Same user from last thread

same user from last thread.

tried a 0,25 mg pill, felt a bit tired and didn't really care for my surroundings, also calm, wore off after about 3 hours tho.

now I'm wondering if I should take two 0,25 pills for tomorrow, first day of uni and my anxiety really kicks in around new people.

two days of using this won't get me addicted, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

socialanxietyinstitute.org/comprehensive-cognitive-behavioral-therapy-social-anxiety-disorder
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

combine with oxy or street dope

user look at your life and definitely do whatever you feel is right but let me tell you something about that shit

I was on it all throughout college for four years . It really does help your anxiety and really makes you feel like nothing is wrong . However after a while you become dependent on it as it changes your brain chemistry . The day will come believe me when you will need to stop taking it as you can't take it for more than a year or so . You'll go through the worst with drawl symptoms you've ever experienced in your life nausea vomiting feeling sick to your stomach headaches cramps body is convulsing literally almost like a heroin withdrawal .

There are only two drugs and you can die from the withdrawal symptoms alcohol and benzodiazepines.

Just a warning that is all obviously it's your life and if they help you go for it but I wouldn't stay on them for too long my friend and nothing good will come of it take it from someone who went through that hell

I want to use it just once ( twice including today) for the first day, just so I'll socialize with people, will I get withdrawal symptoms after only 2 days of use?

0,25 and 0,5 tomorrow.

this guy was probably taking 6mg + a day. you should combine with oxy and nod nod nod

doses that low won't cause any withdrawl, not even when you combine with H

I'm just worried because now I feel anxious just like before I took it.

fuck it gonna take it tomorrow and look for alternatives for anxiety, anyone got tips?

oxycodone

bumping

bumping

Lololol .25mg won't do anything to you

was thinking more like meditation and or breathing exercises

ok. Those work but opiates are better

kek

bump

thanks for bumping bro

i have ptsd and i take 2mg clonazepam daily and ativan

my advice is take it only for severe anxiety (disabling panic attacks). i had panic attacks around the clock for years before kpin, like where i couldn't talk, i couldn't walk without falling, heart beating like it was about to explode, etc

don't take it for everyday anxiety like being nervous around chicks you'll fuck yourself

i never knew there are actual good people on Sup Forums. All i knew was hate and shitposting. Oh and also scumbags. Alot of them. Cheers user.

Don't take more than 2mg until you're used to it or you'll black out and do really stupid shit that you'll regret the next day

Hey OP,

Not sure where abouts you live state wise but you can try to get some Kratom.

Look it up, it's a plant which is still legal for a while (it is going to get sch.I soon) and it is very useful.

People use it for anxiety, pain relief and some people enjoy some recreation from it.

It is slightly addictive but honestly the addiction is worth it if helps with your anxiety. You can't OD from it.

I thought it'll work as a social lubricant and actually help with people and ladies in particular.

unfortunately I'm in France,I'll look it up tho.

Oh my mistake, should be legal bro!

This guy has your answers. I just insulfd 40mg of Roxy, I'll be a social butterfly in the next 30mins.

oh you can fucking OD from kratom. in high doses it acts like an opiod. my late friend (RIP) loved the shit, we called him kratom man. he had a huge tolerance and had me try it once, except he gave me his dose which was 30-40g. i drank it in a tea, got the opiod nausea then nodded out HARD. i stopped breathing at one point but came back

but the high man.. the high oh man, cloud 9

just took 2 .5s today, about to pop another, feeling anxious as fuck.

you will absolutely not get withdrawal symptoms after 2 days of use. try a .5 dose. you'll probably still get sleepy after a few hours, but it REALLY helps with the anxiety.

and for all you dumbasses telling OP to take this shit with oxy or H, speaking as a former addict of both, combining opiates and benzos easily leads to OD city.

unless, you're actually are trying to get him to an hero, then, carry on, fags.

Fucking thank you

nice. enjoy

after taking it a few times you'll build a tolerance and you'll experience withdrawal-- i.e. real anxiety/panic, the shit people commit suicide from. not worth it, trust me

thanks, I reckon the 0.5 will give me a much calmer vibe than the 0 25, hope so at least.

I posted in your last thread

.5 is fine for somebody with no tolerance

Take .75 at home to see how you react to it

With absolutely no tolerance, 1mg or a full bar will probably knock you out

I can't imagine .25mg having an effect on anybody. What you should really do is listen to and find a new hobby.

No you cannot, only when mixed with another depressant that slows breathing.

If you don't smoke krokodil, you're probably nothing but a pussyfag.

You can most likely take a 1mg dose and be fine. After that first 1mg dose it shouldn't bother you any more. How old are you? And what is your weight? I can't take 2 bars and be alright, but I've been around the block. I started straight off with 1mg, though. It takes quite a bit for me to make an ass of myself.

that's a good advice

19 and 125lbs

Great post, and great information, good looking out for the Sup Forumsro. But opiates and street dope especially have a very lethal withdrawal also.

few times would be two days in a row with really low doses?

dyel faggot

Xanax is shitty unless you get like 4 bars footballs the little ones suck. I don't due pills much truth I like pot or booze better. But if you must due hydrocodone and morphine.

this

>due

you're not getting withdrawal even after
taking it for a week. give it a couple weeks to a month of daily use and you start to develop a habit. it took me weeks of daily oxy use to start to get WD. i just got off using benzos for a good few months and did not have any WD symptoms. at the very least, you'd have to use for well over a couple weeks to get the slightest bit of WD at low doses.

same flaggot

No

Nope

Then you're both faggots

not same flaggot

These two faggots can fuck your mom

They wouldn't enjoy it so jokes on them

bump

Here is what will happen, OP:

You won't take it only for the first day.
Benzos are a bitch not only because of the withdrawal, but because the rebound effect.
Once they wear off, your anxiety will come back harder than ever before. Since you have seen the other side, the good side, your condition will seem much worse to you than it did before.
Remember: The half-life of xanax is about 14 hours. You're NOT off it right now, but you can already feel the rebound effect and that is why you redosed.

I get that you want to have a good start in universitiy, and that makes sense, but there will be way more harder days than the fucking welcome-to-university-introduction day, and you will use xanax again and again and again, because it's convenient, it's useful and it seems harmless for the first months. And since you introduced yourself as the cool, chill guy on the first day, you will want to go back to that part of you. The thing is, it's not really you. You can go the hard way like suggested and overcome your fears for real, or you can go the easy way with xanax, but all to soon benzos will devour you. Take care.

I didn't redose but I do feel the rebound anxiety, I'm scared I'll get addicted just even after using it twice,im so confused now.

rebound anxiety would only occur if you had taken an entire bar, 2mg. you'll be fine.

never had this happen with benzos.

absolutely had this happen with opiates.

post is sensible advice, but there is such a thing as responsible drug use.

they day you start taking it as "armor" to deal with the world when there's really nothing worse out there than speaking to people, you're going too far.

I got severe withdrawal after 1 week. I combined with oxy and booze, boosted the effect.

Almost ended up in ER. Two days, max, then a break at least as long, and you won't go through the hell that is benzo withdrawal.

Take two through the say, not at once. You won't get addicted but you will feel a little extra anxious the next day. Been on 1mg xanax for about a year also have a lot of druggie friends. Hope this helps

quit freaking out.

you're not addicted to benzos after two days.

drug n00bs, amirite?

keywords - combined with oxy and alcohol!

that was your withdrawal. plus, what we're you taking a day in benzos? a 2 mg bar?

ugh I'm paranoid and anxious, happened two years ago I was kidnapped, interrogated and beaten, since then I'm just now myself and sperg out in social events, sorry.

Getting addicted to benzos is actually a pretty demanding task. You need to be a pretty heavy user to begin dealing with WDs. Taking .5mg 3 times a day really won't do much. Though yeah, the WDs can kill you if you try to go cold turkey, the shit isn't heroin where using 3 days in a row will get you hooked.

I had a seizure when going through xanax WD back in 2012.

That got my license suspended for 6 months.

I didn't stop cold turkey though. I just didn't taper down correctly or something.

This happened to me, still don't know everything that I did

Physically addicted after 3 days? No.
Mentally? Oh yes. Can happen after just a single use.

I was taking about 3mg. I still take the oxy (chronic pain) and drink, though I am down to 3~4 5.9 beers a night now, which doesn't make as fat as 12+ did.

I've been through opiate withdrawal more times than I can count, and it's misery sure.

But cold turkey off xanax made me want to die.

enjoy the oxys. enjoy the xanax.

You kidding me Sup Forumsro? I'm a junkie and yes, you will physically begin to feel the effects of heroin withdrawal after 3 days using. It will be more mild than if you had been heavily using for several months, but the physical WD will be there.

I assume he meant xanax

Makes more sense. Back to bed for me.

good night bro

I don't really notice the oxy anymore, unless I don't get it, but not getting high from it. Just reduces the pain.

I'm reserving xanax for special occasions, where ANXIETY overwhelms.

But, thanks for the good wishes!

goodnight

I was talking about benzos. It takes some time to develope physical addiction, especially if it's your first time getting addicted. Once you withdraw and start again, it goes waaay faster.

Also it's hard to generalize this at all since everything depends on individual physiology.

Tomorrow 0.5 and 0,25 today, hope I won't get addicted and stop, thanks for the words user.

with 2-3x 0.25 a day you will be fine and it will help you. You might have little rebound effect and if you take it for several months/years you wont be able to fall asleep easily for a week. Stop it when you are in a better place. In the meantime get some help socialanxietyinstitute.org/comprehensive-cognitive-behavioral-therapy-social-anxiety-disorder
or at least some kind of self help book around cognitive behavioral therapy for anxiety... It can be fixed :)

Well, a week is more than enough time for me. My limit is now two days, with a break at least that long.

We'll see how long I can keep to it. I start my break today, and prolly not gonna sleep, again.

>it can be helped

Ftfy

Been going to cbt therapy for years. Learned a lot, but the anxiety is not gone.

You can definitely od on kratom
Benzodiazepines are harder but it is still possible.

this happened to me recently, although it was from stopping cold turkey after building up to a few months of at least 3.5 or more mgs xans + drinking, smoking etc per day.

Somehow I didn't get the worst of the WD symptoms that everyone talks about.
The worst for me was extreme anxiety and insomnia followed by INCREDIBLY realistic feverish dreams of buying up huge stashes of xans, getting high in the dream and waking up to actually check for them.
Fuck WD dreams.

Oddly enough after a few days of being stone cold sober, it was smoking weed that sent to me seizure city.

I never experienced those crazy WD symptoms. I think it's because I was tapering. I only got the seizure.

I was up to 12mg a day. I tapered down myself over the course of 6 months. Still had a seizure lol.

not the same guy. In order to od on kratom you would need to take ungodly amounts of kratom so much so that you would be barfing it all out before od'ing

Classic pussy disguising his pussy behaviour as the fake medical condition of social anxiety and thinks doping himself up is solution. Wish i worked in the medical industry in america to profit off of fucks like you. Same exact shit for depression ,ADD, hyperactivity, basically anything remotely stressful on the human mind that you can disguise as a disease. These are powerful medical drugs in EU that you don't get easy because of potential abuse.

rite

Well excuse me mr perfect, you must know it all, don't you?

OPs probably gone but here's my experience:

I was on 0.5 and then 1.0 for a while also for anxiety. In my experience it's the opposite of addiction, you end up developing a tolerance where you just stop taking them because they stop having any effect.

At this stage I only take them for something like OP described, an out of the ordinary, usually social, situation where I know my anxiety will kick in. Since I take them so rarely now I've lost some of that tolerance and they work again, though still nowhere near the effect from when I first took them.

Basically the effect for me is much the same as 2 pints of beer would have, you feel chilled out for 3 or 4 hours and when they wear off that's the end of it, I never experienced any come down effects.

Though speaking of alcohol, I don't recommend mixing them, for me the mixture just made me want to sleep and caused weird memory gaps which normally never happens to me.

im here, I'm gonna take a 0.5 pill tomorrow and see what happens, too low of a dose for anything to be visibly wrong with me and no chance of blacking out.

also I hope it'll help me socialize.

Yeah just don't drink on that shit or prepare to blackout and get kicked out of uni

This guy knows his stuff. Opiate withdrawals will make you want to die but you won't die. Alcohol and Benzo withdrawals can cause seizure's/panic attacks/heart attacks. I've been through it all and I highly suggest OP listen to this user's advice. Don't rely on the Xanax brotha. It'll fuck you up mentally if used for prolonged time

I like you user. Wish I could find some percs or some shit :(
It's weird how different drugs are so much easier to get on certain parts of the country. I could find fucking stupid ass meth in minutes but no oxy :'(

Theft and/or unprotected sex with very questionable partners. Breaking the law and thinking you're being smooth as hell when really you look like an idiot. Been there

Lucky man. I broke my 6 months of sobriety the other day and IV'd a roxy. Besides the price ($25) a pop, it made me question why I never did it before. Shit was grade A clean.

Greentext the story plz user

A stress free, anxiety free life is possile through death only. Toughen up. You don't need em kiddo.

sounds like my dad

bumping

I took 4-6 mg a day for about a month one time. Tolerance builds fast. No physical withdraws when stopped but i wanted the shit out of it. Really a zombie drug, makes you fucking retarded.

TLDR; no you pussy.

get a girl hooked on xanax in your uni, she'll suck your dick for more.

>toughen up
how?

Sorry, and I am a dad. Also spent well over 10 years on clonazapam, coffee and vodka as coping mechanisms in heroic dosages. It's a life waster and sets oneself at odds with one's potential.