Be me

be me.
have cute girlfriend (honest - way above my usual range)
nearly a year on - having sex three or six times a week, doing anything - has a great range of lingerie and costumes and plays all sorts of games, watches pron with me, copies the girls. Happy me.

looking for paracetamol because mof bad headache, look in her bedside drawer. find phot. not actually the phot here - but very similar. no heads shown on men, but it is her smiling at camera.

(no I wont scan it and upload - I am not that kind of guy)

looks like it was taken last summer, before we met.

do what?

>have cute girlfriend
Post nudes, then state your business here.

FUCK OFF

Not a big deal IMO, having done stuff in the past means very little. Personally I'd ask for a copy of it.

no won't post nudes - she is a model part time and too easy to google image search and find her. I won't let you guys ruin her career.. sorry. there are enough nude women on the net to look at - but i picked this photo cos it looks a lot like her, and the pose is the same, just about.

>before we met
Dont tell her, but if anything is kinda strange, speak with her

I should know that, and thought I was ok about it - I knew she wan't a virgin (obviously, and wonderfully) but seeing the picture... don't know what to do. fap to it or throw up.

i mean, you know your girl has had another cock in her pussy, but you still want in. you know she has sucked cock, but you still kiss her. you even know she has tried anal (and said she didn't like it much so we only did it once, and to be honest, who cares - it is just smelly and takes too much effort) so I should be ok.

but two at a time? one in her ass and one in her pussy? smiling? getting fucked in both holes and grinning?

Girls are sluts and do all sorts of shit. Just be happy you're fucking her and don't say anything.

yeah but how do you bring it up? Hi honey, I feel a bit odd about things... did you ever do a threesome and get dp'd?

Won't post the picture? Don't ask Sup Forums for help then. Go away faggot.

Reveal your true nature as a cuck and ask to watch next time she does it.

Faggot.

but having that photo there, in the drawer... it is like she is doing it all the time... I know she isn't - but what if she wants two cocks again? what if she is into that stuff? she obviously enjoyed it... and who took the photo?

tell the truth - you were just looking for paracetamol right not purposely intruding on her privacy.

hell casually ask her for the story behind it

scan it and upload it

nah, I am not into that. Just now I am gutted and jealous as all hell. I know she didn't know me then, but I want to find those guys and do things to them that don't involve them orgasming. ever. never mind coming in her ass and pussy and mouth, which I think they did. she gets home in an hour, how can I even look at her?

>who took the photo?

Hey sweety, I was looking for some paracetamols and I stumbled upon a rather odd sight of you getting fucked by two lads and smiling.

When will we try a threesome with a girl so i can also experience the same joy and hopefully smile as much as you did.

you're jealous - get the fuck over it.

99% of all problems in sexual relationships are due to irrational jealousy (IMO)

as soon as you can be happy that shes had some raucous pleasureable sexual adventures before she met you the happier you will be

P.S. do an STD test since your girl obviously was a tremendous slut.

this

This. Honestly, the truth is the best way forward. If she was that bothered about you possibly finding it, she would have hid it better.

that's because you're a stupid idiot

Do you know what one of the first things fags talk about with a new lover? All their other hook ups. God, you're a bigger faggot than... a faggot!

exactly... and are there more? and who has them?

Actually we have discussed that... sort of. She told me she had played with girls in the past, and said if i wanted... but that isn't really the point.

an hour ago I was a happy bunny with a headache and a wonderful sexy girlfriend who was probably going to give me massage and blow job to cure it this evening. now I am a jealous bastard raging at her, even if she really hasn't done anything wrong.

maybe she was waiting for you to find it as a sneaky way to introduce the idea of threesomes ;)

"oh are you jealous baby? how about I invite one of my friends over and you can fuck us all you want"

There is only one thing for it m8.

You have to dump her.

did she not know you would be in the room? i feel like if i didnt want my significant other to find some shit like that i would fucking hide it. not leave it in a bedside table drawer. i think she wants you and your buddies to dick her down good. do you love her?

nah dont dump her.

God, get the fuck over the fact that hot girls get fucked more often. Would you like to be less jealous? Find the ugliest and fattest cunt you can find and wife her. Nobody will want to touch that disgusting piece of dirt and you will have no problems managing your jealousy.

>Get over yourself you faggot.

THIS

Why not just tell her you saw the photo, see what she says. You don't have anything to feel uncomfortable about. If she's up for a MFF then happy days.

Also, how do you know, like for certain, that this photo was taken before you guys got together, was she holding a timestamp? cus that seems unlikely at best.

waste of a freak imo this is an opportunity for an orgy

you may be right...

actually that is already done - we had sex with condoms for the first two months and then she suggested we both get checked out and she would go on the pill.

see we are grown ups really...

and by the way, I am really impressed with Sup Forums today - OP may be a faggot but most of you guys have been almost human...

>irrational jealous
>50% of women admit to have cheated in a relationship
>irrational
>uwotm8

>We are all grown ups.
>Grown ups

Cries when lil miss perfect got fucked before you had a chance to stick your dick in her. Be happy you were the keeper and not the tossaway toy for fuck sake.

This ignorance is killing me.

This. If he did this, you deserve this too. With her would be a lovely think.

Monogamia nowadays is such a shit.

Censor her face dumb ass

Just say you understand the threesome, you probably just wanted to have fun. Just like a guy would gladly have a threesome with two girls.
The main issue you have is why did she let them photograph it?

it would bother me but i could live with it if there was no picture. i've done some shit with girls in the past that would prob make my girl jealous or whatever.

the pic is the dealbeaker. ask yourself - why would she keep it?

>she is a model part time and too easy to google image search and find her

are you retarded ? If the photo is OC you google image won't find anything, just edit her face like that

why wouldnt she keep it

>she's a model
>won't post her pictures, or it would ruin her life
Yeah, sure.

>do you love her?
well, after a year and all we have done - I miss her every day. yeah. got it bad. which is why I am so freaked/

i mean, I knew she had fucked other guys, more than one, but two or three at at ime? and the picture makes it real you know?

ok, I don't know for absolute certain, but her haircut is short - she has been growing it since we met up. so it is at least six or nine months back, but more likely a year or so

why don't you just search for dp threesome on imagefap if you are really that hard up for eyecandy, dumbfuck?

I don't want to post pictures of her without her consent because I am not a shit.

Wait how does she have a physical photo of this? Is it a Poloroid or did she go to the trouble of printing the photo? Either way seems odd.

well, yeah, although everyone has a mobile phone these days - hell if you were busy getting drilled by two guys and the third happened to whip out his phone for a shot, would you be a bit busy to object?

christ, just thought, there may be video...

now that, user is a good question. mind you if I got to fuck two girls and there was a picture I would keep it...

you guys would dox her, and have it on facebook and instagram and every amateur site with her name on it - grow up.

Just got here.
Is it a possibility she left it there on purpose? She obviously very sexual, maybe shes trying to throw you a hint.

it is printed on hp photostock - I suspect whoever took it printed it and gave it to her.

shit, I can hear the door, got to go...

Dont forget to post picks of dead body.

What, you thought she was a virgin before you?

Envy her her bold life, and be happy she has latched onto you for some unknown reason.

Enjoy it while it lasts, user.

We cannot dox something that exists only in your head. Grow up.

What you're experiencing is normal. It's just an instinctive drive to want to be some kind of "alpha" and possessive. You think of her as your woman, and now you're coming to face the reality that you're not her first and only one, she was once another person's lover/sex partner. And that makes you extremely vexed. It's natural. As for what to do I say just confront her about your feelings. If she's a true keeper she'll understand, if she's not she'll throw you aside and want to continue doing whatever she wants in life (which is her prerogative); whether that means finding a guy who would never have your problem or finding 2 guys to DP her.

it means she enjoy sex. No big deal. Use it to masturbate. Do not be a fag and go all "muh virgin gf". Grow up

the photo is not OC. OP is a liar, there is no photo of his girlfriend.. why? because OP has no girlfriend.. this is Sup Forums... people like OP come on here all the time to post lies and shit just to feel like they started an ok thread.

It's pretty clear, even to you, that you have a problem, with this, and probably are going to screw up what sounds like a damn good thing, if you don't fix it.

If you don't think you can handle your cookies, get counseling. Maybe couples counseling, although it doesn't sound like you have formed that deep of a relationship yet.

>I am not that kind of guy

What in the blue FUCK are you doing on Sup Forums?

This isnt a support group snowflake, just dump the whore.

Ask her about her previously sexual life, and if she's an open slut then do what you want. But if she lies she's probs ashamed about it and wants you fagget

So, you thought she was a freak, but only with you? lolok. Put it out of your mind

That means that it was a foursome and she also had a dick in her mouth while one in the pink and anouther in the stink.
Gangbang.