Anyone who have taken/are still taking steroids, share your opinion on the subject...

Anyone who have taken/are still taking steroids, share your opinion on the subject. Im curious and Im thinking of trying. Im 18, male so my body is still under development. Should I try it? Whats your experience with it?

Took sustanon 250 for a few months in cambodia didnt notice any change so gave up

You took fake stuff,,,

Go for it, you'll love it! I'm on test for over 3 years now,,, I change doses here and there and add compounds whenever I feel like...

I would recomend you not to^^ I got medium man boobs after a few cures. had to do plastic surgery to remove them. DONT

take clen, tren, dbol, anavar, some hgh, and cocaine for pwo

Unless you are willing to take them for the rest of your life don't bother. When you stop taking them you'll lose almost all the gains.

If you want to do minimal work and pack on some muscle for a few years then go for it, as I say though. Once you stop, it will melt off you no matter how much training you do.

What do you guys think about stimulating your body to increase your natural test production? I've been reading some interesting stuff about drugs that make your pituitary glad produce more LH, which makes your nads make more test.

The increase is so small it's not worth bothering.

if you're going to shoot up dope is better. There's no rush at all from steroids. garbage tier drug tbh

37 and jacked and I did it the old fashioned way, by busting my ass and sacrificing. Look up CT Fletcher, I've been training hardcore for 23 years and the man embodies the ethos well.

I routinely outlift these faggots in the gym on roids, they know I'm clean and they know I know they're not. Fucking cowards

you should try shooting up dope

Really? Not even with GABA and L-DOPA?

There is a lot of conflicting information, and plenty of negative info. Can you site sources that show its insignificant in its effectiveness?

If you don't use you aren't jacked bro.

Time is irrelevant, you reach your peak mass in a few years. 3 years or 23 makes no difference.

that H got the rush though man

Shoot it right into your cock for best results.

Kek

Boldenone x testo 500 x deca 300

Phoenix Pharma, Alpha Pharma adm Muscle labs

I think first you could try not being a pussy and a faggot and go to the gym once and a while.

But then again, if you are someone interested in steroids, you must already have a sub-par dick and won't miss another inch when the roids kick in. Juice up loser, polish that turd you call a body.

Only take it once you've hit your absolute natural limit

The main reason I've never tried it is because of this. That, and I don't think the benefits are worth fucking with a needle.

If I could pop pills for a few months to help me get started on a strength routine, then stop and go natty without having to start over, I'd probably do it.

I like this guy :)

Anyone recommend an oral cycle for me? I need minimal side effects and good mass gains. I was thinking 25mg of dbol ED and no pct as it's a weak dose

Op post a pic of your physique let's see what we're working with

we don't use steroids to get high...

I know an oral cycle you could take up that suits your gayness as well.

try dianabol

That's not how it works, do some research before perpetuating myths.

Gr8 b8 m8, I assure you I'm routinely asked if I'm juicing which I take as a compliment. And no, 20 years of training past the first 3 makes a HUGE difference. Including 130s impeccable form for reps, leg press north of 1000 lbs, curling the Olympic bar with 45s (again good form), none of this happens in a few years. Maybe if you're on the sauce, but I don't want any 'help' as I think it's weak and is an easy button for gains.

>juice up loser
how does it feel to be all natty and fucking small as shit? does it keep you up at nights?

I'm guessing that you've never used before?

Just fuckin don't. If you don't mind decimating your body afterwards, go ahead but it's a stupid fucking idea.

Where was your AI and proper PCT?
That should have never happened had you been educated and prepared.

You could always try winnies

>easy button for gains
You still have to work just as hard on juice as off, you just get more results.

I heard that shit makes you bald real quick unless you take some a dht blocker

is anabolics.com a good website to buy from? anyone have experience with them?

How can I buy it?

I would recommend that you stay clear away from websites, go to a local gym (perhaps in a rougher area) and talk to the biggest guy there, ask him where he gets his shit and he should hook u up

Well no, your recovery time is a LOT shorter. My leg days are about 3 hours, and even after decades of consistent training my legs are toast for at least 3 days after. Probably the main issue I have with steroids beyond artificially accelerated gains. That being said I think creatine is OK, and I add aminos and glutamine for recovery post workout.

Too much roid rage. No thx

try turinabol. 50mg 50-60days.

Post body pic faggot

enjoy your teeny tiny dicklet OP

>Should I try it? Whats your experience with it?

sure, if you like heart attacks.

i was on it because my test was low. i'm getting old, 42 now. on it for 2 years. just had a heart attack. when i started it, i jst had a heart checkup and the docs didn't see anything wrong. little over a year and a half on test and my heart fucked me.

You're in snap city you poop butt ass mother fucker.

>2 months later
> hey Sup Forums why my dick is shrinking and I have trouble getting it up

I had. It is awesome but you will lose all gains after you stop the cycle unless you completely live as a professional athlete. Or you have to stay drugging which will wreck your health and bank account. It is best to start a cycle shortly before the end of winter, and by ripped during the summer, and cry all fall and winter. It is really depressing seeing the gains disappear.

if you're going to be a dumbass and do it, then you have to go injectible. the pills will fuck your liver fast.

dick doesn't shrink. balls do.

Leg press? What are you a fag? Squat and deadlift. I went from squatting 225 to over 450 in 1 year bench from 195 to 365 in one year so yea it shouldn't take 20 years to get that kind of muscle.

He means ounces anons. This faggot is picking up weed bags from his niggers homies and sitting around eating cheetoes

ooh i love cheetos

I'm on week 6 of a 500/week test e cycle with clen. I started the first 5 weeks with 50mg/day of t bol orals to jumpstart the strength gains at the beggining of the cycle. This is my second test Cycle and let me give you "oral only" dudes some good advice. NEVER do a oral only cycle. No dbol, no anavar, no t-bol. Nothing. You only add those in WITH a test compound. I did 3 or 4 anavar only cycles probably starting about 4 or 5 yrs ago and it's the biggest fuck up ever. I looked great but it fucked with my body for over a year after I finished and my test was extremely low and I felt like shit for that whole year and that's not because I didn't use a PCT. You never do oral only. Man up and do a needle in the glute and rotate each injection. Nearly no pain.. Ever

Who doesn't?
Enough sodium glutaminate nobody can say no to them!

Natty works. It just takes so much longer. Gotta eat like a monster. Shits hard yo.

Sustanon + Stanozol for 2 months. Huge gains in muscle and power, horny as fuck all the time, dick got little bit bigger because of better blood stream, erection was godlike, did 1 month PCT, 90% of gains lost in next 3 months and you will feel like shit when you will be off

so you probably took bad stuff, didnt work our how you should have or didnt eat correctly