I hurt people

That is all people. Continue to be human.

Whole*

Good luck Nyways

What do you even want to do in terms of career?

Merci.

I was in love with a girl who never really loved me, she told me after 9 month's after she suddenly broke up with me. even though i was always really sweet towards her, but she likes macho types of guys.

Not sure ,my whole life is basically a lie i tell myself im a good an honest person but im really a rat up a drainpipe

I use boopnet, and I miss Sup Forums.
Also have some sexuality issues.

Was it a fun nine months?

What kinda sexuqlity issues

She was the problem, now she is gone. Rejoice.

There are no 'good' people. There are no 'evil' people. Just people. There isn't anything deep or complex about it. We just live our lives the best we can and die.

Not interested in having sex, because finding the right type of super submissive partner is hopeless. Also finding myself getting more and more sexually deprived as the years go by.

The only sexuality issues we have is the repression of them.

My girlfriend is boring and unattractive but I'm too much of a autistic beta faggot to get anything better. I do love her, but it's exhausting and not making me really happy in the long run.

It's like being stuck in a shitty underpaid job with no chance for promition or switching job. It's still a job that pays the rent, though.

A 'vanilla' encounter wouldn't hurt. It will help balance you.

I'm a nihilist which makes me a sometimes horribly depressing conversationalist. But my lack of faith in humanity is sometimes to overwhelming to hide.

You will regret this later in life. It would be best to either change together or leave her.

Dating an alcoholic gf, she is slowly but surely slipping into relapse now, like 2 months into recovery.

It is a lack of faith in yourself that is the problem.

Sorry, had to get clean before class. My focus is in system programming, so I'd take most of anything along the lines software engineering for now. Working in the field of artificial intelligence has always seemed good to me, but for now I have no actual idea.

You can try to help her, but if she begins to destroy your life and makes no strides to recovery you must walk away.

I can see her world falling apart and an hero in a month if I ever do leave her. I can't bear the thought of that ever happening because of me. Also I'll probably get depressed myself again.

I do try to look on the upside of this situation most of the time. But it's all very exhausting.

The tech field is saturated with floating degrees. You will have to distinguish yourself. Try hobby programming, make little games or silly apps. You'd be surprised what you can sell to a big company for a quick pay day.

Well this didn't help much. And sums up what I think too. Sometimes I just think I should give in.. Other times I think I just need to have some boring sex who does nothing for me, but maybe it will make my fetishes abit more softcore again.

I have to fly in few days for holidays and last time I did it I get a "Barotrauma" which fucked my head for 7 days.
What should I do grandpepe?

Yes, nothing meaningful in life is ever easy. You only have one life, don't let others leech it from you.

Not even a little bit, I am very able to have faith in myself. My own glorified self image might even be the reason for my nihilism.

You can try to community online or move to a big city with an underground sex culture.

Go to a third world country you will find easy

Take a boat and/or train. Maybe drive.

This is, I think, where the problem is. If I do, I'm slightly afraid I will get stuck. As a relationship would be impossible to maintain because of the way I am.

I know and I'm telling myself that I will find the strength to detach myself. Just for the sake of self preservation.

Megalomania.

I wouldn't even know where to get started to be honest. And I feel like I'm halfway through my life already. People my age are mostly settled, married and having children.

I feel like I just want to bang pretty 18 yr olds and then actually finding someone who shares my interests and life goals.

I can't seem to break this weight-loss 'plateau.' I'm at 160 lbs now, from 228. Trying to get to 150, but the weight seems to linger around 160.5 and 161.

then maybe it is as it should be

Not even going to argue on that.

Nothing you do in life with transcend death. Living in the moment is the best we can do. Enjoy.

Unless you are very short or female, it sounds healthy.

Thank you for your wise words, user. I will contemplate and reflect on them.

will*

NO! It needs to be at 150 lbs. I want to keep a range of 150-155 lbs. I don't even eat meat anymore.

I'm a moderately-tall male.

I've attempted to start projects with my peers, but those just end up floating into obscurity. I keep my ideas around, but have yet to execute any. You seem to know what you're doing, any tips? How have you started your apps?

I keep falling for girls that I know don't feel the same way and its killing me.

Cut more calories, work out more. Vegan diets work.

What's your BMI like?

Why do you want to be a super skinny beta user? Sounds shitty.

I don't know anything, friend. But, look at the world around, the little things. An app doesn't need to be really impressive and complex.

you're a dumb frogposter, that's my problem

Girlfriend has various eating problems and refuses help and get pissed at me if I suggest she needs help. She was in hospital once before and this time I fear it will be worse. She barely eats anything and when she does its just junk food. There's no way I could live without her.

I have so much money that i dont see the sofa fuck

You have misguided anger. Find a constructive way to dispel some.

I already workout 6 days a week and go on long walks, kek

21.7%

I like the feel of being skinny, and I want to be able to 'play around' with eating while remaining in shape.

You can never control how people feel about you. You just have to come to terms with that.

Hook up with this guys girlfriend user.

I dont know which is the best way to send my ex to the shit on whassap

Waking up, I have my alarms set at 6:00, 6:15, 6:30, 6:45, 7:00, 7:30, 7:35, 7:40, 7:45, 7:50, 7:55, 8:00;

I did wake up, but for some reason my body will be too sore to wake up and stay in bed instead. Then I will fall asleep again. And finally wake up late af

I don't have any interest in women, and have been single since 2005.

Tell her she is killing you both with her behavior.

Trying to perfect that trap body, friend? Try running instead of walking.

First world problems, fucking lol

See a doctor.

I could...but, part of my cardio routine(s) includes A LOT of high-knees.

I still need someone to help me if it is possible pls.
FUCK!

I've told her that in other ways and she said if she dies she dies basically.

Bundle the money.