Why are Americans so obsessed with guns?

Why are Americans so obsessed with guns?

Nobody needs a semi automatic weapon.

>Inb4 MUH CONSTITUTION

Nobody cares about you 250 year old paper written by slave holders.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LORVfnFtcH0
cnn.com/2016/04/23/us/georgia-appling-shootings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>yawn

STFU ya Commie fucktard!!!!

>uk
>had mass shooting
>banned most guns
result: no mass shootings

>australia
>had mass shooting
>banned guns
result: no mass shootings

>usa
>had mass shootings day after day
>???

Guns don't kill people, people kill people

why do you care so much about us?
you must have a crappy life.

nukes dont kill people, people kill people

everyone should have a nuke

>trying this hard

>"mass" shootings

We aren't little faggots like you guys, 2-3 victims isn't a mass shooting.

yeah, isn't that strange. none before and none after.

OP, you're right fuck old rules

Americans unite cause today we say fuck the constitution and we go back to owning niggers!

>nobody needs

Nobody needs anything besides food, water, and shelter.

It's called a WANT. We WANT guns, so we have them. We don't let our government cuck us into giving up our right to own guns like you euros have done. Sorry if you're jealous. :^)

>2-3
Hungerford massacre. Look it up

there is no real reason to own firearms in the year 2016

meat comes from the supermarket and security comes from the police force

if y'all be less selfish america will be a safer place

Nukes prevented the ww3 for so far...
And ended ww2 in pacific, so yeah more nukes!

and what happens when cops stop working cause they're being targeted by the BLM commies?

To keep us safe from aliens

35 killed, 23 injured at port arthur
>not a mass shooting

Tell you what mate, I really am jealous of not having mass shootings in my country. I WISH WISH WISH we could just kill each other with guns by the dozen every day like you guys, I can't think of anything better.

You stupid, pointless American fuck. Go salute your little flag and blow your neighbours brains out.

Don't you have a gender studies course to attend?

>uk
>had mass shooting
>banned most guns
result: Gun crime on the rise, innocent people have no means to defend themselves. Good job.

>this fucking angry

:) you ok big guy?

Kennesaw, Georgia
>Gun Mandate
>Filled with guns
>No mass shootings
>Has had 1 murder within the past 30 years

I TELL YOU user, WE NEED GUNS TO PROTECT OURSELVES FROM THE GOVERN-

How naive are you thinking that banning something would make it go away?

you guys enjoy your refuges while it lasts.

why don't y'all get castrated? if you weren't so selfish there would be no rape.

Why are retarded euroniggers obsessed with America's guns?

sorry about the tiny penis.

>gun crime on the rise

Says who you tool? No-one ever apart from silly right wing news sources who demonstrably make up half of what the print.

year old document

user are you inferring that just if something is old it is somehow invalid or wrong?

>you have no proof
>your only proof is right wing so it's completely wrong
>quit arguing with me REEE

Probably to avoid being made somebody's bitch.....like your country

Certainly am, I live in peace that I'm not going to get shot ever unless I got to the 3rd world or America.

u wot m8?

>half
All

american here

the inbred hillbillies who want guns are the same people who are voting for drumpf

i hate my country sometimes

They've always hated the U.S.A., even while they claimed to like it.

What's so bad about mass shootings anyway?

So does the entire rest of the world.

>still angry as fuck

:) I've never been shot, no one I know has ever been shot, and none of my family has ever been shot, we all own guns.

Guess we just got lucky, huh? ;)

I know it seems simple to simple to simple ignorant minds such as yourself but unfortunately it's not that easy user

It must really bother you that a 250+ year old piece of paper is more valid and important than you opinion mate. Also i make a living carrying a semi automatic rifle so suck it pal. No not in military either. No really if you don't like guns i can completely respect your opinion not to like them. But i can not respect the fact you can't respect my right to have them. I've only shot 1 person and he was attempting to rob our armored car. I'll leave this at this. You have your opinions i have mine. Agree to disagree?

everyone itt has no right to say anything you just said according to op..and the police should just be able to enter your homes unannounced whenever they want

do you frequently go hunt mexicans ?

He's angry that they're not voting for the Clinton war-crime spree.

>Nobody cares about you 250 year old paper written by slave holders.
So we can do away with the law preventing us from owning slaves, too, right?
That one's pretty old
Or maybe something isn't necessarily wrong by virtue of being old

aww delicious butt hurt.
your statement is as stupid as you are.
voting for the hag eh'?

no I usually hire then and shoot them after they're done working

No because they know not to fuck with me because I'm armed. I don't have to hunt them because they aren't a physical threat

I'm willing to bet that he's angry about the 1st and 8th amendments as well. He faps to videos of police brutality when done to Americans.

Because we can, here some of mine. Try to pick out the ones that I built in my garage.

Leave?

Simply put Americans are independent by nature(in fact many independent type people from all over have moved to America ) and prefer to have more control of their personal security.

Why so many ak's?
I also get that The ones at the top ate not,just can't name them

>no real reason

It's sad that this is your only argument, and it's such a shit argument. "Oh well, you don't NEED them.."

Last time I checked, I don't NEED a car but I own one.

The founding fathers saw the right to bear arms as predating the constitution because it's a useful tool in the inalienable right to life.

>I'm fine with living in a country where self defence is illegal and everybody who isn't must be right wing!

4 of them 2 silver barrel and 2 silverish receivers not op just a gun nut

You sound like a giant faggot

bottom right i know for a damn fact

Oh fuckkkkk isnt that pamperchu?

Thats a recent pic I've never seen before

>Nobody needs a semi automatic weapon
Tell that to hunters that have been trampled, people killed by bears, people killed by home invaders, etc.

Your naive perception of the world is not necessarily the correct ones.
Frankly, I wish we had gun laws like theirs, I don't want to fear anyone I know getting killed or raped in exciting new Europe.
Calling the police isn't always an option.

When is the last time a Mexican did a mass shooting at a concert?

When was the last time a Mexican jumped in a truck and ran over 80 fucking people until he was shot?

Mexicans are not refugees. They come here and work their asses off. Muslims don't

Very top one looks like a highly modified draganov

They damn well make it easier to do on mass. i never understood this defense?

>Mexican did a mass shooting

Uh some wet back just killed like 50 fags at a gay club didn't he? Like last month.

fuck you cUcK

Shall not be infringed!

the top ones are RPKs. They're excellent investments. The 74s I build I may have $450 in. When the next political scare comes about they'll be worth $1200.
correct, they are unfinished in this picture. Notice the flash hiders aren't on a few of them. They have proper finishes now. Have another.

>right to own guns
Can you make a gun from scratch with material scavenged from the Earth? No. By your logic you should have a right to own biochemical weaponry. There is no logic behind thinking it's your right to own a gun.

Handguns kill more people than "assault rifles". They are more commonly used in mass shooting too. So, the government knows that banning assualt rifles isn't going to stop killings or mass shootings, so why are they so keen on this ban which will effectively do nothing? It is because if they declare war on their own people or orchestrate are war between conservatives and liberals, they only want one side armed with automatic weapons: their side.

He was an afghan you retard

So do cars, knives, blunt objects, poisonous materials, fire starting chemicals...

Should we just ban everything with potential dangers? Are we that afraid?

All weapons are semi automatic weapons

>by your logic...

No, I never said that. But go ahead and keep adding words to my mouth, you strawman. Also, 2nd amendment gives us the right to bear arms. Keep being retarded though. :)

>Why are Americans so obsessed with guns?
Our country was originally fought for with privately owned arms
>Nobody needs a semi automatic weapon.
I do, I work security and my gun was just a hobby before it became my job
You care enough to make a shitty troll thread
>uk austrailia
Have more violent crime per capita, though.
Nukes aren't guns, they're ordnance
You've obviously never had an intruder at 4am.
The police state, should one every arise, will be enforce by boots on the ground. They aren't going to bomb their own infrastructure. We also all know what happened in Vietnam.
Not voting Trump and I have a gun

Y'all done or y'all finished?

That is a very odd stock.and what magnification is that sight?

>Germany
>had WW2
>banned most guns
result: GETTIN' RAPED!

Then you don't have the right to free speech.

So shut up.

Learn to Google. Still happening in both places, just not as liberal media there to spew the bile

youtu.be/LORVfnFtcH0

that is possible how do you think steel is made iron ore is melted down

nobody cares about your opinion

>Sup Forums in 2007
liberal, left leaning

>Sup Forums in 2016
USA! USA! USA!

what happened?

Meh, I'll keep my 12 gauge :)

HAH GUNS CANT STAND UP AGAINST DRONES AND SHIT THATS HOW WE PACIFIED IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN NO MORE ENEMIES THERE RIGHT

but what's wrong about mass shootings? is it better to get killed by a knife?

Actually no, except for cars plowing through hoards of people most of those things make killing people on mass possible, not easy and potent as most guns. Any chemicals that do are illegal..

>Poster butthurt by facts
>Makes up fact

Fool story crow

The liberals became neo-conservatives, leaving Sup Forums liberals without a party.

Mass shootings from law abiding citizens? Right.

More like angry children and thugs.

>excluding killings on 1-5 victims

Stop being logical, user

And (correct me if i'm wrong) I believe it was a stabbing.

Clearly you've never been to the grocery store.

Go home and mix bleach and ammonia in your toilet. Take deep breaths. Post when your done.

WATCH OUT!
WATCHOUT!
WATCHOUT!
OHHHHHH!!!
RKO OUT OF NOWHERE!!!!

Thank You OP, but I'm going Bait Free till the end of the month.

BAN ASSAULT LORRIES

Kek

cnn.com/2016/04/23/us/georgia-appling-shootings/

The rest of Georgia ain't doing so well, friend. Took me less than a minute to find info on Georgia shootings within the last few months. A single town free of gun violence =\= a whole state or country free of gun violence. Think more rationally for a change.