What do you think about black on black violence?

What do you think about black on black violence?

Need more. Much more.

I think it's fine. I think everything is fine. let people do what they want

Niggers gonna be niggers

It's a serious problem that has been extremely detrimental to the black community. Unfortunately, it is seen as a lower priority than when a white officer kills a black person which happens much less frequently.

win-win

~88% of crimes committed against blacks are by blacks.

~86% of crimes committed against whites are by whites.

~92% of all crimes committed against asians are by asians.

what's your point. X on X violence represents the VAST majority (typically around 90%) of violence for every racial group.

how do I upvote this comment
hats off to you m'sir

>black guy kills black guy
>normal shit happens every day so news don't report it
>cop kills black guy
>HE DINDU NUFFIN HE WAS A GOOD GOY

Needs more death then birth so they can die out.
Let them all kill eachother so we can fix up the towns

More would be awesome! Need more white, brown and yellow on black violence as well!

The problem is that cops are FAR more likely to use force against blacks than other racial groups, despite the fact that blacks tend to be the least racial group least likely to have acted in a way to provoke use of force from the police. Go check out Bureau of Justice Statistics and see for yourself. Police-Public interactions are a matter of public record, and we keep good numbers on these sorts of things.

Is hate crime even a thing anymore?

I haven't heard of a hate crime in a long time.

Works for me.

your reddit is showing.

If you believe this, than you are beyond saving. Kill yourself promptly

Try again, faggot.

this

This is true and should be corrected but whites are killed more often by police.
BLM should focus on b on b violence and stop being such hypocrites.

idk the exact stats, but it's kind of relegated to like faggot biker gang shit and the remnants of the KKK now.

Oh, and prisons. Can't forget racially segregated prison gangs

Niggers kill niggers more than anyone. Dindunuffins are fucking imbeciles, blacks hey shit more cause they commit more crimes. Niggers gon nig

Anyone got any good dindu green text stories?

>whites are killed more often by police
In absolute terms, yes, but in terms of the likelihood for an individual, blacks have it 3-4 times worse than whites. Are you suggesting that's NOT a problem?

because the people around you are generally the same race as you im white my neighbours, colleagues and friends are white so would be pretty hard to commit or be a victim of crime by a nonwhite person wouldnt be surprised if the stats of the local area population tally with these crime stats, as in a majority black area is prob 88% black so all it shows is people shit where they eat

get cancer faggot
niggers are not even human

Only good thing about blacks.

I, too, use the Internet to masturbate.

Oh, I can kinda see how it's a bit hypocritical for an organization who claims that their goal is to save black lives not to address the greatest single thing taking them...

fuck off

Black on black violence is irrelevant. Violence is violence. Fixating on race is merely to distract from the larger problem at hand--like why the violence is taking place to begin with. How decent their tan is, is frankly eroneous.

Example: if I knock 7 shades of shit out of someone to will be because they are an asshat, not because of how they were born.

>fuck off
>I apologize good sir it appears I was mistaken

ftfy

in pc culture they will never improve. they need to realize the culture they think makes them black is actually making them worthless. racism exists because blacks keep it alive, their culture tells them nothing is their fault, education is worthless, all cops are the enemy and that they are owed something from the white world. all these things combined give them the appearance of mindless violent savages when in reality they have the same potential as any person but don't want to let go of their nigger bullshit. niggers are small time though, islam is a problem.

you click the top right button

While you are at it, someone needs to mention that the person most likely to kill you....is *you.* You ever see a thread where someone tells a depressedanon to take his ass to a bad neighborhood because that's the best way to an hero? I rest my case.

How do statistics show likelihood? This is not logically coherent. You are claiming bias by expressing bias, and that...is ironic. (If you have stats to back up your claim, I'll look at them.)

because stats cant be manipulated... right?
i could find 2 sets of legitimate stats that completely contradict each other

For me is just proves how stupid the liberal black community is