Say hello to USA's top athlete

Say hello to USA's top athlete.

I think your drastically inflating his importance.

he's deflating it if anything

he's probably the world's top athlete

>deflating

kek

>american football
Nobody outside of the US cares about him.

Nobody cares about your entire continent.

Top body

it's the opposite of inflate so blow me

>Tom Brady
>athlete

>cheater
>top

No

How many gold medals did he win?

Thomasetta bundtchen?

>that was the trick

As it stands he's a borderline top 100 player in the NFL.

But your claim will be right of Bull-prepping events are added to the Olympics. He'd take gold for sure

OP I think you wrote that wrong, what you meant to type is "Say hello to this athlete from the USA that is the opposite of a top."

Hey tom

He is the top cheater in the nfl and should get expelled from the game. Deflater, what a joke

Nobody outside the US matters

>gold memes

Literally who? I didn't know who this was or what sport he played until I read the image name.

Wrong. Brady is a confirmed and punished cheater

If he was on a team that didn't win you wouldn't be saying that.

Mike Trout and Lebron James would destroy him in any sort of athletic contest that doesn't involve throwing an egg

brady was drafted to the MLB

>top athlete
>all he does is throw a ball

2/10

And what baseball team is he playing for now?

The red sox baby

Wow, Impressive. I take it back.

ayyy lmao

Good thread.

For a sport that doesn't follow WADA guidelines and allows roided up athletes to concuss each other every week why did the NFL spend over a year trying to blame this dude for deflating a few balls?

Commissioner didn't wanna be embarassed, if he let it go after Brady appealed it he would have been heavily pressured to resign.

Please watch our sport.

Yes, because then he would be so bad that cheating didn't help him. He would be an even bigger joke.

ITT: Retards that don't know what the ideal gas law is. He should havw gotten punished for being a little bitch and not cooperating but he didn't actually do it. I'm not even a Pats fan

>using a photo from 17 years ago